Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I personally love the full size keyboards. They're what I've been using ever since I could use one.

I personally just find the numb pad so much faster for inputting numbers into excel, etc!

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

I like TKL, I almost never use the number pad, and I still keep all keys that I may need, without hotkeys. 

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

I HATE ALL THE STUPID KEYS ON THE SIDE BECAUSE THEY'RE USELESS AND MY DESK IS SMALL AND SMALLER KEYBOARDS LOOK BETTER AND I REALLY LIKE TO WIN THINGS. Thank you for considering me and

su preciosa

Yay! A Giveaway! I really can't function without a full sized keyboard. I love my numpad and my arrow keys. I feel that it more comfortable and easy to use whenever you need to type numbers.

Tenkeyless because I enjoy more desk space and do not use the num pad for anything!

I like the full size keyboards, as I always use the numpad whenever I'm dealing with numbers. But a TKL does sound pretty snazzy as they can be somewhat more space-saving!

Stay Snazzy. 

I just found out about Massdrop quite recently after getting my head into the mechanical keyboard craze--they're pretty awesome!

As far as keyboard sizes, go I'd say that I like 60% the most for the space saving. It's easy to lug around, and cases for them can remain pretty small and portable too. I've always liked more compact form-factors as long as they retain functionality. One aspect I don't care too much one on the 60% boards is the lack of arrow keys, though function layers usually remedy that, but I do prefer having them there by default.

I've used standard sized keyboards most my life, but I've never myself using the number pad very often, so I'd say that tenkeyless would be a good compromise between the two.

Still, my favorite is 60%, and if it's one of the rare few that come with an integrated set of arrow keys, then I'm sold completely.

I prefer a smaller keyboard for gaming so I can fit a monster mouse pad but for productivities sake I need the full keyboard so I tend to interchange Two keyboards.

Ty for the giveaway

I prefer an 80% myself, though I am currently using a fullsized board. Not much room on my desk for my mouse. It's really throwing off my online play at the moment.

I still really really like having a numb pad, but I have been trying to get used to not using one.

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

I would prefer a full sized keyboard. because I find the keypad very useful at times, and i think the 60% keyboard is to small.

My favorite size is 60%, I can carry it in my backpack on the chance I might need it.

110 keaboard with 6 macros. Really! I also like cherry mx blues.

absolutely love 60%, great for programming. my hands never have to leave the home row & i can rest the keyboard right on top of my laptop. 

Hey LTT, thanks for doing this giveaway!

I personally am using a TKL keyboard right now, but I've always wanted a 60%. These days, I mostly use keybaord shortcuts to navigate and practically never use the arrow keys or other dedicated nav keys unless a game demands it. I don't have much deskspace as I use a large mouse pad and a drawing tablet frequently, so a slim 60% would be pretty awesome though a TKL works fine for my needs.

I currently have a crappy $15 tenkeyless membrane keyboard and would love to give a 60% mechanical a try.

Full size keyboards for me, but compared to what I have now, this would be a huge step up.

TKL! I love my function and arrow keys too much. Need full size for work though.

Love a full sized keyboard but 10 keyless keyboards are awsome to have for lan parties

Timothy Harnamji

My favorite keyboard is full size because that means there's more buttons to press with those mechanical keys <3 <3. But now, I want to actually try a real cherry mx board (currently using a blackwidow with the kahil switches). And something new like a 60% would be fun

It is always good to have a full size keyboard during workstation but not during Gaming.

My favorite size of keyboard is always ten-keyless keyboard. The size just fit without blocking my mouse movement.

60% would be the best for going outstation.

Never forget to bring a mechanical keyboard simply because laptop keyboard SUCKS!

Greetings from Malaysia =D

Mine's basically 60% plus a numpad. Wireless too :).

I do like having the 10 keys for the occasional use but my G110 is a little large, im on the same wavelength as Linus was a few years back in regards to the G710+, I havent used one yet but it looks like th perfect balance between a gaming keyboard and something nice to type on 

Project Devils Delight

Mobo:ASUS B85 PRO Gamer  CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k   RAM: 8GB Kingston HYPERX Beast 1600Mhz    GPU PowerColor Devils 13 Dual Core 290X

Case: Corsair Air 540 strips Storage: Samsung 256GB SSD and a 1TB WD Black (2013 Model)