Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I like 104 keyboard but in Lanparty want to use 60% one.

I have not used a 60% keyboard but I would like to try it as it looks highly efficient as you don't have to worry about your hand hitting other keys when you're reaching for something on your desk.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I prefer a full 104Key layout Keyboard. Can't stand not having a numpad. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

full size of course ;) A number pad is really helpfull, and can also function as macros is some situations! What is there not to love if you have the space for it?

I prefer everything bigger, even if it would mean that it's less functional.

Thank you for the chance on a giveaway!

I prefer the full-sized keyboard for working because I tend to use the numpad a lot with programming and other security check related programs I use.

My gaming laptop has the numpad and I didn't think much of it until I had to use someone else's computer and it drove me nuts!

However, when I'm not in my workspace at school, I have to use my tiny desk.

With my first and new personal desktop that I am going to build (thanks for the help and suggestions on the threads guys) I might need a smaller keyboard to fit in my messy desk.

I guess I would get use to the 60% but i'd probably miss the numpad.

Ive personally never used anything but a full size keyboard, looking to try a 10-keyless

I think that 60% keyboard is the best choice for me, because I like to move my mouse. The numpad and arrow keys are in my way (I can't 360 noscope, because of numpad).Let's be honest, who uses all the 104 keys, not a lot of people. But on a 60% keyboard you have all the keys you're actually going to use.

I don't really use the num pad on my keyboard only for GTA V flying and some csgo binds.My current keyboard is a membrane and starting to wear out, I would like a mechanical.

60% boards are really nice because they are small and i can fin both my mouse and my keyboard on my tiny desk. I have an average size one and its just too big right now so I have to use two of the same desk to make a bigger one. Thank you Massdrop!

My favorite keyboard at the moment is my Poker 2 as it is the ideal size . This would be a lovely upgrade to it although i bit pointless

Love my Poker II, though it does lack in a few areas.

CPU: 4970k 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 980 Stock RAM: Mushkin 1600MHz 16GB Cooler: Noctua DH 15

I haven't used anything other than a full size keyboard for an extended period of time, so I'm not entirely sure. I definitely would be interested in trying smaller keyboards but not having the numpad, arrow keys, home, end, and delete as dedicated keys would take a while to adjust to. Still, my current keyboard feels a bit too big for my desk so it would probably be worth it.

I prefer the 10 keyless design, although i am currently using a full size keyboard.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

I perfer 104 keyboards, but a 60% keyboard is Great if you're going to a lan or coding on the go(am I the only One doing that?). Anyway. It'd Be Great if someone made a 60% wireless cherry mx keyboard. That way you can just shove it in your bag when not using it. Which again ties into the above mentioned with coding on the go.

Greyscale Build Log

ASUS Sabertooth X99 | Intel i7 5820K | ASUS Strix GTX 970 | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB Quad Channel @ 2666MHz | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

Winner of the Vortex Pok3r Giveaway

Gee thanks nick and Massdrop. i use a ten-keyless keyboard. Cause i used a laptop. so i get used to it. beside, i rarely used the num pad.

I prefer the smaller more versatile keyboards over the large clunky ones. It's much easier to use the mouse for all the number pad stuff, for gaming, without wasting so much space.

I prefer full-length keyboards since the numpad can be useful sometimes. I'd like to try a ten-keyless though.

My favorite is the full sized one, I hate to not have the num pad. it's so annoying to write more than 2 numbers in row without that pad...thanks linusthechtips, thanks massdrop!

I Love the smallest keyboards the best, although my current one is broken, waiting for this giveaway until i buy a new one -_-

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

I don't have a favorite keyboard size cuz' i only have a cheap hama keyboard....

Intel core I5 4460, Gigabyte H97M-HD3, Gigabyte gtx 760, 8 GB corsair value ram, Thermaltake core v21, Thermaltake Smart 630W PSU

Alcatel OneTouch D5... IT WORKS!!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BxMjTW  

My personal preference is a full keyboard for a few reasons. First, I feel more productive using it since I have all of the key functions at my fingertips. Secondly, I am used to the layout and with TKL/60% keyboards I experience a "phantom limb" type scenario where I reach for keys that just are not there. Third and finally, I have big hands and they feel cramped on smaller keyboards!

My favorite layout so far is the TKL, but just because of its look. Not so big, so i have more space for my mouse, but yet not so small so i don't have to worry about fn commands.

I'm currently using a full size keyboard membrane keyboard because I don't have enough money to buy a mechanical keyboard. I do like the numpad but I dont really care about the size.