Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I bought the Corsair K90 when it came out, little disappointed it's not fully mechanical, but I do like the small one, would be perfect for little trips when I have my laptop with me :P 

I prefer a full size really. I guess it's just nice to have a stupidly large array of keys that you can assign to anything you want. The keypad also really helps toggle recording in shadowplay with keys that are far enough away so that they'll never be pressed accidentally.

I want a Tenkeyless for work. I have full size at home

I'm a 104 kind of guy.. although I've never tried a tkl or a 60% so who knows

let's see... the only mechanical keyboard I own is a 60% so yeah... I like poker/60% keyboards.  

Hope I win lol, my test bench setup deserves something better than a fold-out membrane keyboard >.>

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

My favorite size of keyboard is 60% so when I’m traveling I can always have a mechanical keyboard with me.

Thanks for organising a new giveaway!

I love 60% keyboards because they look so stylish on uncluttered desks and are so convenient to bring to other people's houses. Another thing that is nice is how much smaller keyboards like the Vortex Pok3r are when compared to full size, yet they manage to retain all of the essential keys, e.g. / and \.

I love keyboards with easily removable and cleanable keys, as the amount of Doritos then get down there is surprising.

I typically prefer an 80% keyboard layout. I like having dedicated function and media keys. But DANG what a sexy keyboard ;)

I prefer the full keyboard as I use the keypad a lot. Especially in games like arma. Also it's convenient to put in my login password.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I've never used anything other than a full sized keyboard, but if I win I hope to try a smaller one out!

60% Keyboards because my desk is incredibly small

I prefer full sized keyboard bcs i just like the way they look ! i dont use 10key that much but i like it to be there just to fill my desk ! now on 60% daamn those are some sweet keyboards ! i would love to use one with my laptop !!! they are too expencive by the way that one and ducky ones too ...

I have no clue what is my favourite keyboard size as I have only used full sized and my Quickfire Rapid but I'd love to try out all kinds.

I prefer tkl

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

Currently I am using a full sized keyboard that I got for $5 at Mircocenter. I have been looking at the Poker II for a while, but never got enough money to buy it. I would love a 60% keyboard for it's portability. It would be very easy for me to unplug a 60% keyboard and put it in my bag to use with my laptop later.

60% all the way.

Don't need all the extra keys as i'm not a programmer so the 1-2 punch of compact and portability makes this the most appealing size for keyboard.

I have a standard 104 keyboard right now, but I have been thinking about getting a smaller one for a while because I have so little space left on my desk. (sorry for bad english, norwegian)

I prefer full sized keyboards because they have better overall functionality and they look more balanced, but I'm using a 60% right now... Sad.

Thanks for the giveaway

I like full size keyboards but there's always a use for any type of keyboard. Portability tends to be a real hassle if your gonna use a full keyboard for everywhere you go.

Definitely the 104, number-pads make imputing numbers way more conformable.

I just fall in love with the 60% keyboards because of the /r/MechanicalKeyboards sub-reddit which has amazing mods and custom builds.

But, as a developer, I really need the arrow, start, and end keys... unfortunately.

I've always used full sized keyboards but not yet keyboards with macro keys or smaller keyboards, this would either get me to love or hate them no Idea. I do have a little numpad so I wouldn't really mind using a small keyboard.

%60 is the best option for mobility. Carry a 60% around with a laptop for the best mobile experience.

Thanks massdrop for providing the giveaway!

I always go for a full sized keyboard because I find myself using the number pad a lot when I'm crunching numbers.