Sen. Feinstein Says Anarchist Cookbook Should Be "Removed From the Internet"

Syntaxvgm

http://yro.slashdot.org/story/15/04/04/0139203/sen-feinstein-says-anarchist-cookbook-should-be-removed-from-the-internet
http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=5aa2afc1-2616-439a-a7bf-1f54b71b40ca
A great understanding of the internet from the woman that thinks grips and carrying handles make guns more lethal.

Feinstein Statement on Terrorism Arrests
Washington—Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) today released the following statement on the arrests of two women accused of plotting to conduct a terrorist attack in New York City:
“The arrests of two women in New York accused of plotting to carry out bombings remind us that the threat of terrorism inside the United States endures. We must remain vigilant against these types of attacks and place a high priority on tracking and interdicting such plots.
“I am particularly struck that the alleged bombers made use of online bombmaking guides like the Anarchist Cookbook and Inspire Magazine. These documents are not, in my view, protected by the First Amendment and should be removed from the Internet.
“I commend the FBI and the New York City Police Department for their work in preventing this and other potential attacks and am pleased that Loretta Lynch, a very distinguished attorney, will be leading the prosecution.”

She also apparently doesn't know what books are, or at least that this has been a book in circulation for years.
anarchist-cookbook-1.jpg
I mean a quick google search for "The Anarchist Cookbook" would have solved that, but when's the last time you can remember a politician did any research before spewing crap out of their mouth? 
Or maybe she just legitimately doesn't know how the internet works and therefore couldn't search it. We should give her computer lessons on how to use that "series of tubes" called the internet. 

BlackElatedHarpyeagle.gif

You know, it's weird, the woman in the commercial does look like Sen Feinstein

111112_fns_feinstein_640.jpg

remember when beyonce removed that picture from the internet? 
You know, this one?
 ugly-beyonce-super-bowl-pic-396x550.jpg

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

You know, just to go off on a tangent, anarchy is stupidity. People don't realize that without a government to keep us in line, we all become animals.

You do realize your avatar is huey freeman, right?  ^_^

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

What the...? :huh:

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

No one should ever listen to ANYTHING that bitch has to say, EVER.

She is probably the least qualified person in congress. And that's saying a LOT coming from me, considering that I believe every single member of congress should be crowded onto a singlle iceberg and set adrift.

We could make it a reality show, call it "natural selection".

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

No one should ever listen to ANYTHING that bitch has to say, EVER.

She is probably the least qualified person in congress. And that's saying a LOT coming from me, considering that I believe every single member of congress should be crowded onto a singlle iceberg and set adrift.

We could make it a reality show, call it "natural selection".

I cannot comprehend, even people that want to outright ban guns and whatnot, how people even respect her or buy her shit. A LOT of people do. I mean banning guns is one thing thats not possible in America, but at least you'd be banning them I guess...but her bills....who in their right fucking mind is that ignorant? 

"It wasn't the 2000 feet per second or the hollow point that killed him, he'd be OK if the gun didn't have a pistol grip and wasn't painted black"

muh specs 

All parts black

I cannot comprehend, even people that want to outright ban guns and whatnot, how people even respect her or buy her shit. A LOT of people do. I mean banning guns is one thing thats not possible in America, but at least you'd be banning them I guess...but her bills....who in their right fucking mind is that ignorant? 

Passing a full on gun ban in the US would essentially be declaring war on a fifth of the population, good luck with that. (300 million people, roughly 60 million of which own guns). Good luck starting a civil war, that even the US military could not win. (this considering that we can't beat a few thousand insurgents in the middle of a fucking desert)

Barring that, she's still a complete and total retard.

Passing a full on gun ban in the US would essentially be declaring war on a fifth of the population, good luck with that. (300 million people, roughly 60 million of which own guns).

Barring that, she's still a complete and total retard.

Right, there's more guns than people here, I have one right next to me (that's why banning guns is stupid, they are easy to make, even easier to make your own magazines and are everywhere) but at least you make some sense. 

muh specs 

All parts black

Right, there's more guns than people here, I have one right next to me (that's why banning guns is stupid, they are easy to make, even easier to make your own magazines and are everywhere) but at least you make some sense. 

-snip

There aren't more guns than people here. Just a lot of people who own guns.

Like us.

There aren't more guns than people here. Just a lot of people who own guns.

Like us.

ok 90 guns per 100 residents but come on 

And making them is so easy. 

Best part is, guns like shotguns, no regulations. 

The scary assault weapons that "are made for killing people" (because other guns are not?) with their .223 rounds get banned. 

muh specs 

All parts black

ok 90 guns per 100 residents but come on 

And making them is so easy. 

Best part is, guns like shotguns, no regulations. 

The scary assault weapons that "are made for killing people" (because other guns are not?) with their .223 rounds get banned. 

In the US, shotguns and rifles are regulated, you have to be 18 to own one, have to pass a background check etc. Handguns (or anything that shoots a pistol round) you have to be 21 and pass a background check, have to be 21 to even buy ammo for a handgun.

Good reading when i was younger

Good reading?

I wish like a martha stewert format existed for this kinda thing

"I'm going to show you how to make a dirty bomb on a single mother's budget"

muh specs 

All parts black

What's the point? You can easily find information of making explosives, picking locks, creating new ID, etc on the net. Removing the book from internet makes no difference. 

In the US, shotguns and rifles are regulated, you have to be 18 to own one, have to pass a background check etc. Handguns (or anything that shoots a pistol round) you have to be 21 and pass a background check, have to be 21 to even buy ammo for a handgun.

I didn't have to wait or register my shotgun. Bought it no paper work. 

Long guns are not regulated in a lot of states. 

muh specs 

All parts black

Good reading?

thermate was the best, reason i was a chemistry major at one point.

Good reading?

It's funny because anyone with half a brain and a basic knowledge of chemistry can make a bomb. Without any legitimate knowledge what-so-ever, I could probably detail how to make one, right here right now.

I will not, because to do so would be completely reckless and irresponsible.

What's the point? You can easily find information of making explosives, picking locks, creating new ID, etc on the net. Removing the book from internet makes no difference.

not only, you can go to school too.

remember when beyonce removed that picture from the internet? 

You know, this one?

ugly-beyonce-super-bowl-pic-396x550.jpg

muh specs 

All parts black

It's funny because anyone with half a brain and a basic knowledge of chemistry can make a bomb. Without any legitimate knowledge what-so-ever, I could probably detail how to make one, right here right now.

I will not, because to do so would be completely reckless and irresponsible.

amen to this.

amen to this.

Seriously, you can learn how to make one with a basic knowledge of fire, and watching TV.

And having said all of this, I am probably now on a watch list, even if I wasn't before. Thanks a lot NSA assholes.

Seriously, you can learn how to make one with a basic knowledge of fire, and watching TV.

most of the time you don't even mean to.

i know im on the watch list, i went to school for some of this crap.

And having said all of this, I am probably now on a watch list, even if I wasn't before. Thanks a lot NSA assholes.

Imagine what you could do if you had a scientific study aimed at chemistry.

Like me

I mean, theoretically its possible to make a bomb out of alu and some house hold acid/cleaners. And dont worry about that watch list, u didnt di snything wrong (yet)

May the light have your back and your ISO low.