Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

Thanks for being so awesome all of the time, guys! A few years ago I used to use 60% keyboards all of the time, but I prefer full size keyboards now because of them arrow and numpad keys. Use them all of the time. I do need a smaller one though because of desk space...

I prefer tiny keyboards... I currently have a "full-size" one, and it's pretty uncomfortable (not that much space in my desk), which makes me want to win this keyboard!

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Oh I really need to use a larger than the "mini" or 60%, because I need to have 3 special characters + QWERTY (Scandinavian layout), but I prefer having a full sized one (with good spacing between the keys and numpad) - it "relaxes" me somehow xD (or makes me feel more comfortable)

If it doesn't work, you make it work
If you can't make it work, you try harder
If you say that you can't try any harder, you're lying

I love my massive Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 keyboard and it is super comfortable to type on for long periods of time, but I'd also like to try out what a mechanical keyboard feels like. 

I have a razor Blackwidow Chroma, because Leds and colorss (also it was 50% off because of CES stuff)

:D

But a secondary keyboard for work, seems awesome

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

I prefer a 104 key layout because it is what I am most familiar with using and I like the added functionality that the additional keys give

Definitely a full size keyboard for everyday use, and more casual games (because they sometimes require more than 88 key/60%). But for more 'competitive' games/gaming, a 60% keyboard would be nicer for ergonomics and spacing. 

Read before asking for help  |  How to respond to a no POST or no power up situation  |  Don't ask to ask, just ask  |  The XY Problem  | Don't just say "Hello" in chat  |  How do I ask a good question?

If my post helped, please give a 'reaction' using the heart 🤍 in the bottom right. 

Make sure to quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

F@H Contribution

BOINC Contribution

HeatWare

"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that people understand the solution."

"Give people permission to make mistakes and the obligation to learn from them."

“The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.” - Brian Herbert

"People will never truly understand something until it happens to them."

"I usually give people more chances than they deserve but once I'm done, I'm done."

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X  |  Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Gaming X  |  RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3600MHz  |  GPU ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Trinity OC |  Case BitFenix Ghost  |  Storage HP EX920 1TB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, WD Black 8TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  PSU Seasonic Prime GX-750  |  Displays Lenovo ThinkVision P27q-20, Dell UP2716D  |  Cooling Noctua NH-D15  |  Operating System Windows 10 Home

I prefer the full size keyboards.

I don`t usually use the numpad much, but not having it feels less comfortable for w/e reason.

Never had any experience with compact keyboards, but still I would opt for a full one. Better to have that comvenience of everything in place.

I have a cmstorm cherry mx blue full size keyboard, and have always run full size keyboards. I would like to try out others, like this one, so pick me!

Love my K70, but it's been getting in the way recently, meaning, I'm now searching for something smaller, but equally nice.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

I truly prefer a full sized keyboard, but in the situation I have at the moment I'm in need of a 10-key-less or smaller because of limited desk space.

To be honest, anything is better than this crappy Logitech K120. I'm just too broke to get anything better.  :(

I need a full keyboard, although I dont use the keypad as much it just makes me feel comfortable. 

I prefer 80% boards as I have found myself not enjoying nor using the numpad all that much, and find the benefits of having my hands closer to be liberating and wonderful.  I would definitely be interested in trying out a POK3R.  In white, with clear switches.  :P  That and I believe it is fun to try and memorize all the extra functions.  Thank you LMG for doing this giveaway, and also Vortex--consider making some Topre boards!  Need some 55g topre competitors out there!

My favorite keyboard size is full size. Its worth it for the extra keys.

60% is awesome, I think they look the best. I have a tenkeyless now though that I like a lot as well. I just am not a fan of full keyboards cause I dont use the numberpad enough and it just makes them so big

I like 10 keyless keyboards for using at my desk because I still get full arrow keys but I can have my mouse closer to my keyboard. However, I like 60% keyboards for when I take my computer somewhere because they are smaller  :)

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

I think for general purposes I prefer a full keyboard (with a few macro keys would probably be nice too).  But, I've been thinking recently that a 80% might be better, as it would bring my hand closer together, and then buy a numpad and/or one of those one handed keypads.  60% gives convenience for portability, and since I'm not planning on taking my keyboards anywhere, being forced to use the function key all the time would end up being a pain.

Seems these views are held by quite a few other members.  Anyways, thanks to LMG and Massdrop for hosting this giveaway and good luck to those in need of one of these keyboards.

I prefer a 104 key keyboard for my home setup as it is practical with the numpad (which I use a lot), however for when I'm on the move I love a 60% keyboard due to the portability of it compared to full sized ones.

I prefer full keyboard, and you ask why....full keyboards give full functionality to game,do numbers and not need anything else. My moto is its better to have and not need, than to need and not have...YOLO! Also is suck when your trying to punch in some numbers and have to use the top numbers, go full or go home!

I prefer 10 keyless, I use the f keys quite often and rarely use the keypad. I do think a 60% keyboard would be good for gaming, though!

I definitely prefer a full keyboard, I have a very large desk to fit 3 monitors, and it feels empty with a small keyboard. Also, I find it much easier to use the numberpad than the row of numbers up top.

I use Excel on an almost daily basis. I have plenty of room on my desk. It doesn't make much sense to not have a 10 key on my keyboard for my primary PC.