Anonymous person bails Justin Carter out for 500.000 dollar

Shows there are kind people in this world that kid clearly stated it was a joke...

Shows there are kind people in this world that kid clearly stated it was a joke...

This entire case is just beyond ridiculousness. It's the joke of century in my eyes.

This entire case is just beyond ridiculousness. It's the joke of century in my eyes.

I know its like if I went to on a game of battlefield and said I am going to blow your house up jk would I be arrested for that?

I really like Logan's take on this in the last episode of the tek.  He probably needs someone to knock him about and teach him respect etc, but jail and charges pffft. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Happy he got bail paid! What's really sad is even though they had enough (technically speaking) to get a search warrant, they didn't find any incriminating evidence. No trace of planning, no diary with evil twisted anti-society writings, etc. And that he's in jail because a Canadian woman called him in? How come, in light of all of this, can he be jailed because of some random person that's not even a citizen of the US? Laws are a guideline. If we were to take everything literally, a good portion of the gaming community would be jailed. Not to mention all the rappers, rockers, etc. We even have a subjective view of the Constitution, which is supposed to override law.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO