GTA V ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT

ace2k8
Go to solution Solved by RetroMyke,

Turn off Fraps. That seemed to work for me.

I feel your pain. This game crashed my cards several times when my OC was awesome in every game I own. I then had to down clock for this game a bit and it was fine. Interesting.

I found that it was just the memory clock it didnt like, i just lowered it from 400 to 300 instead

I found that it was just the memory clock it didnt like, i just lowered it from 400 to 300 instead

That's funny. That's exactly what I did. I had my mem at 400 and I moved it to 300. But ill move my core clock back up then. Thanks.

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift

That's funny. That's exactly what I did. I had my mem at 400 and I moved it to 300. But ill move my core clock back up then. Thanks.

NP, the core clock honestly makes like 15 frames of difference sometimes. although still doesnt help much with the foliage, god its so detailed and gorgeous :(:)