I give up on 4chan...

Aaanum1

Why did you start at all with 4chan?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Lol people like to be loyal to something. This guy is I guess a language purist...even though it's the most stupid thing to be a purist on. Language always changes. What was standard in Victorian era is no longer the case for our time.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

It's 4chan, the user probably wanted to say that so he can start a troll argument.

4chan isn't a weird place. Some of the boards there are, not the website itself.

just because /b/ is freakishly retarded and racist doesnt mean /wg/ is. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I went on 4chan and the first thing I clicked one was titled "Funny" So i clicked it, and it was a pic of some dudes infected balls. never again will i go to 4chan. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I went on 4chan and the first thing I clicked one was titled "Funny" So i clicked it, and it was a pic of some dudes infected balls. never again will i go to 4chan. 

When you first visit 4chan, you figure out you can sleep with yourself after seeing the most perverse the internet has to offer. There are those who can and those who can't.

Me? I slept like a baby :P

4chan = the bottom of the barrell

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Sociopaths have to have a website to go to!

Just kidding, they wouldn't like 4chan either.

Honestly, I've never gotten into that. Sharing pictures and commenting on them is boring to me. Maybe if I still had dial up internet that would be cool, but that was 10 years ago. Yes, I have my flickr page linked in my sig which is an online photo gallery, but that is different somehow that I can't think of right now.

I just spent 30 mins arguing with a guy that people in Britin can use the word truck. I just.... Don't know anymore...

No they can't...  they call it a "lorry"  are you some noob wannbe?  :P  :D  :wacko:  :blink:  :ph34r:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I just spent 30 mins arguing with a guy that people in Britin can use the word truck. I just.... Don't know anymore...

Screw him, I use the word truck all the time, just let him troll by himself lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

any person can use any word from any language O.o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Screw him, I use the word truck all the time, just let him troll by himself lol

O: a talking fox!

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

4chan:the weird part of the internet...

Have you ever been on 4chan? Only like 20% of the boards are 'weird', /b/ isn't the only board.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

any person can use any word from any language O.o

But they're British?  They have a monarchy, a class system, a house of lords, and they are the original speakers of English, they are not allowed to change. for them it shall always be a lorry, trucks are for the rest of us peasants and convicts that got sent away for being scruffy. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

But they're British?  They have a monarchy, a class system, a house of lords, and they are the original speakers of English, they are not allowed to change. for them it shall always be a lorry, trucks are for the rest of us peasants and convicts that got sent away for being scruffy. 

uhhh okay then mr moose x)

uhhh okay then mr moose x)

I should have added that you also can't argue with the almighty 4chan and its army of highly educated 12 year olds with un censored access to the seedier sections of the web.

I should have added that you also can't argue with the almighty 4chan and its army of highly educated 12 year olds with un censored access to the seedier sections of the web.

Have you ever actually been on 4Chan?

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Have you ever actually been on 4Chan?

Yes, I was quite dumb founded at the content,  Although I will admit I was not sicked out by a discussion I saw on movies, almost every second thread seemed to contain pictures of really skinny  naked men with gapping bits and bottles in places they shouldn't be if you don't want to end up seeing a doctor.  So I don't go there much. 

Also I don't like arguing with people who rational is "because I'm l33t and thus know best". 

Yes, I was quite dumb founded at the content,  Although I will admit I was not sicked out by a discussion I saw on movies, almost every second thread seemed to contain pictures of really skinny  naked men with gapping bits and bottles in places they shouldn't be if you don't want to end up seeing a doctor.  So I don't go there much. 

Also I don't like arguing with people who rational is "because I'm l33t and thus know best". 

Did you only go on /b/? There is like 55 boards.

Did you only go on /b/? There is like 55 boards.

So I go onto the 4chan boards and get bombarded with questionable pictures, read ghastly requests and witness intolerant racial debates. why would I want to keep looking.

I will admit it was a year or two ago and I get turned of very quickly by arrogance.  If it has improved I will apologise to the 4chan community, however seeing as someone wants to argue about the use of the word truck, it will a very tongue in cheek apology.