Follow Linus Media Group

Hey! I don't know where else to post this so-- this is here now =D

I recently saved up for and built my dream editing PC-- Details of it below -- and it keeps getting those awesome blue screens, my hard drive isn't recognized, Quake Champions Crashes soon after startup [came with ryzen 7] and Chrome keeps crashing... 

Anyhow, my question is, can I just show up to LMG head quarters and just ask them to help me with my problems or like :/

-=-=-=-=-=-= Specs =-=-=-=-=-=-

[Ryzen 7 1700 oc to 3.9 on stock cooler with messed up stock thermal paste, Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB 16GB 3200 mhz, Gigabyte GTX 1050ti Windforce OC, Asus ROG b 350 f mobo, 960 evo 250 GB, EVGA 500 W 80+ Bronze, Windows 10-- not activated, Corsair spec alpha, seagate 1TB hard drive.]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Wait a sec, 3.9 Ghz, things are crashing,

well thats still something I could figure out there ;)

Does anyone know why when I Hide a LTT YouTube video from my subscriptions feed about 2 weeks later it reappears and cannot be re-hidden no matter how hard I try? I know there are many reports of this being a bug (or feature?) of YouTube. Its really annoying. I can keep my clean of all other channel's watched videos but some reason for me LTT is like whack-a-mole (no offense). I have tried unsubbing and resubbing but that did not help.

On 11/10/2017 at 5:19 AM, Simple_Canadian said:

Hey! I don't know where else to post this so-- this is here now =D

I recently saved up for and built my dream editing PC-- Details of it below -- and it keeps getting those awesome blue screens, my hard drive isn't recognized, Quake Champions Crashes soon after startup [came with ryzen 7] and Chrome keeps crashing... 

Anyhow, my question is, can I just show up to LMG head quarters and just ask them to help me with my problems or like :/

-=-=-=-=-=-= Specs =-=-=-=-=-=-

[Ryzen 7 1700 oc to 3.9 on stock cooler with messed up stock thermal paste, Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB 16GB 3200 mhz, Gigabyte GTX 1050ti Windforce OC, Asus ROG b 350 f mobo, 960 evo 250 GB, EVGA 500 W 80+ Bronze, Windows 10-- not activated, Corsair spec alpha, seagate 1TB hard drive.]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Wait a sec, 3.9 Ghz, things are crashing,

well thats still something I could figure out there ;)

I'd recommends starting a new thread :)

15 hours ago, Sherry said:

Does anyone know why when I Hide a LTT YouTube video from my subscriptions feed about 2 weeks later it reappears and cannot be re-hidden no matter how hard I try? I know there are many reports of this being a bug (or feature?) of YouTube. Its really annoying. I can keep my clean of all other channel's watched videos but some reason for me LTT is like whack-a-mole (no offense). I have tried unsubbing and resubbing but that did not help.

try making a new thread, not a lot of people look at this thread :)

• 1 month later...

Can he just prank everyone in the office by acting like the vault is down .-.

hey there I was wondering what brand watch the large anodized orange one that Linus wears is and the link where I could pick one up

cheers and Merry Christmas (and boxing day?)

John

never let fear stand in the way of your terror. 

If you like anything I write feel free to quote and pass it on

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Linus, this is a long shot I know but what's the chances of getting my keyboard signed by u for my birthday ? 

It's Jan 27 this month. I'm about 10 minutes away from your studio..

Worth a shot I guess. 

• 2 months later...

wait how come Brandon's and Max's Instagram aren't here, like they post alot of nice photography there

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

11 minutes ago, mikat said:

it hasn't been updated for a long time ;)

ohh okay thanks

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

• 4 months later...
On 7/10/2013 at 1:27 PM, LinusTech said:

Liuns  i wanna tall u actully u can fix mac in china its very cheap And one more important thing is i can buy 1080 with 3000CNY uhhh amost 470USD dude its so cheap but its ture in china  

i mean gtx 1080

@莱纳斯 i think in u mix2 u can download taobao and u can search 小影霸1080 and u will be spurse

in china u can get sound box (i dont know how to say it cause im chineses lol)with 15USD in taobao so cheap

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2013 at 8:43 PM, Pintend said:

I think the reason is Linus does not want people to know about their steam account so they don't get spammed with friend requests. Understandable I suppose.

A steam group would be a nice idea though.

They could ask Steam for( always ad as friend.)  so you could see he or the rest, is online. And favourites list for his real friends.

• 4 months later...

the RHEL job is not listed on the LMG jobs page.

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

2 minutes ago, mikat said:

Well it isn't an LMG job is it? 

Should be.

LTT and floatplane are both under LMG. (the way I understand it)

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

• 9 months later...
On 2/8/2019 at 6:41 AM, mikat said:

floatplane isn't owned by LMG

who is it owned by?

probably a family member

• 2 weeks later...

Am I going crazy or the LTT media group added music to ALL the videos recently and even back tracked to old videos that didn't have any music to add music tracks to them?

• 1 month later...

When will you be updating us on when ROG Rig Reboot 2020 will be happening?

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if Linus has any idea when he'll be doing the next rog rig reboot. I would love to build a computer with him...

On 1/2/2020 at 10:33 PM, visit lttstore.com said:

When will you be updating us on when ROG Rig Reboot 2020 will be happening?

14 minutes ago, IzaacB said:

Just wondering if Linus has any idea when he'll be doing the next rog rig reboot. I would love to build a computer with him...

That's not up to him, subscribe to their channel and wait.

• 2 months later...
On 7/23/2013 at 4:51 PM, Chris Barry said:

we can make one

Has there been a steam group yet?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 1:40 AM, matt_daemond said:

Has there been a steam group yet?

A group created by @Windspeed36 has existed for years, however, I have no idea about the officiality, validity, or activity of such group.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Linus-Tech-Tips

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/10/2013 at 1:27 PM, LinusTech said:

I just realized there isn't a thread  where you can quickly and easily follow all of the members of Linus Media Group across the various social media platforms. I've put asterisks next to the ones I believe are the most "active" 

The Team

Linus Tech Tips YouTube Channel - Unboxings, product overviews, and behind the scenes

Twitch.TV Live Stream Channel - The WAN Show (Weekly Analysis & News) focused on Technology. Fridays at about 4:30 pacific time

Tech Quickie YouTube Channel - Paid projects for partners go here as well as the "as Fast As Possible" series of videos about technology

Channel Super Fun YouTube Channel - All sorts of activities from games, sports to pranks and crafts

Linus

Personal Twitter - Most of Linus' random thoughts and pictures go here. Main Twitter account for interaction on The WAN Show weekly live cast. New videos get announced here. Great for when YouTube subscribers aren't getting notifications (seems like always).

Personal @LinusTech Instagram - Basically all Instagram updates waterfall to Twitter, so you'll get the bulk of the content there

LinusTech Facebook Page - All Instagram and Twitter updates waterfall to here. Occasional Facebook shares of things people send me. Mostly exists for people who don't want to use Twitter.

Luke

Slick's Personal Twitter - Mostly used for inbound communication but some news updates, and many LinusTechTips.com community updates.

Personal Luke_Lafr Twitch Channel - Used to Moderate the WAN show and also some game streams.

Edzel

Edzel Yago's Personal Twitter - Random thoughts and updates. Active communication with followers. Some early previews of things Linus Media Group is working on.

Brandon

Brandon's Personal Twitter - Easiest way to contact B-Roll about anything related to working at Linus Media Group or anything else.

Taran

Taran's Personal Twitter - Easiest way to contact him. Taran will be working on Fast As Possible for Tech Quickie so sending suggestions for future topics might not be a bad idea.

Yvonne

Personal Twitter

Nick L

Personal Twitter

Dennis

Personal Twitter

Jon

Personal Twitter

Colton

Personal Twitter

Personal "Caltane" Twitch Channel: Games

Jake