Do you have the game on an SSD or a HDD? If it's the case of the hard-drive, then it could be possible that GTA is loading textures/models/other audio and trying to play the music at the same time and the bandwidth is saturated? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Do you have the game on an SSD or a HDD? If it's the case of the hard-drive, then it could be possible that GTA is loading textures/models/other audio and trying to play the music at the same time and the bandwidth is saturated? 

That might be it, or that his CPU can't keep up. 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

That might be it, or that his CPU can't keep up. 

Reading my comment back, it seems a little far fetched, probably the CPU, it could be worth trying out different audio settings within game too/ 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I've been getting a huge drop in frame rate coupled with some nasty screen tearing when I use the custom radio station. Like i'll go from a constant 60fps switch to it and it'll drop to between 45 & 30fps and then jump all over the place. Turn it off and all is good.. GTA V is installed on a SSD where as the music folder is on a regular mechanical hard drive which Rockstar won't let me move it seems :/

Don't know how to fix it either :(

Edit: seems as though a lot of people are getting this issue :/ So I guess we are waiting for Rockstar to issue a patch..

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

I've been getting a huge drop in frame rate coupled with some nasty screen tearing when I use the custom radio station. Like i'll go from a constant 60fps switch to it and it'll drop to between 45 & 30fps and then jump all over the place. Turn it off and all is good.. GTA V is installed on a SSD where as the music folder is on a regular mechanical hard drive which Rockstar won't let me move it seems :/

Don't know how to fix it either :(

Edit: seems as though a lot of people are getting this issue :/ So I guess we are waiting for Rockstar to issue a patch..

Same here, however my GTA music folder on my SSD and I'm still getting a drop in frame rate.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Same here, however my GTA music folder on my SSD and I'm still getting a drop in frame rate.

Oh damn, that sucks :/ Oh well, guess we just have to wait and hope it gets fixed...

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14