Experiences with non-techies

Derp... Most storage devices don't come with SATA cables, it's usually only "upgrade packs". I mean, why include one with your storage device if motherboards come with loads of them anyway?

... Point taken, but its weird Intel has both a SATA and I think a molex splitter?

I thought I had some money... Oh wait... I spent it all ;(

Derp... Most storage devices don't come with SATA cables, it's usually only "upgrade packs". I mean, why include one with your storage device if motherboards come with loads of them anyway?

because not everybody gets their motherboards new. or even in box. 

(me)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Might as well go the extra mile if you make your customers pay a bit more I guess.

increase the cost by like 5 bucks. a sata 3 cable is only 1 dollar. and just yeah. wont give them better reviews would help out like the 5/100 people who dont have that spare sata. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

increase the cost by like 5 bucks. a sata 3 cable is only 1 dollar. and just yeah. wont give them better reviews would help out like the 5/100 people who dont have that spare sata.

My motherboard has only one sata cable included. Yay!

I have no sata cables left from my motherboard. Yay!

Edit: Sorry, I accidentally quoted instead of edited :)

Well tommorow. I mean Samsung should at least have the courtesy to give a sata cable, I mean they cost nothing let alone manufacturing one.

My dad along time ago had his phone not working, so he had to use the computer to go on eBay. He is mad, so he asks WHERE IS THE FUCKING "e"? And he left the room in rage after my mom said, now we use chrome cause IE is broken.

**Deleted by Poster**

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

complete and total rant. but fuck it. it fits here.

green is me

red is my mom 

''mom can i please go take cared of my computer, i need to turn on a few fans or it will over heat''

''computers dont over heat''

''yes actually they do''

''mine never does, so why would yours''

''yours actually over heats all the time, and you just yesterday asked me to fix it but you wouldnt let me open your laptop up to do so''

''no that was to fix it from hitting tj max, like the error said''

''tj max is the definition of overheating''

''no, otherwise it would jsut say overheating''

''mom can you please just listen to me for once?''

''you know what faggot? i am the parrent and can do whatever i want. now shut up. clean the kitchen. and get out''

-Jim Hensen

OK guys your arguing over a minuscule change in mass/energy on the quantum scale. Technicalities ASIDE there is no real(definitive or perceived) added weight or mass.

please that arguement was over two years ago please dont bring it back up. ;-; >.> T^T

-Jim Hensen

green is me

red is my mom 

''mom can i please go take cared of my computer, i need to turn on a few fans or it will over heat''

''yes actually they do''

''yours actually over heats all the time, and you just yesterday asked me to fix it but you wouldnt let me open your laptop up to do so''

''you know what faggot? i am the parrent and can do whatever i want. now shut up. clean the kitchen. and get out''

Wow, if you don't know PCs can overheat, whatever, but don't be a homophobe by calling someone a faggot, especially your own child

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Wow, if you don't know PCs can overheat, whatever, but don't be a homophobe by calling someone a faggot, especially your own child

especially when they're not homosexual. >.>

-Jim Hensen

please that arguement was over two years ago please dont bring it back up. ;-; >.> T^T

Sorry I missed the time stamp when i did that - ill delete my post.... FacePalm myself.....  <_<

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

green is me

red is my mom 

''yes actually they do''

basically my life.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

basically my life.

I can prove this... I am a witness....

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Your mum called you a faggot?

I've heard of Neanderthall parenting but this takes the biscuit !

I have "lost the rag" with my boys (now 22 and 21)  more than once but I have never called them names.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Your mum called you a faggot?

I've heard of Neanderthall parenting but this takes the biscuit !

I have "lost the rag" with my boys (now 22 and 21)  more than once but I have never called them names.

I have only every been called a smart ass then again that's because I was being one at the time.

I have only every been called a smart ass then again that's because I was being one at the time.

Once watched a dude call his five year old kids retards repeatedly when they couldn't get their skis on.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

I don't know why but this just made be burst out laughing.

Maybe because YOU ARE A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING?!

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

my friend was going to buy pc parts and i was going to build him a pc (has been the plan for a year now, all that was left was to see how much money he could save up), and when he asks his dad to exchange cash for a transfer so that he could buy parts for a pc he is going to get built for him his father forces him to buy an asus "gaming" pc with an i7 3gb ddr3 unlisted gpu specs and a 250w asus/weird name psu. (he spent 2000ish us dollars on that junk when he could  have gotten much more)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

my friend was going to buy pc parts and i was going to build him a pc (has been the plan for a year now, all that was left was to see how much money he could save up), and when he asks his dad to exchange cash for a transfer so that he could buy parts for a pc he is going to get built for him his father forces him to buy an asus "gaming" pc with an i7 3gb ddr3 unlisted gpu specs and a 250w asus/weird name psu. (he spent 2000ish us dollars on that junk when he could  have gotten much more)

What The Fuck!

What The Fuck!

he apparently knows more than me and and thinks IM the idiot bechause i could have gotten an x99 mobo with a cpu and 8gb of ddr 4 memory for 170 usd.  (had a summer job at a local tech shop so they give me sweet deals on stuff with damaged packaging)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600