Best PC Case for Airflow.

Hybrid_

If you're after the best air cooling case possible, then you'll need to get the silverstone raven 5 or fortress 5. They're proven to be the best air cooling cases on the market, swiftly followed by the silverstone fortress 2. Even the corsair air 540 isn't as good as these three.

Beat me to it again.

Do that.

which one is the better one?

which one is the better one?

As in? Which of the silverstone cases is better? The FT05 and RV05 are identical besides the exterior so get the same temperatures.

The air 540 will have far better cable management, more space for drives and more space overall, but at the cost of temperatures.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Air 540 is nice and all, but if you really want to move loads of air you just can't beat a HAF X. 

Screw those tiny front fans, if you really want to cool your GPU, nothing comes close to a 200mm right next to it.

There are plenty of cases with great airflow but which is most suitable will depend on the system components. 

Can you list your specs and temps?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

There are plenty of cases with great airflow but which is most suitable will depend on the system components. 

Can you list your specs and temps?

• CPU
    Intel i5 4690k
  • Motherboard
    MSI Z87M Gaming
  • RAM
    16GB (4x4) Corsair Vengance 2133Mhz
  • GPU
    MSI Radeon R9 290
  • Case
    Corsair CCSPEC-03
  • Storage
    Seagate 2000GB 72000RPM
  • PSU
    Corsair RM750
  • Display(s)
    BenQ GL2760
  • Cooling
    Air
  • Keyboard
    CMStorm Quickfire Ultimate Cherry MX Blue
  • Mouse
    Razer Taipan Ambidexterous
  • Sound
    Turtlebeach Earforce P11, Monster DNA
  • Operating System
    Windows 7 Home Premium

The picture is of my idle temperatures, and under load my graphics card is 70-90

and cpu is 50-70

post-193274-0-70948900-1428648312.png

The picture is of my idle temperatures, and under load my graphics card is 70-90
and cpu is 50-70

Sorry for the late reply--the tab was buried in my phone.

Adding a bottom fan for intake should help with better cooling the graphics card.

Silent12: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/gelid-solutions-case-fan-fnsx1210

or NF-S12B if you don't mind spending more: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/noctua-case-fan-nfs12bredux700

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.