I give up on 4chan...

Aaanum1

So I go onto the 4chan boards and get bombarded with questionable pictures, read ghastly requests and witness intolerant racial debates. why would I want to keep looking.

I will admit it was a year or two ago and I get turned of very quickly by arrogance.  If it has improved I will apologise to the 4chan community, however seeing as someone wants to argue about the use of the word truck, it will a very tongue in cheek apology. 

It's not really a community that is meant to or wants to be taken seriously. You won't find much, if at all, questionable material on any of the SFW boards, of which make up at least half of the total count.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

It's not really a community that is meant to or wants to be taken seriously. You won't find much, if at all, questionable material on any of the SFW boards, of which make up at least half of the total count.

k

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Have you ever actually been on 4Chan?

This. I go to /a/ and /g/ mostly. If you go to /b/ you obviously have a lot of time to waste or like to look at stupid crap.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

I have indeed been on 4chan I used to enjoy the content on each board never touched /b because that's where the sick people go mostly the sports section because of the story's most still weird

any person can use any word from any language O.o

ha! you should hear me try to speak German then -_-

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?