How much data do you use a month?

dylandylandylan

I don't have any cap so I don't keep track. The most I have used was probably about 300GB in 1 month, but usually it's probably around 150GB a month (about 5GB a day for me and the rest of the family sounds pretty reasonable).

Now that its summer I dont use that mutch, 10-15TB ish. In the winter Im around 35-40TB.

So you are up or downloading at 126Mb/s 100% of the time? I find that hard to believe. I don't really see how that is possible for a private person to do.

So you are up or downloading at 126Mb/s 100% of the time? I find that hard to believe. I don't really see how that is possible for a private person to do.

Could have a web or game server in his house with multiple clients, I guess if he owns the server/s then it is still classified as private ;)

#!

Could have a web or game server in his house with multiple clients, I guess if he owns the server/s then it is still classified as private ;)

It would have to be a very, very popular website, or a very, very popular game server. 126Mbps every single second, for an entire months.

996Gb RX  350GbTX This month

Sky fiber unlimited

gmTw1Rk.png

"There's no test like production!"

How are you people keeping track? We have unlimited so I've never kept track, but it would be interesting to see what I use.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

rJY3b59.png

Last months bandwidth usage was the most I've ever used.

I have no clue how you guys use so much.

My family uses around 150GB a month. Unlimited plan, though, so maybe I'll try using more.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

rJY3b59.png

Last months bandwidth usage was the most I've ever used.

What software did you use to check the data usage?

I use about 100-150 GB a month. My providers limit per month is 80 GB, but it can be extended anytime. So it is enough but only because with a small fee it can be extended enough to fit my usage.

What software did you use to check the data usage?

I used my ISPs online tool.

Well i have a 300gb cap with it switched off at night. I use usualy 400-500gb/month.

With a 1mbps connection about 20gb if i'm downloading lots.

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

minumum of 200gb and my record is 1.1tb which we(me and 3 other friends using 16mbit connection) hammered my connection with steam and origin

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

At least 200GB a month and my cap is apparently 300gb. I double my cap usually.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

What are you guys doing that uses so much data?!?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I know have some Rogers plan my mum set up for the house. I use the Rogers network, my brother uses the Bell Network. for now at least. Yes we have two separate plans with two separate companies, because we both couldn't use the bell at the same time. He uses live, and i download games, and play on Minecraft servers at the same time. So for now we each have our own network. I get 4.2MB/ps download tops and 2MB/s upload, and he gets .5MB/s download, and like .25MB/s upload. So for living in the middle of nowhere i'm pretty happy with Rogers service! 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

We have a 4 mb/s with a 100 gig cap with 6 computers on the network :( it sucks to try and game

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Using around 475-525GB over the last 3 months. 

I use about 150gb-200gb a month. The reason is not because of a cap. But the line speeds are so slow, it is almost impossible to use more in the month! 2Mb/s..... on a good day

Spoiler

MSI X299 Tomahawk AC, Intel core i5 7640X, MSI R9 280X, Cooler Master Cosmos 2, 16GB Team Dark Pro 3200, RaidMax Cobra 1000W, Adata 240GB SSD, OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD, 2xSeagate 1TB HDD, 1xSeagate 2TB HDD

http://whatpulse.org/looneykid

download server is not logged, only the upload one.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

i don't have a cap mine totally unlimited for €70($100) a month and last month my whole family used 1.5tb of data but the 2 months before that it was only 800gb-1tb the only reason i have this Broadband is because my dad is a web designer and he likes to have the best he can find