Best mouse today?

Tadas

Hello everyone!

I know this topic is personal to everyone, but my good old deathader is dying and I don`t really now what is a good mouse today. Take sensor, comfortability and few others things into consideration. So, LTT forum, what you got? :D

I will mainly play CS:GO with that mouse if that matters :)

Incoming G502 recommendations.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

i like my corsair mouse, but logitech has a bunch of good ones too

it just depends what your personal preference is

go to a store and try them to find the one that YOU like

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

i really like the accuracy of logitech mice 

My friend has G402, that I actually recomended after reading some reviews :D he says it is awesome, but after trying it for like few mins, I accidentally clicked all the buttons it had :D

hoved.png

No but seriously its the best mouse that I have ever ever owned.

Specs:

Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7 GHz cooled by Corsair H80i | ASUS Maximus VII Formula |  G.Skill 8 GB (2 x 4GB) 2133 | EVGA 980 Superclocked (Fry) | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro OS Drive | WD Black HDD | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | Corsair Vengeance K70 | Logitech G502 Proteus Core

lol @ AMD 8350

The FinalMouse is pretty rad from what I've heard, but I've used an Abyssus for years. :P

Zowie AM or Zowie FK. SS Kinzu v2 Pro or v3.

Why exactly?:D

hoved.png

No but seriously its the best mouse that I have ever ever owned.

Is it THAT good? I mean only thing that bothers me is a bunch of buttons :D

I do recommend the Logitech G502, as it is the mouse I currently use. But corsair also makes good mice, if I was getting a corsair mouse I would probably get the Corsair M65 Vengeance.

Why exactly? :D

Well they are simple, no additional buttons no additional cost for something you won't use in FPS. They are awarded the most for specifically fps use and most pro's use them. And Zowie specifically have very good sensor (new technology or something).

I personally adore the G600 MMO, it's simply fantastic!

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Depends on your grip, I can't recommend the Shogun Bros Ballista enough if you're a palm/hybrid grip like me, so, so, so comfortable

Roccar KPM, mionix avior/naos 7000, zowie fk, zowie ec-a, g402

Just picked up the G502 and it is pretty amazing.  This is coming from someone who has owned all razer mice except for the naga.  Again, I have only used Razer until this logitech G502.  The location of the button on the side took a couple of hours to get used to but no worries.  The dpi slow down button is actually badass in fps shooters.  

Is it THAT good? I mean only thing that bothers me is a bunch of buttons :D

There are an assortment of buttons but they aren't in the way at all. By default, the 2 buttons on the top left change your DPI, the ones below that are for you to bind, and then theres the awesome sniper button. On the middle the back one changes your profile and the front one changes the way your mouse wheel acts. (Either super spinny or not)

Also, you can take the bottom off the mouse (Just a simple pull, as its magnetic) and put in weights. Omg going from a mouse without weights to one with is amazing.

Specs:

Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7 GHz cooled by Corsair H80i | ASUS Maximus VII Formula |  G.Skill 8 GB (2 x 4GB) 2133 | EVGA 980 Superclocked (Fry) | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro OS Drive | WD Black HDD | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | Corsair Vengeance K70 | Logitech G502 Proteus Core

lol @ AMD 8350

I guess I'll be the only one to recommend the G400S. Comfortable, simple, and has the same design of the greatest mouse of all time, the mx518  :D

I've used a Deathadder, Azio GM2000, and Logitech G402 before on CSGO, and I've decided that the Deathadder honestly is the perfect mouse for me. It has absolutely flawless tracking and fits my hand like a glove. G402 just felt weird in my palm grip and the GM2000 was lacking in terms of sensor accuracy.

I also used the Razer Naga for a while and though I liked the flexibility of the side buttons, it was too large for my hand and there was lots of acceleration (not good for CS).

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

Hello everyone!

I know this topic is personal to everyone, but my good old deathader is dying and I don`t really now what is a good mouse today. Take sensor, comfortability and few others things into consideration. So, LTT forum, what you got? :D

I will mainly play CS:GO with that mouse if that matters :)

What is the budget? What grip do you use? How big are your hands (check the link in my sig for how I measure that)?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

What is the budget? What grip do you use? How big are your hands (check the link in my sig for how I measure that)?

€70, usually palm, my hand is 19centimeters  (from middle finger fingertip to my wrist), and side to side it is 9,5 cm

€70, usually palm, my hand is 19centimeters  (from middle finger fingertip to my wrist), and side to side it is 9,5 cm

A Logitech G602 or Mionix Naos 7000 sound about right to me!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||