Have a laugh at a hilarious bug in Nvidia GeForce Experience

Sklomp

I just installed the Nvidia Geforce Experience on my gaming notebook and when the update off the drivers finished I got this screen:

post-1244-0-05287400-1373538353_thumb.pn

It sais: Component(Henk, later you used 'components'; so you could use that here)

I guess is sais enough about how good Nvidia is with qc on their drivers/software.

On the background you could see the words 'mijn tuig' , that should have been 'mijn specificaties' or 'mijn onderdelen'. Tuig is a other word to indicate people which misbehave and are agressive

MSI GT70-One-899NL | i7-3630QM | Nvidia GTX675MX | 12GB 1600mhz ddr3 | 128gb mSata ssd | 1TB hdd | 17.3 Full HD non-glare | Killer E2200 

I just installed the Nvidia Geforce Experience on my gaming notebook and when the update off the drivers finished I got this screen:

attachicon.gifNVIDIA Fail.png

It sais: Component(Henk, later you used 'components'; so you could use that here)

I guess is sais enough about how good Nvidia is with qc on their drivers/software.

On the background you could see the words 'mijn tuig' , that should have been 'mijn specificaties' or 'mijn onderdelen'. Tuig is a other word to indicate people which misbehave and are agressive

Translations are often done by external companies. Or it could just be that they have a sense of humour and they left that in on purpose.

The title says: ''hilarious bug...'' that doesn't look like a bug, it's more of a translation error, also not particularly ''hilarious''.

its not even funny -_-

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight