Metro Last Light: $0.01 at Best Buy Online store

RainbowTylernol

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Please don't post topics where they don't belong for attention. New topics appear in the recent topics section towards the right, so no matter where they occur, it'll be there. Also, please no duplicate threads.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

MY RIG: i5 3470 | 8GB RAM | GTX 660 2GB | 240GB SSD | 1TB HD

PERIPHERALS: CORSAIR K65 (MX CHERRY RED) | STEELSERIES SENSEI RAW | STEELSERIES SIBERIA V2

I think 2 or 3 people posted it in the span of a couple of minutes. Kind of not possible to avoid duplicate threads when everyone posts it at once.

Also I still think this counts as news. This is kind of insane, haha

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

I think 2 or 3 people posted it in the span of a couple of minutes. Kind of not possible to avoid duplicate threads when everyone posts it at once.

Also I still think this counts as news. This is kind of insane, haha

Some people in America got their order through and they got it as a steam code O.O

MY RIG: i5 3470 | 8GB RAM | GTX 660 2GB | 240GB SSD | 1TB HD

PERIPHERALS: CORSAIR K65 (MX CHERRY RED) | STEELSERIES SENSEI RAW | STEELSERIES SIBERIA V2

Yeah this is definitely legit and also NOT a mistake! Look at the description, it says "FREE METRO LAST LIGHT"

This is definitely intentional, haha. 

Bring on the double post action ! lol

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

PRODUCT FEATURES

• Digital download of Metro: Last Light

Included with the purchase of an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 or EVGA GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 graphics card.

• Also included with the purchase of an EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 graphics card.
  • Play as Artyom

As he battles human and mutant foes in his quest to save humanity in post-apocalyptic Moscow.

• Multiplayer mode

Allows you to take the fight to other players online.

what does this mean?

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

I went ahead and sent an order through. We'll see if it's legit.

Waiting for youre response sir.

I have also ordered, the site said that it would take under 15 minutes to get the e-mail. I'll also report back with Steam compatibility (downloading and launching through Steam).

Main Rig:  FX-8320 || EVGA 650 Ti BOOST || AsRock 970 Extreme3 || Corsair 800D || 8 Gb Crucial Ballistix || Antec HCG 520M || Noctua NH-D14
LAN Party Rig: FX-4100 || EVGA 550 Ti || ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS || Cooler Master 430 Elite || 4 Gb Corsair Vengeance || Antec HCG 400 || Cooler Master Gemin 2 
Staples EasyTech Associate since September, 2013

Waiting for youre response sir.

Ordered about 30 minutes ago, still no code. Will post an update as soon as I get one.

Ordered about 30 minutes ago, still no code. Will post an update as soon as I get one.

I just ordered one as well......had to get my damn debit card to pay 1 cent.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Included with the purchase of an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 or EVGA GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 graphics card.

• Also included with the purchase of an EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 graphics card.
  • Play as Artyom

As he battles human and mutant foes in his quest to save humanity in post-apocalyptic Moscow.

• Multiplayer mode

what does this mean?

I don't know what this means, but it took my CC info so we'll see.

Main Rig:  FX-8320 || EVGA 650 Ti BOOST || AsRock 970 Extreme3 || Corsair 800D || 8 Gb Crucial Ballistix || Antec HCG 520M || Noctua NH-D14
LAN Party Rig: FX-4100 || EVGA 550 Ti || ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS || Cooler Master 430 Elite || 4 Gb Corsair Vengeance || Antec HCG 400 || Cooler Master Gemin 2 

Paid with Paypal...$0.01 has been taken. Still waiting on code, but for $0.01 can't really complain unless the order gets cancelled.

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

PRODUCT FEATURES

• Play as Artyom

• Multiplayer mode

what does this mean?

I am guessing this was meant to be bought/automatically added with the 660 ti in order for you to receive the code?

person below me is a scrub

Its legit, I got 2!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

If it's legit, would anyone be kind enough to please gift me a copy? I would do it myself, but I live outside of the US and I can't create a BestBuy account. :)

I just got an e-mail that my order was received, status says that it's in the process of being fulfilled.

Yeah this is definitely legit and also NOT a mistake! Look at the description, it says "FREE METRO LAST LIGHT"

This is definitely intentional, haha. 

It's not free if it's a penny.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

They couldnt verify my information...order was cancelled 

If it's legit, would anyone be kind enough to please gift me a copy? I would do it myself, but I live outside of the US and I can't create a BestBuy account. :)

I would, but one my order was cancelled, and two now it says its sold out online. So I cant even get one for myself :(