Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I like different keyboards when doing different things, when i play games i need every key, especially with gta v out now using the number pad, but when i am just working at my desk i use a 60% keyboard attached to my laptop, since i cannot stand to use the one that is so horrid and strange to the touch, ever since i went mechanical, when doing extended typing.

I preffer a full sized keyboard because it makes my work (which has a lot of numbers involved) much easier. If you cant fit a full sized keyboard on your desk maybe you should get a new one. lol

I use a tenkeyless and love how compact it is. I've never used a 60% keyboard before but I'm very curious as to how effective it can be in a gaming situation.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

I always went for full size even tho I almost never use it all

I prefer a full sized keyboard because it has additional keys for gaming when you need them (if you ever gonna need them)

Terve!
I am happy with full size Keyboards, especially if they have macros. I have adequate space for something like a G19 (from Logitec).

The reason is pretty simple: I like having all the keys I can use to do stuff and since I am using the num pad and the "home, end and so on" segment of the keyboard I, well, like to have them.

Sayonara!

Thanks for doing this giveaway

I like full sized keyboards more because it is more comfortable for me than an small keyboard

Yay for giveaways!

I only ever use the numerical keyboard when typing, can't use the regular ones. I'm willing to drop the mouse just so that I can type a few numbers. I guess that keyboard is going to be an excellent time to learn to abandon the numerical one.....

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I love 104 key layouts the numpad is always nice to have but I need a good 60% or TKL for traveling cause 104 is just too much

Spoiler
Spoiler

Case Corsair Air 540 CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 iCX Motherboard Asus X370-F Memory G.Skill Flare X 16GB (2x8) 2400MHz Display Asus VG248QE Storage Samsung 960 Pro 512GB - Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD - 1TB Seagate Barracuda - 1TB WD Blue OS MS X Pro Peripherals Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire -  Razer DeathAdder 2013

Spoiler

Case 15.4" Mid 2012 MacBook Pro CPU Intel Core i7-3720QM GPU Nvidia GT650M Memory Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Display 1680x1050 AntiGlare Display Storage 1TB 5400RPM or Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD OS OS X Yosemite (Maybe El Capitan?) - BootCamp MS X Pro Peripherals Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 -  Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Mionix Naos 7000 - Logitech K120 - Razer Tartarus Keypad

My favourite keyboard size is definitely 75%. I've personally got a Noppoo Choc Mini and I absolutely love it!

They are about as small as a 60%, but still have all the functionality of a TKL.

atvsWbE.jpg

my favourite is the full sized keyboards.... ive never really tried any other types so this is why. but if i had the choice of my current keyboard (Perixx PX-1100) or a Cherry MX Mechanical keyboard, including a numpad or not, id go for a Cherry MX keyboard. the feel of the mechanical keyboard and the keys are immensely impressive.

while im at it, thank you to the people who supply all these giveaways, whether i win them or not!

60% for me. Got a poker II a while back and have never regretted the decision. 

I have so much desk space and taking my keyboard with me has never been easier.

i love tenkeyless keyboard designs because of their compact but still functional nature. i like the design of the cooler master quickfire tk becuase of their creative implementation of the number pad.

My favorite keyboard size would be tenkeyless.

I don't have that much space on my desk so it fits just fine and I never use the number pad.

I actually like the pseudo-tenkeyless keyboard I have, the K360 Wireless keyboard from Logitech. The size is the same as a tenkeyless or a laptop keyboard (I'm using it to replace my laptop's dead onboard keyboard), but the size is great, and you get the numpad in place of the pgup/pgdn/ins/del keys, which are moved to the top of the keyboard. I would love to see more tenkeyless-sized mechanical keyboards use this exact layout, although I doubt anyone else does.

Edit I do miss my Poseidon Z from Thermaltake. I wish I knew how to resolder the usb connection from the cable to the pcb... 

Current build: Konata-ROG

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7-4790K, 4.4GHz @ 1.2V | Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus VI Impact | Cooler: H80i GT with 2x Silverstone Air Penetrator 120mm | Case: Cooler Master Elite 130| SSD: AData SP550 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 750GB 2.5; WD Blue SSHD 1TB 2.5; WD Red 1TB 3.5 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x8GB DDR3-1866 | VGA: Sapphire Dual-X R9 280X | PSU: Silverstone SX600-L

Current build: Konata-HTPC

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-6100 (currently at stock) | Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 | Cooler: Silverstone AR-06 | Case: Silverstone GD10 | SSD: AData SX900 256GB | RAM: ADATA XPG 2X4GB DDR3-1600, Kingston HyperX 2-4GB DDR3-1600 | VGA: MSI HD7950 Twin Frozr III | LG Blu-Ray PSU: XFX TS 750W

I currently have a full sized QPAD MK-80. While I don't find myself using the numpad often (Only when typing in really long codes, for example license codes), it has never really bothered me. Recently I changed my desk, and now there isn't much space for such a big Keyboard. I realized having a 60% Keyboard would make a lot more sense... 

Currently using a 104-key layout keyboard, I feel there is too much spaced being left unutilized though so having my mouse closer to the center which the 60% layout allows seems perfect to me!

Although I am using a full size keyboard, I would prefer 10-keyless because I have too little space for the mouse. It's okay for the most part, but sometimes it bothers me that I have to lift my mouse and move the mouse.

My favorite is tenkeyless because I don't use the number pad. Having it, in my opinion is a waste of space on my small desk.  

Joe

Ideally I would have a full size keyboard with the numpad moved to the left and the numpad can also become macro keys on my desk and a 60% keyboard for anything else.

i would really like to try out a 60% keyboard, i am thinking of a setup where there is a 10 key-less or 60% keyboard, my mouse and then a small numpad since it comes useful some times.

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w 

full sized keybords just so i can type my passwords using the numpad

Thanks massdrop/LMG.

I really like having a numpad its 104 key for me.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

I have been using giant keyboards for quite a while.  I have a  Razer Black Widow Stealth as my main desktop rig and a Razer Lycosa for my XB1 keyboard/mouse setup.  Using a Logitech G11 with my laptop these days and kinda hate how big it is for my laptop setup and have been eyeballing a 60% board for a while and think the Pok3r may be the one.  Price aint bad but winning would be nice of course!