Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I'm willing to use anything that has a num pad with it.  Otherwise I would definitely get a usb num pad fr a 10-key less keyboard.

Thanks to massdrop for providing the keyboard.

always go for the full size keyboard because having a keyboard that has a media key is always good to have in hand

A 60% TKL sounds great as I always had lack of space issues on my desk , so maybe this keyboard would be useful for me. I don't really use the numpad that often so for the space saving I would get rid of the numpad without doubt. :)

I much prefer a 104-key keyboard for regular use, but I wish I had a 60% or ten-keyless one for playing CS:GO.

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

I prefer using 80% keyboard cause I don't really use the numpad for gaming and youtube, and 90% of the time I only game and watch youtube so... yea hope I win this fancy keyboard cause what I use now is just a normal membrane full-size keyboard :)

I prefer full size keyboard....i use numpad quite often!

I prefer a full size keyboard.  I use the number pad pretty often, and the narrow stance offered with a TKL board isn't necessary for me. A TKL or 60% board would be great in a travel kit though.

I love using TKL keyboards! I feel like they are a sweetspot in terms of functionality and space saved.

My favourite keyboard size is tenkeyless or smaller. I love a simple and minimalist look on my keyboard and enjoy the extra space.

I prefer 100% layout (becasue productivity) but I know somebody who would really appreciate this one.. :) giving it to her if i get it. :) good luck gents! btw, will Vessel be free forever or do i need to pay to continue watching vids there? Vessel has better loading speeds than YT for me.. for some reason :D

I prefer full sized keyboards but recently find that they are sometimes quite uncomfortable when gaming. I actually find the 60% sized keyboards interesting and may be handy to bring around to school etc.

I like the smaller formfactor, 60% or TKL sounds just so nice for gaming.

My favorite form factor is the 104-key size. I need the number pad for daily use. My favorite keyboard currently is the logitech G710+.

I prefer the full sized 104 layout when working with spreadsheets at work etc

at home I primarily use a laptop without the number pad

it would be interesting to try out a high end keyboard :3

I prefer 80% keyboards for my setup at home, for traveling or LANs I like 60% though, because you often don't have enough space for a larger one.

I don't prefer one or another because I have never owned a tkl keybord and I don't use the numpad. But I don't like keyboard which you need to press more keys than normal to execute a funktion.

Thanks for the giveaway and I hope you the best of luck!!

It really depends on what I am using the keyboard for. At work, I would have to say the full-sized keyboard is the way to go for me as space is not usually an issue and having the convenience of the number pad for me is a must. However, at home where I do some casual typing and gaming, I have recently decided to try a 60% keyboard over my full-sized Steelseries 7G. It was really fun to play around with a 60% keyboard and it actually showed me how I do not really use the number pad at home. The 60 percent saves so much space making the set up look a lot more minimum. Another positive I have found with a 60% board is how portable they are for those of us that LAN or just do a lot traveling. A con of the 60% would be that it may not be enough for certain games like WOW and has no macros for people who require them.

I LOOOOOVE the size of the poker! I currently have a vortex pure pro with brown switches. It's the exact same size as the Poker but somehow they also manage to cram a set of arrow keys in there.

I'd love another keyboard for my other computer, preferably one with a different type of cherry switches (blue would be nice). Also, one benefit of the Poker over my "pure pro" is that it has more standards key sizes, making it easier to source custom key caps.

Seriously though, the size of the Poker is also perfect for gamers, because it doesn't have the numpad it leaves more room for your mouse hand, which I love.

i like turtles

Full sized pretty much always since I need my numberpad. I guess a 60% would be pretty neat for my laptop though.

I personally prefer full sized keyboards, but I'd be perfectly fine with TKL.

And I've never used a 60% keyboard, so I can't comment on them.

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

I like to travel with a 60% but like a full size at home on the desktop

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

-Winston Churchill

My favorite keyboard size has to be 80% because I don't really use the numpad.

Hope I Win!

I prefer full sized keyboards because i need macros and media controls (volume wheel) However i always wanted a second 60% keyboard for portability and different switches. 

i've always had "standard" layout keyboards, by that i mean full numpad, full f-keys etc. i tried a bunch of them, starting with the gen1 g15, then on to the razer tarantula, then a cooler master which was very cool but it zapped me very often :D, then the latest gen g15 before the one with the color lcd.

i would love to try a real mechanical keyboard, i only tried the tarantula but it was like 10 years ago

Thanks Massdrop!

I prefer a full size keyboard because of the keypad. I have to use it for a large amount of data input so it feels indispensable.