Another LTT Forum Member Has Left

☰ David Jones ☰

Hi champs!

So apparently me mate @Geekazoid decided that he needed quite a lengthy break from this forum, don't know why, some personal reason, but that's got me wondering and asking...

who else has chosen to leave this great community forum?

I've only been a member here for about two weeks, and so I'm wondering, is it normal for people to leave this forum, isn't this supposed to be a great community forum, if so, then why are people leaving?

I'm kind of a bit confused and curious at the same time.

Anyway, anyone care to shed some light on this, so to speak, or even just share your thoughts on this.

Dave B)

^ THAT'S MY POST ^

< THAT'S MY AVATAR THAT'S YOUR SCROLLBAR >

HOW'RE YOU DOIN'?

People leave and people join. That is the nature of an internet forum.

People can chose to leave for a variety of reasons, so it doesn't necessarily say anything about the community (although some will tell you otherwise).

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

But he left some time ago too right? (and got back) :o

I don't know, people leave and join. Some stay and be helpful, some not.

That is just the nature of a forum with almost 200K members.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

People leave and people join. That is the nature of an internet forum.

People can chose to leave for a variety of reasons, so it doesn't necessarily say anything about the community (although some will tell you otherwise).

Hmm, well I personally haven't been on too many forums myself, but joined this one because it looked good. :)

^ THAT'S MY POST ^

HOW'RE YOU DOIN'?

I can't say that this community is bad, heck I only joined 6 months ago, but activity isn't as strong as it used to be. I always used to get beaten to helping people with their issues, but now it never happens. 

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

But he left some time ago too right? (and got back) :o

I don't know, people leave and join. Some stay and be helpful, some not.

That is just the nature of a forum with almost 200K members.

omg make another post.

dooooo it

Massive who cares. Announcing somebody leaving or announcing your own departure is basically the equivalent of 12 year old's and people with the mental equivalency of one posting long winded status' about how their leaving facebook. Only to come back a week later.

People leave forums all the time, it's a thing that happens.

I had no idea the forums were like an MMO where people make "i quit" threads or talk about quitting, it doesn't cost anything to chat here and i cant understand why someone would need to quit, wouldn't you just stop posting? :)

omg make another post.

dooooo it

What?

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Massive who cares. Announcing somebody leaving or announcing your own departure is basically the equivalent of 12 year old's and people with the mental equivalency of one posting long winded status' about how their leaving facebook. Only to come back a week later.

I see that someone got up on the wrong side of the bed, so to speak, what's up man?

^ THAT'S MY POST ^

HOW'RE YOU DOIN'?

I had no idea the forums were like an MMO where people make "i quit" threads or talk about quitting, it doesn't cost anything to chat here and i cant understand why someone would need to quit, wouldn't you just stop posting? :)

OP wanted to ask which other members like the above mentioned left LTT and why they left. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

woooooo

Your 5000 posts lol

Ayy lmao, did not even notice. Time to celebrate :D

Locked - as per Linus there are no longer leaving threads