How do you wake?

blackadder

me?

dazed and confused mostly, i try to listen to music as i wake up, i feel like it helps. i live right next to an army base so cannons go off at 6, sometimes i wake up then or go to bed (depends of the day). anyways i try to get to peeing right around the 3 min mark ( listen to the video is will make more sense) 

so how do you wake up? any music? dogs wake you up? kids? neighbors?

Edit: i need Moar Cannons!

I open my eyes and skate down a rainbow to breakfast. 

That's how I wake. 

Fabulously. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

2-3 alarms set on my phone + one set on my clock :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I wake up, I snooze, I snooze and 10 minutes later I force myself into the shower

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

half an hour before I have to wake up, 6AM, I have a alarm on my phone every 2 minutes. Could destroy it every day again ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

My mom screamed at me today because she was pissed that i was sleeping till 12PM... Quite an effective way to wake up tbh

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I wake up, I snooze, I snooze and 10 minutes later I force myself into the shower

my snooze is for one minute, i still hit it. many times "1 extra min of sleep, ill take it"

I wake up to my alarm an hour before I'm supposed to leave for my first class, then I tell myself "I can get ready in 20 minutes," and go back to sleep for 40 minutes. Then I jump out of bed, shower, and throw clothes on and get out the door. After the 40 minute nap, I can get up pretty quickly.

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

If there is school I will wake up 10 minutes before school and then sprint to the car and hope to make it

On weekends I wake up then just lay in bed with a blank mind for an hour until it gets too hot in my room

My alarm doesn't wake me up anymore, I just sleep right through it

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

My mom screamed at me today because she was pissed that i was sleeping till 12PM... Quite an effective way to wake up tbh

become a adult get a night job, sleep till 3 for a reason :)

Alarm... 10 minute snooze.. jump in shower

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I wake up to my alarm an hour before I'm supposed to leave for my first class, then I tell myself "I can get ready in 20 minutes," and go back to sleep for 40 minutes. Then I jump out of bed, shower, and throw clothes on and get out the door. After the 40 minute nap, I can get up pretty quickly.

same here, have to brush my teeth sometimes on the way to school or i did, funny spitting at the stop light :P

I wake up really well, I can spring out of bed straight away. But I usually say in bed for at least an hour or two. Sometimes a lot more.

I wake up really well, I can spring out of bed straight away. But I usually say in bed for at least an hour or two. Sometimes a lot more.

the ability to wake up just not the motivation lol 

Just shower the night before guys.

I mean, I just have to have breakfast.

become a adult get a night job, sleep till 3 for a reason :)

I'm working on it, only 'bout 5 years to go.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

An effective way to wake up is to having an alarm clock of some sort and and having it playing the song Wake Up by Suicide Silence as loud as can be. Gets me going in the morning :P

You will be so stunned it will make you jump out of the bed

I'm working on it, only 'bout 5 years to go.

no rush, once you start working you don't stop till you are very old if things go right.

Like this

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

I open my eyes, fall back asleep, than open my eyes again, open my laptop, and listen too Foo Fighters - The Pretender on youtube.

That tends to wake me up.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

i dont, if i do it like crawling on pins! 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Seven a.m., waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein' everything, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends