Apple Pay growth comes at a huge loss for PayPal, study shows

qlj555

Mobile app payment preferences.Make sense but I think  it will only take over paying for itunes content.Paypal will always be way better in terms of ease of use and etc.

That's only for mobile devices, Paypal still has PC's.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Feel free to sum up the article in your post.

On topic, anything that motivates Paypal to get better is good in my opinion.  And Apple is big enough that Paypal can't push back with lawsuits to create an uncompetitive atmosphere.  They are going to have to actually compete.

It will likely take some time for Apple to actually break into the market though, and I doubt Apple will take too much from Paypal, since they don't really compete directly.

Yarrrr,

You new here matey ?

I tried scanning your QR code, it didn't work :( is it meant to? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I tried scanning your QR code, it didn't work :( is it meant to?

Yarrrr,

Ten nautical points for trying me matey.

But alas I be a simple pirate not capable of makin' a workin' QR code..

I be a recent visitor to the "entire internet thing" as one of me last victims be a barnacles covered old french boat loaded with the latest tech.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

Yarrrr,

Ten nautical points for trying me matey.

But alas I be a simple pirate not capable of makin' a workin' QR code..

I be a recent visitor to the "entire internet thing" as one of me last victims be a barnacles covered old french boat loaded with the latest tech.

Eye me laddy, a bottle of rum and a song for my scurvy tonight, me parrot keeps droning on and on, he goes zzzz zzzzz zzzz. Some say that he's a rotor, a force that projects him to the top of the sails. Others say that's just daft and they laugh. You sea a pirates life is not for me. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I still use paypal for online purchase security. My card isnt compatible with Apple Pay anyway so I wouldnt be using it. 

But I imagine that it definetly hurt paypal. Unlike Bitcoin, which is what PayPal actually showed fear of when it became popular (price was rocketing)

-off-topic-

@LOLPhilips who are you lol? Im guessing this is a second account of someone. Keep it up, its hilarious and you made me smile :)

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Well...okay? and this studies cover the whole world? i think not.

Honestly i dont really care either, i dont use my Phone as a Payment method, i use my card. and if there is something online i need to pay, its Paypal anyway.

...not that i have an apple phone to begin with but i wouldn't use Google wallet either.

-off-topic-

@LOLPhilips who are you lol? Im guessing this is a second account of someone. Keep it up, its hilarious and you made me smile :)

No thats his main, he has been around longer than you.

Just your "FYI"

:)