Speechless.....Amazing emotional video

Admire

Found this by mistake, but had to share it.......

Im not a parent, but those of you who are will probably get even more emotional by it than I did.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Yeah I know this one, it is pretty good for an emotional video :P Not too cheesy, not sexist, etc.

:(

What is this water coming out of my eyes?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

:(

Woops got a speck of dust in my eye or something.  I swear that's what it is

What is this water coming out of my eyes?

I know! I should sue my workplace. There is clearly some onion/dust related issue here:P

The sad thing is that I can't help but think about how many fathers and mothers who live every day like this. A desperate fight to survive and a even more desperate fight not to show that to their kids.

Im happy I was born in a country where that is quite rare....

The actor playing the dad does a great job.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I know! I should sue my workplace. There is clearly some onion/dust related issue here:P

The sad thing is that I can't help but think about how many fathers and mothers who live every day like this. A desperate fight to survive and a even more desperate fight not to show that to their kids.

Im happy I was born in a country where that is quite rare....

The actor playing the dad does a great job.

Same.

But I do understand it. I am happy my parents both have a good job and are able to support my schooling and stuff.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I find it a little difficult to relate to? I kind of realised early on that I wouldn't be able to have kids because of my health issues. It kind of just makes me think I made the right decision :0/

It makes me a little emotional when I think about my Nephew on my ex's side and I did my very best for him. It's weird but for as much good as I did it's still the mistakes that come most easily to mind. My mind just loves to show me that stuff, I don't know why.

This used to make me cry my eyes out (actually probably not going to watch it, just going to post it)...

yep...not watching it.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I find it a little difficult to relate to? I kind of realised early on that I wouldn't be able to have kids because of my health issues. It kind of just makes me think I made the right decision :0/

It makes me a little emotional when I think about my Nephew on my ex's side and I did my very best for him. It's weird but for as much good as I did it's still the mistakes that come most easily to mind. My mind just loves to show me that stuff, I don't know why.

This used to make me cry my eyes out (actually probably not going to watch it, just going to post it)...

yep...not watching it.

I had to make the same choice, partly because of medical reasons, and im very sure I made the right choice about that too:-)

But I still feel like I can relate to how frustrating it must be to sacrifice so much, without being able to offer your child what you really want

I had to make the same choice, partly because of medical reasons, and im very sure I made the right choice about that too:-)

But I still feel like I can relate to how frustrating it must be to sacrifice so much, without being able to offer your child what you really want

I guess these are complex issues. :0/

I think a lot of my feelings towards the video in the OP might (as well as the decisions I subsequently made) also be due to my overall experience of childhood.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I guess these are complex issues. :0/

I think a lot of my feelings towards the video in the OP might (as well as the decisions I subsequently made) also be due to my overall experience of childhood.

I think thats the case for most of us:-( But im sad you had bad experiences that have such an impact to this day.

I think thats the case for most of us:-( But im sad you had bad experiences that have such an impact to this day.

I don't know, I guess it's just a romantacised view of all too common a problem and I've got all of the romance I can possibly handle :0/

I don't know, I guess it's just a romantacised view of all too common a problem and I've got all of the romance I can possibly handle :0/

47W78.png

47W78.png

Really? lol

Okay.

X0)

:bit confused:

Really? lol

Okay.

X0)

:bit confused:

Maybe we talked past each other......

Maybe we talked past each other......

I think that must be the case. I'm not sure where you're coming from. :0/

But don't worry, it happens.

But really I'm okay, this is stuff I came to terms with a long time ago.