Coming this Friday

heineygoat

I still don't get why you didn't wait until the Steam sale.. 

Well technically they did. At least the start of it.

I think it'd be nice if it were postponed 2 weeks so that the Steam Sale can play out and they can get even more games. That would be best imo.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Because people will just likely end up buying the same games that are in the prize list of games.

Also, monetary value.

That was what my original plan was but others got all excited :p 

I wanted this to be mostly for the guys who didnt get a lot or any games for the summer sale. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

That was what my original plan was but others got all excited :P

I wanted this to be mostly for the guys who didnt get a lot or any games for the summer sale. 

If I recall it was the other way about ;)

I think the majority of keys were owned before all this though.

If I recall it was the other way about ;)

I think the majority of keys were owned before all this though.

That to but when I originally had the idea that we would wait for after summer sale. But everyone had games before and then they got all excited :p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

That to but when I originally had the idea that we would wait for after summer sale. But everyone had games before and then they got all excited :P

Like I suggested, wait until after the Summer Sale.

I'll have more to donate then. 

Up to you.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Up to you.

same as soon as I can get Steam to TAKE MY MONEY

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

You just wait.I have the perfect meme line up for this exact statement and situation.

Except that this computer can't handle paint. XP 32 bit. Sooo old. It's horrible.

Basically, it's "Shut up and take my money." Fry with "I'm sorry dave, I can't do that." HAL9000, and Freddy Mercury's "Almost." or "So close." in that order.

So perfect. Ugh. If I could just photoshop the Steam logo onto the HAL9000 panel. That'd be so legit. Someone do that for me and I'm golden as I have the rest on the interwebz.

† Christian Member †

You just wait.I have the perfect meme line up for this exact statement and situation.

Except that this computer can't handle paint. XP 32 bit. Sooo old. It's horrible.

Basically, it's "Shut up and take my money." Fry with "I'm sorry dave, I can't do that." HAL9000, and Freddy Mercury's "Almost." or "So close." in that order.

So perfect. Ugh. If I could just photoshop the Steam logo onto the HAL9000 panel. That'd be so legit. Someone do that for me and I'm golden as I have the rest on the interwebz.

HAHA XD that would be awesome, I have no photoshop on this laptop D: ugg someone do it soon! :)

PROFILEYEAH

HAHA XD that would be awesome, I have no photoshop on this laptop D: ugg someone do it soon! :)

It's cool.

1 hour til I get off. Then I'll post it. My computer at home has GIMP. And Paint. I could use either. :P

† Christian Member †

It's cool.

1 hour til I get off. Then I'll post it. My computer at home has GIMP. And Paint. I could use either. :P

I could as well now I think about it, but I'm so tired now... I'd make a shoddy job of it XD

PROFILEYEAH

Up to you.

We already said the time of the contest, we cant change it. 

We already said the time of the contest, we cant change it. 

Alrighty then. It's cool. 

This should still be exciting. :D

† Christian Member †

i can see a Mortal Kombat blood match (with many fatalities) for the Tomb Raider game there lol  :D

Scorpion WIN  :lol:

We have 52+ games 

Man are you guys in for some games.

I could as well now I think about it, but I'm so tired now... I'd make a shoddy job of it XD

mNkFH.png

Note: The second half of this picture is from www.vgcats.com A web comic writer who's comics are always gamer themed wrote it. He is hilarious.

9263626757_a8f3897168_o.jpg

tumblr_m9c8uzHUN51rsxwll.png

It works SOOOOOOO well.

Here are some examples of the work of the VG (video game) cats guy:

130621.jpg

120909.gif

† Christian Member †