Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

Follow Linus Media Group

Hey! I don't know where else to post this so-- this is here now =D

I recently saved up for and built my dream editing PC-- Details of it below -- and it keeps getting those awesome blue screens, my hard drive isn't recognized, Quake Champions Crashes soon after startup [came with ryzen 7] and Chrome keeps crashing... 

Anyhow, my question is, can I just show up to LMG head quarters and just ask them to help me with my problems or like :/

-=-=-=-=-=-= Specs =-=-=-=-=-=-

[Ryzen 7 1700 oc to 3.9 on stock cooler with messed up stock thermal paste, Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB 16GB 3200 mhz, Gigabyte GTX 1050ti Windforce OC, Asus ROG b 350 f mobo, 960 evo 250 GB, EVGA 500 W 80+ Bronze, Windows 10-- not activated, Corsair spec alpha, seagate 1TB hard drive.]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Wait a sec, 3.9 Ghz, things are crashing,

well thats still something I could figure out there ;)

Does anyone know why when I Hide a LTT YouTube video from my subscriptions feed about 2 weeks later it reappears and cannot be re-hidden no matter how hard I try? I know there are many reports of this being a bug (or feature?) of YouTube. Its really annoying. I can keep my clean of all other channel's watched videos but some reason for me LTT is like whack-a-mole (no offense). I have tried unsubbing and resubbing but that did not help.

On 11/10/2017 at 5:19 AM, Simple_Canadian said:

Hey! I don't know where else to post this so-- this is here now =D

I recently saved up for and built my dream editing PC-- Details of it below -- and it keeps getting those awesome blue screens, my hard drive isn't recognized, Quake Champions Crashes soon after startup [came with ryzen 7] and Chrome keeps crashing... 

Anyhow, my question is, can I just show up to LMG head quarters and just ask them to help me with my problems or like :/

-=-=-=-=-=-= Specs =-=-=-=-=-=-

[Ryzen 7 1700 oc to 3.9 on stock cooler with messed up stock thermal paste, Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB 16GB 3200 mhz, Gigabyte GTX 1050ti Windforce OC, Asus ROG b 350 f mobo, 960 evo 250 GB, EVGA 500 W 80+ Bronze, Windows 10-- not activated, Corsair spec alpha, seagate 1TB hard drive.]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Wait a sec, 3.9 Ghz, things are crashing,

well thats still something I could figure out there ;)

I'd recommends starting a new thread :)

Dutch Talk Thread

Unofficial LMG Social Media Accounts Website

Desktop Rig:

CPU: i7-4790K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 U3+ RAM: 4x4 GB DDR3 1600MHz GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Ti 8G Case: Corsair 230T Windowed Orange SSD: Crucial BX100 250 Gb PSU: Cooler Master G450M HDD: WD 1 TB Generic

Laptops: Macbook Air 2012 11" baseline (i5-3317U @ 1.7 Ghz) upgraded with a Samsung 850 evo 250 GB SSD

HP Zbook Studio G5 (i7-8750H, 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz, Samsung PM981 512 GB, Nvidia Quadro P1000)

15 hours ago, Sherry said:

Does anyone know why when I Hide a LTT YouTube video from my subscriptions feed about 2 weeks later it reappears and cannot be re-hidden no matter how hard I try? I know there are many reports of this being a bug (or feature?) of YouTube. Its really annoying. I can keep my clean of all other channel's watched videos but some reason for me LTT is like whack-a-mole (no offense). I have tried unsubbing and resubbing but that did not help.

try making a new thread, not a lot of people look at this thread :)

Dutch Talk Thread

Desktop Rig:

CPU: i7-4790K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 U3+ RAM: 4x4 GB DDR3 1600MHz GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Ti 8G Case: Corsair 230T Windowed Orange SSD: Crucial BX100 250 Gb PSU: Cooler Master G450M HDD: WD 1 TB Generic

Laptops: Macbook Air 2012 11" baseline (i5-3317U @ 1.7 Ghz) upgraded with a Samsung 850 evo 250 GB SSD

HP Zbook Studio G5 (i7-8750H, 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz, Samsung PM981 512 GB, Nvidia Quadro P1000)

hey there I was wondering what brand watch the large anodized orange one that Linus wears is and the link where I could pick one up

cheers and Merry Christmas (and boxing day?)

John

never let fear stand in the way of your terror. 

If you like anything I write feel free to quote and pass it on

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

Hey Linus, this is a long shot I know but what's the chances of getting my keyboard signed by u for my birthday ? 

It's Jan 27 this month. I'm about 10 minutes away from your studio..

Worth a shot I guess. 

On 23/12/2017 at 7:45 PM, bigjohnthescot said:

hey there I was wondering what brand watch the large anodized orange one that Linus wears is and the link where I could pick one up

cheers and Merry Christmas (and boxing day?)

John

Apparently it is a Casio android wear smartwatch

https://wsd.casio.com/us/en/

Dance like no ones watching. Encrypt like everyone is.

Mouse potato - The online generations version of a couch potato

wait how come Brandon's and Max's Instagram aren't here, like they post alot of nice photography there

I am scared of normal people, I like RGB. anime is luv anime is life ( so is  @Ashiella lol). I right now go to school

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

I would say I have been a gamer all my life but I don't have one lol

to breakout the slammer you need a sledge hammer

2 hours ago, Eduard the weeb said:

wait how come Brandon's and Max's Instagram aren't here, like they post alot of nice photography there

it hasn't been updated for a long time ;)

Dutch Talk Thread

Desktop Rig:

11 minutes ago, mikat said:

it hasn't been updated for a long time ;)

ohh okay thanks

I am scared of normal people, I like RGB. anime is luv anime is life ( so is  @Ashiella lol). I right now go to school

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

I would say I have been a gamer all my life but I don't have one lol

to breakout the slammer you need a sledge hammer

On 7/10/2013 at 1:27 PM, LinusTech said:

Liuns  i wanna tall u actully u can fix mac in china its very cheap And one more important thing is i can buy 1080 with 3000CNY uhhh amost 470USD dude its so cheap but its ture in china  

i mean gtx 1080

@莱纳斯 i think in u mix2 u can download taobao and u can search 小影霸1080 and u will be spurse

in china u can get sound box (i dont know how to say it cause im chineses lol)with 15USD in taobao so cheap

On 7/10/2013 at 8:43 PM, Pintend said:

I think the reason is Linus does not want people to know about their steam account so they don't get spammed with friend requests. Understandable I suppose.

A steam group would be a nice idea though.

They could ask Steam for( always ad as friend.)  so you could see he or the rest, is online. And favourites list for his real friends.

the RHEL job is not listed on the LMG jobs page.

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

1 minute ago, unijab said:

the RHEL job is not listed on the LMG jobs page.

Well it isn't an LMG job is it? 

also this isn't really the best way to contact them, pming them works better

Dutch Talk Thread

Desktop Rig:

2 minutes ago, mikat said:

Well it isn't an LMG job is it? 

Should be.

LTT and floatplane are both under LMG. (the way I understand it)

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

5 minutes ago, unijab said:

Should be.

LTT and floatplane are both under LMG. (the way I understand it)

No, Linus explained it on wan show, he's the CEO of both companies but floatplane isn't owned by LMG

Dutch Talk Thread

Desktop Rig: