I need a gaming mouse.

BghMc

Hi guys, I need a gaming mouse under a 70$ budget. I've been looking at loads of reviews and I was considering the Razer DeathAdder 2013, Roccat Pyra (Wireless) but I'm not sure so you guys got any suggestions? Usually I play game like TF2 so I need to switch a lot of weapon switching e.t.c I also use a palm grip because I have a small hand. 

Thanks in advance ;D

I'd have a look at this for small hands palm gripping http://www.cmstorm.com/en/products/peripherals/Xornet/

Yep, I have that mouse on my 3rd rig, cheap yet very good......played UT3 with it (an FPS game I use to test both KB and mouse) and this one passed with flying colors.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

The Deathadder is a larger mouse, but unless you TINY hands then it will be very nice for palming.  The side buttons are also nicely placed!

Another option is the Roccat Kone[+] http://www.computeandmore.com/productlist.php?id=2068 Never used it, but heard good things about it.

I would avoid wireless options.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

The Roccat Kone is too much :/

How about the Roccat Kova or Savu?

The Roccat Kone is too much :/

How about the Roccat Kova or Savu?

Savu is better than Kova, but I'd still go with the DA.

Savu is better than Kova, but I'd still go with the DA.

How about Pyra?

How about Pyra?

There is nothing Roccat makes yet that I would choose over the DA. Maybe once the Kone Pure Optical comes out - but I don't know how much that'll be.

There is nothing Roccat makes yet that I would choose over the DA. Maybe once the Kone Pure Optical comes out - but I don't know how much that'll be.

Ahhh, I see, thanks :) 

Deathadder is super reliable, i've had mine for 2 years and still haven't had issues

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

If it's just lasting power, basic ease of use go for logitech G500 - I just recently switched from my old G5 that finally died just a few months ago...

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

i love my roccat savu,

i like it more than my previous mices:

razer lachesis (too ambidextrous)

razer imperator (2nd best mouse i got, feet wear too fast and cost 100$)

saitek rat7 (too wide, need to have my pinky on the mouse pad while palming.)

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

I use the G9x and it's good. I had to get one after trying out my friend's. The DeathAdder isn't really for you unless you want to palm grip with a decently sized hand.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

i love my roccat savu,

i like it more than my previous mices:

razer lachesis (too ambidextrous)

razer imperator (2nd best mouse i got, feet wear too fast and cost 100$)

saitek rat7 (too wide, need to have my pinky on the mouse pad while palming.)

Hmmm, Why do you like the Roccat Savu?

I would recommend a Logitech G400 gaming mouse and it does the job for me in FPS games

See, I've watched reviews and the G400 breaks a lot because of the wires. That's why I kinda need a Pyra Wireless.

savu

it s a smaller mouse (you have small hand)

huge slippy feet (last longer)

the build looks solid

quite cheap...

not too wide like the rat7 (having pinky on the mouse pad is important for me.)

best bet for you is to go to a store to try some mice irl because every one s hand is different and what you like is probably different than what others like.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

savu

it s a smaller mouse (you have small hand)

huge slippy feet (last longer)

the build looks solid

quite cheap...

not too wide like the rat7 (having pinky on the mouse pad is important for me.)

best bet for you is to go to a store to try some mice irl because every one s hand is different and what you like is probably different than what others like.

Thanks but I'm quite reckless so does it break easily?

and anybody know about the durability for the DA 2013?

I would recommend a Logitech G400 gaming mouse and it does the job for me in FPS games

I agree. I have the G400s and it is a fantastic mouse. It is very responsive and has no prediction or acceleration on the sensor. It is one of the few mice with a 'perfect' sensor.

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

I agree. I have the G400s and it is a fantastic mouse. It is very responsive and has no prediction or acceleration on the sensor. It is one of the few mice with a 'perfect' sensor.

Is the G400s durable?

Is the G400s durable?

I haven't had any issues with mine so far, but I've only had it for about 3 weeks. I have no complaints with the build quality and I don't think it can be beaten for the price. I got mine for £30 of ebay which is pretty amazing for this mouse.

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

I haven't had any issues with mine so far, but I've only had it for about 3 weeks. I have no complaints with the build quality and I don't think it can be beaten for the price. I got mine for £30 of ebay which is pretty amazing for this mouse.

From the reviews I've watched, the G400s has bad quality but what's the difference between the G400 and G400s

ALSO

Is the Roccat Savu really that good compared to DeathAdder 2013?

Savu owners have said they like it, but none of them compared it to the DA...

Both mice have flawless sensors and both mice have the occasional horror story. It comes down to which you prefer the shape and looks of.

Savu owners have said they like it, but none of them compared it to the DA...

Both mice have flawless sensors and both mice have the occasional horror story. It comes down to which you prefer the shape and looks of.

I'm going with the DA I think :/ Or the G400s but I don't know what's the difference between it and the G400