Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

love the full 104 personally but have been looking at something to control the computer from the bed and this would be wayyyyyyyyy overkill

Full size -  more keys, more better. I cant get by without a numpad.

Rig: CPU: 1x quad core potato(4.6GHz). Cooling: Iced Tea. GPU: AMD HDToaster. Motherboard: Asus "Stale Bread Extreme Edition". RAM: 2x 4GB sticks of 1600MHz celery. PSU: 650w Roborovski Hamster in wheel.  Storage: Many Floppy Disks. 

My favorite keyboard size is full sized. Having a numpad is just so much easier when having to input long strands of numbers!

I recently switch my full size keyboard for a tenkeyless keyboard, and I love it! Since I work by the computer all day as a programmer I really like the fact that I can have a shorter distance to my mouse when working. It might sound silly, but it makes me feel more productive not wasting time moving my arm over those numbers that I really don't need. I've never tried a 60% keyboard like the poker, but maybe that will be my next step? I might actually save 2 or 3 inches of arm traveling time... ;) Less is more?!

I prefer full sized keyboards,  but Ive never been low on space though. I would love to try a cherry keyboard as well!

I prefer having a full size 104 key layout as I find myself using the number pad and function keys quite often.  I do however like keyboards with more than 104 keys for macro functions; they making gaming and other tasks a little bit easier and faster.

I need a full sized keyboard but no makro buttons. I dont have a use for them.

I have to say full size keyboards all the way!  

The main reason I am saying this is because of the num-pad. Some games use it to navigate or if you are in a dev console you might need it. BUT if you are using the keyboard for lets say emails, the smaller, the better I think.

Quite frankly I love a combination of both.. from the overkill "Val Halen" 1x10^20 key keyboard to a tiny bluetooth keyboard... 

My favorite keyboard design is a mini keyboard, preferribly mini, as they are easy to take around with me and are much better than using my laptop keyboard :D not only that but they are easy to mod and use for projects, there just awesum :3

Thanks for the giveaway :)
I prefer a 60% board as when I'm sneaking around in games it is a life threatening situation when I move my mouse and it hits the keyboard and shots are fired! 

hey,   I like the full size keyboard.  as someone else stated i dislike having to press a FN key to use more features :)

I prefer full size keyboards because i just can't get enough keys if i could i would have 2 keyboards for each hand, but then i wouldn't be able to use a mouse :(

Never had the opportunity to use a 60%, smallest I've gone is TKL, but smaller is better for a small desk like mine where space is limited. Two monitors and an ITX desktop eat up space very quickly.

Never tried anything other than a full sized keyboard, because "Numpad". The idea of a smaller formfactor interests me for its portability and saving space on my desktop.

My first mechanical keyboard was the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate.... and I will never settle for anything less in terms of quality or size. The extra 5 macro keys are super useful not only during games, but for launching my favorite applications or utilizing my favorite functions with one single button. The tenkey number bad is a dream to use when doing anything in Excel that requires a lot of number work. This keyboard is the dream.

I like having a number pad, it's just easier for me.

I'm used to full size keyboards, but I've never had a 60%. I don't use Excel often, so the numpad is likely an unnecessary luxury.

I've always been a sucker for keyboards that don't take too much space on me desk--so I've always used tenkeyless keyboards. I need space for my other peripherals man! (HOTAS, Mouse, Headphones, Mic, etc)

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Personally I love having a numberpad on my keyboards. I find that I use it quite often and I typically like the full size best. However, I can see a 10-keyless board being useful for travel, such as with a laptop and I know it would be a lot better than the stock chicklet keyboard on any laptop.

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE

At home I need the desk space so I like the 60%

also with full size I feel like I have to sit at an angle because the arrow/10 key take up too much space.

but at work I type a bunch of quantities and prices so I like the full size.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

When I'm at home I prefer to use a full sized keyboard for easy access to all the keys without having to press the Fn key. However outside the house I like the ten keyless board because it is easy to move around.

I'm from saudi arabia i wish i could win a gift like that.

thank you!