Experiences with non-techies

16 minutes ago, themctipers said:

;) 

i don't really fit in anywhere at my school. Idk i guess. The kids around here are really retarded :P 

i mean -- 720p YouTube on a 4K tv. 

I'm more Down to earth and know I'm going to always fuck up c: and not pretend I'm not going to 

and just not care. 

Attitude is something i slowly worked on since I was really young. I used to get really mad really easy and now I'm too chill and almost never get mad, unless some bullshit happens. The next thing I need to do is to stop swearing for me. 

You know what mate, you are actually the 13 year old i know u isnt cancer.

Thought u were 17 tho

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

5 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

Thought u were 17 tho

But the real question is how old are you?

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

3 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

But the real question is how old are you?

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

2 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

Same :).

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

2 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

Same :).

i never knew that this place has soo man young peeps. damn mate

Build

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

Older people are a bit less willing to learn more about technology.

16 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

Thought u were 17 tho

Yes. 

True cancer is YouTube comment sections. Picking the low hanging fruit but still. 

"Mentally developed" maybe 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

8 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

There's a lot of young people here. 

Welcome to ltt, I joined when I was 11 :P 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

51 minutes ago, themctipers said:

;) 

i don't really fit in anywhere at my school. Idk i guess. The kids around here are really retarded :P 

I'm more Down to earth and know I'm going to always fuck up c: and not pretend I'm not going to 

and just not care. 

Attitude is something i slowly worked on since I was really young. I used to get really mad really easy and now I'm too chill and almost never get mad, unless some bullshit happens. The next thing I need to do is to stop swearing for me. 

Swearing is ok some of the time.  The trick is to learn not to do it too often and definitely not in front of anyone that'll get you in trouble.  Moderation and common sense basically.

Who buys a 4K and only watches content that isn't even 1080p?  O_o

54 minutes ago, themctipers said:

4 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Who buys a 4K and only watches content that isn't even 1080p?  O_o

On the subject of this, EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to a store that has beautiful, 4K and OLED TVs, they always show off the "stunning quality" with what looks to be DVD quality. It's really a shame.

3 minutes ago, RahulR said:

On the subject of this, EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to a store that has beautiful, 4K and OLED TVs, they always show off the "stunning quality" with what looks to be DVD quality. It's really a shame.

Poor Store's 

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

1 minute ago, Pascal... said:

Poor Store's 

Yeah, Costco and Best Buy usually have good 4K footage, but in Walmart and such, espescially flea markets, they always use the worst possible video.

3 minutes ago, RahulR said:

Yeah, Costco and Best Buy usually have good 4K footage, but in Walmart and such, espescially flea markets, they always use the worst possible video.

I' think its allways better to Shop Online 

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

I' think its allways better to Shop Online 

Eh. I'd personally go to a store to actually see the product and know what it actually looks like, but then again, it can be a bit pricey.

2 minutes ago, RahulR said:

Eh. I'd personally go to a store to actually see the product and know what it actually looks like, but then again, it can be a bit pricey.

Ya, but every Country is Of Course (And has a different environment) different and here in Switzerland you'll just Shop Online because it is soo much easier ! 

Just now, Pascal... said:

Ya, but every Country is Of Course (And has a different environment) different and here in Switzerland you'll just Shop Online because it is soo much easier ! 

Yeah, I live in Canada. Only problem here is price since the Canadian dollar is still terrible, and I guess shipping time (maybe? idk about other countries).

1 minute ago, RahulR said:

Yeah, I live in Canada. Only problem here is price since the Canadian dollar is still terrible, and I guess shipping time (maybe? idk about other countries).

See, different environment !!!

See, different environment !!!

I guess :P 

11 minutes ago, RahulR said:

I guess :P 

Like I' Said

Capture.PNG

wut

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270

4 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

I resent that...

25 here

5 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

you know that in a few decades you're gonne be old right? xD

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

1 hour ago, Belgarathian said:

I resent that...

25 here

... that's not old! lol

I'm 38 and I don't consider myself "old" ... talking about old, it's my Grand-Pa's birthday this weekend, he's turning 95! :D (not joking!)

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !