IS it worth it?

ViruZ_HUN

Is it wort to get a dual radiator for a 4770 non K version becuze i dont gonna overclock.

i want to get nice temperatures even if i dont buy a overclock cpu.

if i have money to a dual radiator is it wort it?

or just get a air cooler?

what do you think?

if u choose air cooler tell me what cooler!

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

If you're not going to overclock then don't get the K version and save yourself a few hundred Euro's. Also, the stock cooler will handle temperatures just fine. You shouldn't need more than the stock cooler for stock speeds. If you have to get a cooler, don't get a rad, get a hyper 212 x which is the Haswell compatible version. That will reduce your temps significantly and is inccredibly cheap

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

If you are not going to overclock, the stock cooler gives perfectly acceptable temps.

If you wanted a silent cooler, then it's better to go with CPU air cooler, which the original fans with some Noctua fans, and it will be working perfectly.

A dual rad is an overkill if you are not going to OC.

There is no use getting nice temps when you dont OC

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

If you are not going to overclock, the stock cooler gives perfectly acceptable temps.

If you wanted a silent cooler, then it's better to go with CPU air cooler, which the original fans with some Noctua fans, and it will be working perfectly.

A dual rad is an overkill if you are not going oc

okay but what air cooler shoud i get?

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

okay but what air cooler shoud i get?

whta noctua?

You don't have to get a Noctua one, they are expensive, performance coolers. If you aren't OCin you won't need one, however they are silent.

Noctua NH-D14 is the best one IMO

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

would noctua NH-u14S be good?

You don't have to get a Noctua one, they are expensive, performance coolers. If you aren't OCin you won't need one, however they are silent.

Noctua NH-D14 is the best one IMO

yes but too big and heavy. they cover ram slots and i cant buy that ram that i want to

this setup i have wrote up:

Case: CoolerMaster HAF X
motherboard: Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770
SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 780 3GB PhysX CUDA
Power supply: CoolerMaster Vanguard 850W M
RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB 2133MHz
CPU cooler: Noctua NH-U14S
case fan: CoolerMaster Mega flow red

wont overclock becuze the cpu is already overkill and wont be needed to overclock. if i buy that cpu i use it 3-4 years without any overclock

I used that Noctua cooler before I went to watercooling, so I can vouch for it.  Works really well!

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

u guys mabye thinkt he psu is overkill but i will slu gtx 780 later then i mabye use it to my other build to PSU who knows.. and afte ri think 2 gtx 780 is not strong (which i probaly wont say) well at the end i will probaly buy GPus which eats much like the 7990 with eats 375 watt

u guys mabye thinkt he psu is overkill but i will slu gtx 780 later then i mabye use it to my other build to PSU who knows.. and afte ri think 2 gtx 780 is not strong (which i probaly wont say) well at the end i will probaly buy GPus which eats much like the 7990 with eats 375 watt

You should read what you have written before you post it.

You should read what you have written before you post it.

umm yep:DD

if you are not going to OC you dont even need the noctua's power just get a 212 hyper EVO and you will be fineee

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight