Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

Corsair K60 - Simple with everything you need from the keyboard given the price. Would use a 60% to take to work (where I use keyboard the most!) and it could be safely stored away in my drawer (the joys of hot desking!)

x

I love full sized keyboards for the ten key. Never know when you could be stuck needing to input a lot of numbers. I do, however, really like the appearance of 60% boards.

10 key-less is generally my thing, its compact and I don't tend to use the number keys often enough to necessitate a full keyboard layout. The best of luck to everyone, thanks guys  :)

i love my full size for work and 60% for gaming and portable use. i might switch my full size to CM Storm Quickfire TK for extra space i sometimes find fullsize to width and reaching for mouse a bit too far right for my liking. i would love fullsize keyboard remixed like TKL with numpad on left.Detachable numpad wit option to dock left or right would work too.

cool giveaway . thanks and good luck all.

I prefer to have a 104 One because if I ever need to have a Lot Off Bindings for ether modeling or using SFM or even Gaming, have those extra keys will come in handy

Because he had a hard drive.

I use a K95 at home for gaming and have macros set up for productivity. I used a k70 at work for a few years and its good for the desk. Taking it to meetings or outside your office, not so much. This is where I think the 10 keyless is awesome. Especially one that can be programmed. Pok3r looks better than ever .

I like 60% keyboards because they save so much room and they are easy to take places.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favourite are TKL keyboards, but I'd be interested in trying a 60%.

Corsair 700D | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i7 4790K | Corsair H110 | EVGA GTX 980Ti SOC ACX | Patriot 1600LL - 4 x 4GB |

Crucial C300 128GB SSD | Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD | Western Digital Black 1TB | Corsair AX850 Pro Gold | ASUS Xonar DS |

For work I have to have the number pad, for personal use, something with arrow keys is preferred but I've yet to try anything less. 

I like the full sized keyboard, because then you have for everything a key. 

Full size keyboard means more buttons, more buttons means more places to put your fingers on if you know what i m..

I've never owned such a minimal keyboard, i generally play with and prefer full length kb. I'm curios to use this keyboard

Decided to finally create an account, been lurking for a while. Finally an opportunity to try out and own a mechanical keyboard. :3 My favourite has to be a full size keyboard, because it has more buttons for gaming  :D , never tried a small one tho.

Full-size. Typing numbers without numpad feels dumb. Even if I use G600 for numpad-related hotkeys, it's far slower for typing longer number series.

That said, if someone were to create a detachable numpad on the mechanical keyboard that you could attach on either side, I'd probably take that and leave the numpad on the right side. I know that tesoro makes one, but availability, pricing and lack of other features makes it rather unappealing.

I have not actually had a keyboard I love. They have all had some issue that I just ignore because it's out of my control.. like letters rubbing off. boards constantly entering keys without any key actually being pressed and ones that require reinsertion to even get recognized again.

My preferences, I miss ergonomic KB's for there comfort but hate their size. I like having a keypad for faster number entry. I don't care for keyboards with any kind of media control keys; though I do like ones that can disable the Windows key. And I don't much care for wireless. So, full wired standard KB's with sleek moderate design to them.

I need a full keyboard. I may not use the numpad enough to consider it necessary but I do feel awkward without one.

I prefer full-sized 104-key formats because I make great use of the number pad.  I can't see myself using the numbers at the top of my keyboard 100% of the time.

[witty signature]

Thanks to massdrop for providing the keyboard.

always go for the full size keyboard because having a keyboard that requires more button presses to execute something is annoying.

I do like full size keyboards, but I don't have much experience with smaller sized keyboards. I would love to try a smaller one out.

I only own full size keyboards. I do use the insert-page down cluster a regularly and the numpad cluster as well.

What layout do I prefer? Well, full size is too large IMO, I certainly could live with TKL and get a separate numpad for then I need it. 60% is super sexy and takes up little space as well as be nicer in terms of ergonomics.

I would really like to try a 60% keyboard and I can probably live with having to use a function layer.

My current keyboard is a 60% sized one. And for me, the added real estate that you get from that form factor is awesome. A 100% keyboard is just way too big and uncomfortable for me these days.

O.o THANKS MASSDROP

I Like a full sized 104 key board as I find the number pad to be especially useful to me when I'm working on excel spreadsheets or gaming, but often my Desk is just too small for 104 key layouts, so 60% keyboards give me enough room to have them stay on my desks with a book or paper.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

First i would like to thank Vortex. I have tried a smaller keyboard before and it seemed decent. I couldn't keep the keyboard though, so I don't have too much experience. That's why I choose full keyboards (but i'm still interested in trying a smaller one!)