Return of the 3DFX Voodoo - Titan X Killer is Here!

tezza192

Check the date friend.

GPU: Gigabyte HD7970 | Mobo: ASUS Z97i PLUS | CPU: 4790K

HDD: Samsung 1tb SSD | Disp: 3x Asus 23.6" 1080p

RAM: 16gb Kingston Hyper X | Case: None

Not believing it....

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

April Fools?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Too bad the company doesn't exist anymore.

Yes, I know it's an April Fool's joke.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

It'd actually be pretty cool if 3DFX came back or some other GPU manufacturer came to rival AMD/nVidia. It'd be good for the market.

Of course, probably not going to happen...

"The Slowpoke": CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.2gHz Mobo: ASRock N68-VGS3 UCC RAM: 8GB 1333mhz Kingston Value GPU: MSi N430GT 1GB Case: Unbranded Generic Piece of Plastic PSU: Unbranded Generic 500w IED Storage: 500GB 7200RPM Seagate HDD

This is literally the worst day to look for tech info. 

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Obvious :)

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

Am I wrong or did they copy the rumoured specs from the R9 390X and just change the name to VooDoo Reloaded?

@mr_pants66 @Godlygamer23@TopWargamer @XTankSlayerX

Based on the performance I think Hexus leaked 390X benchmarks under the pseudonym of the 3DFX VooDoo, so it might be relevant tech news.

Coincidentally 20-40% better than the 290X.......right.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

EDIT: oops looks like I derped :S

Am I wrong or did they copy the rumoured specs from the R9 390X and just change the name to Voo Doo Reloaded?

looks like it, probably because AMD is going to need some form of voodoo to prevent it from melting computers.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

It'd actually be pretty cool if 3DFX came back or some other GPU manufacturer came to rival AMD/nVidia. It'd be good for the market.

Of course, probably not going to happen...

I don't want them to come back,  I am proud not to be a fanboy of any product or company, if 3dFX came back in any way shape or form I would become as bad as the next fanboy.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

looks like it, probably because AMD is going to need some form of voodoo to prevent it from melting computers.

Edited my post, fairly sure Hexus leaked 390X benchmarks under 3dfx voodoo reloaded name.
Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Heyyo,

Yeh I miss 3DFX... best commercials ever:

and...

and finally...

That is power most awesome. :)

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

Man, I wish this and intel's gpu weren't just april fools joke, more competition would only be better. Plus 3DFX are awesome <3

Also, this has the same specs as the rumoured 390X. Maybe this is a way for them to leak all its performance and specs without breaking their NDA with AMD? if only.

Man, I wish this and intel's gpu weren't just april fools joke, more competition would only be better. Plus 3DFX are awesome <3

Were*

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The article itself says "Happy April Fool's!" at the end... lol anyway, today's not going to be a good day to believe anything so the news section is out.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Look up vapourware in a dictionary and you'll see the 3DFX Voodoo Reloaded staring right back at you. Happy April Fool's!

some laughs there

Look up vapourware in a dictionary and you'll see the 3DFX Voodoo Reloaded staring right back at you. Happy April Fool's!

some laughs there :lol: 

edit: please delete.sorry

This was a little awkward for the U.S.

(It's only 9:00 at night on March 31)