Favorite E sports organization ?

Gigamegabyte

Mine is Fnatic! how about yours ? :lol:

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

NiP. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I wish there was one for flight sim combat :(

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Fnatic, NiP, TSM, Na'Vi, and Evil Geniuses. They all treat their players really well :D

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

What are reasons for having a favourite e sport team? I'd think players would make more sense?

What are reasons for having a favourite e sport team? I'd think players would make more sense?

Well, CS:GO is a team game and individual players don't make as much of a difference as the teams themselves. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Well, CS:GO is a team game and individual players don't make as much of a difference as the teams themselves. 

Ohh that makes sense. Only esports I watch is an individuals game so that'll be why I didn't get it.

Fnatic, NiP, TSM, and Evil Geniuses. They all treat their players really well :D

agree

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

rekt hahah

Na'Vi

I like how it was formed

I agree, very cool story :D

(BRB editing original post)

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

?

He's just being an idiot. Apparently me correcting you is enough for "rekt". 

He's just being an idiot. Apparently me correcting you is enough for "rekt". 

I'd say informing is more accurate seeing as I never made a statement. :P

I'd say informing is more accurate seeing as I never made a statement. :P

Ah, true. 

Virtus Pro........

bring back chiken......

Hahah chiken just joins there lobby randomly at the perfect moment 

"chiken" for a stand.in

Fnatic, NiP, TSM, Na'Vi, and Evil Geniuses. They all treat their players really well :D

I have a crush on EG's and TSM's managers  B)

EG and NiP in dota are great too.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I enjoy Optic Gaming.

Just hear me out.... I enjoy Call of Duty (for the PC) but I mostly enjoy their personalities and chemistry with one another. It is enjoyable to watch.

i make music: http://www.soundcloud.com/kopacetic

Beets for the children.

I only follow LoL. Was Team Dignitas but when Scarra moved to CLG, my loyalty shifted over to CLG as well. As of now since Scarra is no longer Coach of CLG, I don't really have a preference. 

N I FUCKING P YEAHHHHHHHHHH.

On a serious note, they bought me over with their personalities and the 87-0 plus major final streak. Oh and of course, Mr GeT_RiGhT.

What?

• 2 weeks later...