Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I love 80% keyboards, mostly because I play CS:GO and the extra ten keys dig into my mouse real estate, and 60% Doesn't leave much in the way of binds, BUT would leave me even more space for mouse movement :D

Full size keyboard with num pad. Smaller keyboards feel funny to me and I end up using the 10 key all the time. 

I've been using a Tenkeyless for a while and I quite like it; however, I am probably going to build a 60% and a separate numpad sometime hopefully. 

60% always seemed more practical especially for carrying around with a laptop or for LANs.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Full 104s are great, but when you get a 60% like the ducky shine mini its a hard divide. The mini is just so portable, I can take it everywhere and that honestly why I feel its so much better. 104s are only good for fixed desktops but if you're a student and need to type in multiple places never go past a good 60%

I currently have a 104 key setup, but would love to have a 60% board for the lan party and travel options! 

I myself prefer a full keyboard. This is because of the number pad and the other options you get on the side. I type with both top and side number pads but I prefer to have both. Also having dedicated keys is great to have too.

Thanks Massdrop for the giveaway!

I prefer a full-size keyboard, although I don't have any experience with anything else yet. I'm just worried I'll miss my F1-F12 and the Home, End, Del and Prt Scr buttons. Then again, I don't mind using the function keys of my laptop either. :)

I have always preferred a 60% keyboard, due to a few factors:

1) I use excel about once a month, and other than that have no need for a a ten key pad.

2) Even with a normal TKL, I found myself bumping my mouse into my keyboard during first person shooters far too often.

3) Becuase I share my home office with other members of my family, and can't listen to music all the time, and therefor have no use for the media keys on the right hand side of my keyboard.

Now this may go without saying, but while 60% is my favorite keyboard width, for depth I prefer mechanical keyswitches to membrane, and height has never been a particularly large factor.

Wow, nice giveaway! Anyway I prefer smaller sized keyboards, as they don't take up as much room on my desk and they are portable and can be taken with you anywhere.

I prefer 60% keyboards overall. I have a small desk, and it's a pretty snug fit for a full-size keyboard and my mouse.

I like a 104 key keyboard because it has room, like Luke I have big hands, another reason I have a phablet for a phone....so i can actually use the thing.

I have never tried anything other than a full sized keyboard but I have always wanted to try a TKL. Mainly for the space save because I do enjoy using the number pad.

An ultimate lurker                My Current Rig

CPU- I5 3570K GPU- AMD HD7950 Motherboard- Asus P8H77-I Ram- 8GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo SSD- Samsung 256GB 850 Pro, 256GB OCZ Agility

Hard Drive- 2TB WD Green Power Supply- Silverstone 450W SFX Case- Bitfenix Prodigy Operating Systems- Windows 7/OSX Mavericks Monitor- HP Pavillion 23BW IPS 

I've never had a 60% keyboard but i think i might prefer a full. having 10-key is always nice but i could probably live without

I prefer full sized keyboards for typing and as small as possible for gaming.

Thanks Nick and Massdrop!

Smaller keyboards remind me of the Commodore 64. Remember playing the classic games as a kid growing up in the 80s. Nowadays I mostly play FPS games, so need the extra desk space for the mouse. So yeah, I love the smaller 60% keyboards.

I usually prefer full-sized keyboards, but have been considering a smaller one, like this one, to put in my laptop bag. If Luke loves it, I love it.

I prefer full sized keyboards, but do not require it because I rarely use the number pad.

Thank you so much for this giveaway!

I'm actually looking into getting new keyboard so it must be fate ha ha.

Anywho I prefer full size boards as I'm super greedy and love having as many buttons to press as possible.

My favorite keyboard size is tenkeyless because it still has full sized keys and dedicated arrow keys which I use quite frequently. Although I sometimes miss the numpad, shorter differences from my keyboard to my mouse make web browsing and chatting in game much quicker and easier. Although I really like tenkeyless, a smaller keyboard would be really neat for the novelty and portability. I am really excited to see 40% mechanical keyboards, I have seen prototypes that people have made and I think they would make great tablet keyboards.

I love my v60 board. I just wish I would have gotten clear switches instead of browns.

I like the unique CM Quickfire TK style. It's almost like a tenkeyless keyboard, except it has a ten key function inside of the arrow keys which is great for accounting work. However, I would still want a full size keyboard if it did not have a ten key because I input numbers a lot. 

I would still appreciate a tenkeyless keyboard for mobile use, though. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I am a full 104 keys user, but i admire the aesthetics of the 60% keys. Mechanical are my way, but I use a cheaper version of it and the Indian users might be familiar with it. TVS E-Gold.

Iv'e never owned  a 60% keyboard or a mechanical keyboard i don't use the number pad so i think i would like to try a 60% keyboard.