I need a gaming mouse.

BghMc

From the reviews I've watched, the G400s has bad quality but what's the difference between the G400 and G400s

ALSO

Is the Roccat Savu really that good compared to DeathAdder 2013?

The difference between the G400 and the G400s is pretty much just the coating on the mouse. I think they also fixed a cable issue that some people had with the G400. The sensor is the same. The only reason I bought a G400s over a G400 was because I found a person selling the G400s cheaply on ebay :D

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

The difference between the G400 and the G400s is pretty much just the coating on the mouse. I think they also fixed a cable issue that some people had with the G400. The sensor is the same. The only reason I bought a G400s over a G400 was because I found a person selling the G400s cheaply on ebay :D

What's the price difference?

What's the price difference?

In the UK, it's about £10. On the US amazon there is a $2 price difference. I'd go with the G400s as long as you aren't spending more than about $10 more for it.

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

I love my G9x, I use a claw/fingertip grip.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I love my G9x, I use a claw/fingertip grip.

What's a G9X?

What's a G9X?

Logitech mouse. It's discontinued, you can get it on Ebay. It's this thing: 17697.png

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I just thought id pop in that I think it funny that you choose palm because you have small hands most people I know with small hands hate palm because it doesnt fit their hand so they go with a fingertip style mouse.

I just thought id pop in that I think it funny that you choose palm because you have small hands most people I know with small hands hate palm because it doesnt fit their hand so they go with a fingertip style mouse.

I never liked claw grip.

I never liked claw grip.

i never said anything about claw grip...

i never said anything about claw grip...

Just saying...

Just saying...

then I must say I agree with you there as I dont see how anyone would find it comfortable.

I have been using the Logitech G5 for years, although I just picked up a Func MS-3 from the recent NCIX Warehouse sale and it is pretty darn awesome! :) 

A lot faster than my G5 so its gonna be a while til I get used to it. 

Main Gaming Rig/Folding Machine: Core i7 3770k @ 4.7GHz / H100 with Sickleflow Fans/ Corsair 600t / XFX 6950 / 16GB DDR3

Folding/Media PC: AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/ Fractal Design Core 1000 / 4GB DDR2 

Ultrabook : Samsung NP530 Ultrabook. 

I have been using the Logitech G5 for years, although I just picked up a Func MS-3 from the recent NCIX Warehouse sale and it is pretty darn awesome! :)

A lot faster than my G5 so its gonna be a while til I get used to it. 

Alot faster like in what way? if it the sensitivity just lower the dpi...

Alot faster like in what way? if it the sensitivity just lower the dpi...

Yes, the dpi, I decided to lower the dpi back to what I was used too. I just tried it with max dpi and my crosshairs went all over the place! LOL 

Main Gaming Rig/Folding Machine: Core i7 3770k @ 4.7GHz / H100 with Sickleflow Fans/ Corsair 600t / XFX 6950 / 16GB DDR3

Folding/Media PC: AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/ Fractal Design Core 1000 / 4GB DDR2 

Ultrabook : Samsung NP530 Ultrabook. 

Okay so these are basically my options:

Roccat Kova +

Razer DA 2013

Logitech G400, G400s, G500, G700 

For FPS, you want to be looking at the DA, G400 and G400s.

Yes, the dpi, I decided to lower the dpi back to what I was used too. I just tried it with max dpi and my crosshairs went all over the place! LOL

Yep, first time I had gotten my Tt Level 10M mouse, I had set dpi to 8200 and man, a slight movement and my crosshair was all over the place. Backed it down to about 3500dpi for now.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Guys, I was thinking about the Logitech G500s or Razer DA 2013.

Which one? 

Logitech or Corsair mice's were the best one that i ve used

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Logitech or Corsair mice's were the best one that i ve used

Which one? 

Which one? 

M90 and G600

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

M90 and G600

those were the best i ve used so far.(i play FPS and stuff too)

Okay so,

The G400s and Razer DA 2013 are basically the same?

Okay so,

The G400s and Razer DA 2013 are basically the same?

The sensors are basically the same. The shapes tend to be on opposite ends of the palm-grip spectrum. Someone who doesn't like the feel of the DA will tend to be at least somewhat comfortable with the G400 and vice-versa. I think the DA buttons might be slightly lighter to press as well.

As far as proficiency at being a mouse though? Basically the same.