Selling old(ish) PC Parts. Good or Bad?

Hey There  :)

So I have my old PC that I used to use a few years ago and its been sitting around doing nothing. I've decided that I don't need it and I want to sell it. It is in full working condition and there is no issues with it. The specs are not the best (back when I was using it, it was quite decent)  don't know weather to sell it as a "PC" (Case, PSU, Motherboard etc all as one) or if I should sell the individual parts. Any recommendations on the best way?

Thanks

~Technological99

Umm... how do I change this?

Also. The programming thread has the description of "010001100101010101001110which translates to "FUN"

Welcome to the Forum.

I personally don't know how you should sell it. Could you list the main components in it?

^^^DIS^^^

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Usually you can get more money selling the PC in its entirety

Unless there are a some copletely obsolete parts in there

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

Also, LTT has a classifieds page. You can trying selling the parts or the PC there.

CompTIA A+ Certified

"We are all cups, quietly and constantly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip yourself and let the good things pour out." - Ray Bradbury

Hey There  :)

-snip-

Thanks

~Technological99

Maybe list the components haha :P

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Not sure on all the exact components but I have the PC open infront of me atm so I'll try and find them out

Also. The programming thread has the description of "010001100101010101001110which translates to "FUN"

The components are not the best but are

• CPU - AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+
  • CPU Cooler - Alaska X4 (AMD Clip)
  • Motherboard - MSI K9N Ultra
  • GPU - Nvidia GeForce 8500 (reference cooler version) (this was a temporary replacement I had when I broke my old one)
  • PSU - CIT Pentium p4 500W Switching 
  • The case is a case I bought out of Maplin so if selling individually I possibly wont sell (It's just a standard black case)

Welcome to the Forum.

The components are not the best but are

• CPU - AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+
  • CPU Cooler - Alaska X4 (AMD Clip)
  • Motherboard - MSI K9N Ultra
  • GPU - Nvidia GeForce 8500 (reference cooler version) (this was a temporary replacement I had when I broke my old one)
  • PSU - CIT Pentium p4 500W Switching 
  • The case is a case I bought out of Maplin so if selling individually I possibly wont sell (It's just a standard black case)

Sell everything together, the type of person buying that type of system now would most likely want the system to just work :)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*