Favorite E sports organization ?

Gigamegabyte

UGC. They do competitive Team Fortress 2 and a new Dota 2 league.

Their TF2 stuff is their main job; three formats of various skill levels, free admission as well.

[witty signature]

NiP Dota best Dota. 

I don't like Dota. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

TSM all the way!!!!!!

Intel i7-7770K | Asus Maximus X Hero  | EVGA GTX980 SuperClocked | 16GB Memory| Samsung 960 EVO M.2 | Corsair RM 750W | Dell 27" S2716DG main display | Dual Dell ST2320L 23" Secondary displays | Windows 10

Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Logitech G502 mouse | Kingston HyperX Cloud headset | Corsair H100i 

OpTic Gaming.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I like Pro-CoD.

NiP

Runners up would be TSM, Fnatic

CoD: Denial i know theres also OpDiCk, Revenge and EnVyUs.

Dota: ....... um how can i say this without being racist......... The team with a full lineup of players that speak english

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Fnatic in Europe. (Huni! Huni! Huni!)

TSM in North America

• 1 month later...

NiP, VP and, actually i quite hate Fnatic and how they play but i guess they win a lot and they are swedes and i like sweden so i kind of have to like them aswell :(

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

I like Cloud9,I started following their Dota2 squad after MLG Colombus 2013 and ai still follow all their matches, I also follow their LoL and CSGO squads

• 2 weeks later...

OpTic, Epsilon, Cloud 9, and NiP. EnVy is okay and an honorable mention I guess. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

OpTic Gaming.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I like Pro-CoD.

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I enjoy Optic Gaming.

Just hear me out.... I enjoy Call of Duty (for the PC) but I mostly enjoy their personalities and chemistry with one another. It is enjoyable to watch.

Pro-Cod is amazing. It really doesn't get the appreciation it deserves. It's a really entertaining game to watch and its different gamemodes not the same thing over and over. I've thought about making a Competitve CoD appreciation post on here. Or another post discussing roster changes.

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Evil Geniuses hands down in terms of players, management and overall as a whole!

Echelon Mk 2.11 

Spoiler
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6500
  • Cooler: Cryorig H7 (With a 120 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB)
  • Motherboard: MSI B150M Bazooka Plus
  • Memory: 16 (2x8) GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury (Black)
  • Video Card: Sapphire NITRO R9 390 (Stock)
  • Storage:  1 TB Western Digital Blue
  • Power Supply: 520 W Seasonic M12II Evo (with custom extensions and cable combs)
  • Casing: NZXT S340 Elite (Matte Black)
  • Fans: 2x 120 mm & 3x 140 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB
  • Display: 22 " LG Flatron L227WTG-PF LCD (OCed to 76 Hz)
  • Keyboard: Logitech K120
  • Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
  • Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

Pro-Cod is amazing. It really doesn't get the appreciation it deserves. It's a really entertaining game to watch and its different gamemodes not the same thing over and over. I've thought about making a Competitve CoD appreciation post on here. Or another post discussing roster changes.

I love Pro-CoD.

Personally, I think a lot of the hate it gets is a result of the fanbases and not the actual game itself. It's fun to watch, easy to understand, and it's something you don't need a college degree to understand (see: most MOBAs).

I certainly enjoy other eSports like SSB and CSGO too, but CoD is my favorite.

NiP and Team Liquid

I used to support SK-Gaming and Fatal1ty

F N A T I C

#boostmeister haha

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

EG!

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

• 2 weeks later...