What is your personality type(Myers Briggs)?

Worth

I'm an ENTJ.

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

I am an INTJ :)

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

I'm INFJ I believe (took it about 5-6 months ago).

Though I have veeeery middle of the road with all of them. The only one that's significant in one direction versus the other is Introversion I think.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

how do you know?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

ISTJ, however I have no idea what this means. Is it good?

There's not really a good or bad. Read the ISTJ's profile and see what you think. 

http://www.personalitypage.com/ISTJ.html

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

how do you know?

Take this test. 

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

There's not really a good or bad. Read the ISTJ's profile and see what you think. 

http://www.personalitypage.com/ISTJ.html

Their homes are likely to be tastefully furnished and immaculately maintained.

Somewhat untrue but okay, I'll roll with it.

Their homes are likely to be tastefully furnished and immaculately maintained.

Somewhat untrue but okay, I'll roll with it.

Yeah some things won't always apply. It's a rough estimate.

INTJ

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

INTP-The Thinker :)
INTP

Introvert(44%)  iNtuitive(62%)  Thinking(25%)  Perceiving(33)%

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Mine usually varies between INFP and INTP. Depends on the situation I'm in.

I got INTP this time.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

ENTJ

Who would have thought a group of computer users on a forum would be predominantly introverts?   :o

I guess I am a minority in a minority....

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I scored this

INTJ
Introvert(44%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(1%)  Judging(67%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

Can't remember what an introvert is lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

ISFP

Introvert(78%)  Sensing(38%)  Feeling(50%)  Perceiving(33)%

• You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
  • You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

Can't remember what an introvert is lol

It's what society thinks is wrong :(

No but seriously, awhile back I found this video and it was really interesting.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

INTJ
Introvert(78%)  iNtuitive(38%)  Thinking(75%)  Judging(44%)
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

But what does it mean, Captain?

It's what society thinks is wrong :(

No but seriously, awhile back I found this video and it was really interesting.

Cool, I'd agree with that

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

ISTJ. Introvert(78%)  Sensing(1%)  Thinking(62%)  Judging(67%) That page DaftBehemoth posted was pretty damn accurate for me.

Yep, that's a good one

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

ENTJ

Who would have thought a group of computer users on a forum would be predominantly introverts? :o

I guess I am a minority in a minority....

I'm the same as you

just took the test and I'm INTP whatever that means

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?