Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I"m sorta halfway. I like keeping my mouse close when gaming w/ a 60%/10-keyless, but the 104+ key form factor keyboards have started to grow on me. Especially hitting the numpad enter key w/ my mouse hand!

I have always loved fullsized keyboards for work, but I have since switched to tenkeyless. 60% does look intriguing to try though.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

I Would like a keyboard because I am using a keyboard that came stock with my computer. I don't the money to afford a keyboard that is that expensive when I am using a 2009 Toshiba laptop. it's got 4 GB of ram and a 2.0 GHz processor. but i am glad I have it. without it I would not be able to watch your amazing videos. It inspires me to go save up and get a computer like that someday. I also watch gmm aswell.

i would like any mechanical keyboard it would make my day.

I prefer the 10keyless because then I have more space for my mouse.

For my primary computer, I will always have a full-sized keyboard. A majority of my productivity is done with numbers, and typing with a number pad is much easier (for me, at least) than using the number row at the top of the keyboard. Aside from that, I could easily get into a tenkeyless or a 60% keyboard, especially if I were using it for an HTPC.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

My favorite form factor keyboard are tenkeyless mechanical keyboards. I currently have a full size Razer BlackWidow, and I find that I never use the numpad, and that it's just a waste of space sitting there. 60% keyboard's are also badass because of their portability, as well as the fact that they take up almost no space on your desk. I've never actually owned one though. 

I personally prefer a full size mechanical keyboard. I have a Razer Blackwidow Chroma and I can't live without using the number pad as opposed to the 1 through 0 at the top. I also love the availability of the extra keys on the right side of the board that I can reprogram to whatever I like since I wouldn't use them anyways (Home, End, Page Up and Down, etc).

I like the look of a full-sized keyboard, but I don't think I use the number pad at all.  I don't think i'l l be buying another keyboard for a while, but when I do need to buy a new one I'll definitely check out some 60% ones

2500k | Z68-UD3H-B3 | GTX 570 Classified + Accelero Xtreme III | MX 200 250GB + Seagate 500GB | R4 | Seasonic 660W Plattinum | 8GB G Skill | Acer K272HUL + 2 x Dell P2417H, Rosewill dual mount, HP 22bw | Mackie CR3, ATH-M50X | DAS Keyboard | Mobile: X1 Carbon, Nexus 6P, LG G3, Samsung S5, Nexus 7 (2013)

I think compact size keyboarf fits to me because it save a lots of space, specially if you had litle table like me. But untill now, i still can't afford mechanic keyboard, so I dont know which is better, normal keyboard or mechanical one. LOL ..

I like full size keyboards because I'm used to gaming on a big platform

I'm a full keyboard type of guy, but I could get used to a compact setup if it were awesome and free! booyahkasha

I like a full key layout although I've tried out many layouts and all feel good to me. :)

I prefer full size keyboards with a few macros and dedicated media keys w/ cherry mx blues or browns.

I would like a 60 percent because I have a small desk and need more room for work and my mouse

Man I hope I win but good luck to everybody else!

Hi friend.Who are you?

I enjoy the full 104-key keyboards. While having the extra space and travel capabilities would be nice sometimes (especially when visiting a friend's house), it's also still nice to feel like nothing is holding you back from being as efficient as possible. I've never used a 60% keyboard before and would be interested in trying one out! Thank you for the giveaway guys as always! 

Intel Core i7-6700K @4.6GHz • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 FE @ 1683MHz •  16GB DDR4 @3200MHz

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/QuintonAjStevens/

Full size keyboards are the way to go because they have more functionality, from the extra keys like volume and short-cut buttons to the numpad. Different keyboards and their sizes vary with their own advantages and disadvantages but my go to is a 104 keyboard.  :)

I really like the 60% keyboards. I never use my f keys. And rarely use my number pad on the side. Also I'm a fairly minimalistic person when it comes to item space. This would be a fantastic keyboard to use.

Honestly I really can't tell since I haven't really owned a lot of keyboards, but I guess I could live without the number pad on the right of me.

MY PC: Some random ok-ish laptop

Thanks Massdrop for doing this giveaway!

I can't say that I have a preference on keyboard size as I've only had experience with full size keyboards at schools and library and the keyboard on my laptop that doesn't include a number pad.

However I want to have a go at smaller form factors like tenkeyless and 60% keyboards. Something like the CM Storm quickfire tkl series looks like it strikes a nice balance between a smaller size and functionality. 

I prefer smaller configurations for gaming, (narrower shoulders), but I still use a tenkey...  So, tenkeyless with a tenkey on the left.

Though I'm definitely curious how a 60% would feel on the desk.

i personally like smaller keyboards. i find having my mouse right beside a smaller keyboard  there's less of a gap between the two and moving from one to another is more  effecient. i guess it would be easier to carry too but i dont have like ANY pc gamer friends to play wit  :( . ahh only if i had friends. 

need cherry mx not china clone stupid zx

I've used a Logitech keyboard with a touchpad I've used it for a long time. Still do when i convert from the chair to the couch 5 feet away from my desk. Right now im using Razer black-widow ultimate 2015. I've never had a preference in the size. I firmly believe in size doesn't matter. Its the way you use it. Doesn't matter if I'm going real hard and grinding, on WOW. or if im getting my fingers sweaty playing a little csgo. Its the way you use it. 

I have always preferred the full size keyboards, but have always been restricted to cheapo membrane models as all of my money usually ends up in the case.

I got a Ducky S2 TKL (Cherry MX Blue) and a CM Storm Quickfire TK (Cherry MX Brown) myself. I can't see myself getting back to a full size keyboard, because I don't use the numpad anyway. The TKL is my favorite so far, because when gaming (mostly SC2), it feels more natural from a ergonomic point of view. I never used a Vortex Pok3r or similar sized keyboard, so I would be very excited to try it out if I would win. Also a nice size to cary with you if you use a laptop.

panel-41841694-image-8774e22ca4f6e851-32