Summer Sale Is Here!!

What counter strike is currently the best to buy?

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

Its just the first day. It will get cheaper as the days go on. 90% off still to come.

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

Its just the first day. It will get cheaper as the days go on. 90% off still to come.

hopefully :)

FUCKING DOWN

FUCKING HELL

I HAVE MONEY TO SPEND ON GAMES I WILL NEVER PLAY

Everyone has been banging on about this sale so i waited for the game i wanted. Waste of potential playing time lol!

steamsale.png

I have 4.98 in my account and can not put in money until tomorrow this is torture because games i want are 4.99

Sell a steam trading card :) .

Great .. I just bought left 4 dead 2 yesterday , FOR FULL PRICE

Contact steam support i remember people still managed to get some cash back or whatever when they bought it so close to a sale.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

What counter strike is currently the best to buy?

get the complete deal :D then you will have all of them it's really cheap! £4.75 in england!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Well hotline miami is on sale for 75% and it seems the buy button is broken because it's not adding the game to my cart? is this just me or no?

Bro, 4 million users. 75% of them is waiting for the steam sale. Enough said.

Patience! ;D

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

did any place get a list of whats all up? even though is down so quick?

get the complete deal :D then you will have all of them it's really cheap! £4.75 in england!

For all of them ;l 

NO WAY 

Yeah same..... i couldn't get my cash to credit card fast enough to get the GMG deal, much better then steam will be and it will probably be 15-20 euros with the pass on steam...

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

YEP! DEM DEALS XD

Where do I find this deal exactly

and what do I type in?

What do you think the likelyhood of MW3 or BO2 being on offer?

Ima wait till tommorow....nothing really catching my eye. I did however vote for dishonored...IMA GET ME THAT!!!

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

i saw like 4 threads before this one hehehe :P

nope just checked, there were threads about the site being down but mine is the first (in the general discussion forum) to confirm the sale!!

Yeah same..... i couldn't get my cash to credit card fast enough to get the GMG deal, much better then steam will be and it will probably be 15-20 euros with the pass on steam...

time will tell i guess xD

Already bought Left For Dead 2 and The Orange Box, will be getting Skyrim Legendary Edition, Need for Speed Shift, Hotline:Miami Killing Floor, and Borderlands 2

What's everyone voting for in the community choice?

Borderlands 2

Everyone has been banging on about this sale so i waited for the game i wanted. Waste of potential playing time lol!

It may go on a flash sale or community choice. Not guaranteed though, but I'm not buying anything like that until the end.

ALL DEM DEALS! 

... I've got no money in my steam wallet, got to wait till tomorrow -_- *Sigh*

could not play the game, when in the buggy and driving around i got motion sickness.

never had that before in a game.

lol