Acer XB270HU BPRZ With G sync?

ATLASINCARNATE

What's up guys. So, like a lot of people out there, I have been pretty exited for the Acer XB270HU BPRZ, which is essentially the ROG Swift with an IPS pannel, in my excitement I decided to try and order one. Unfortunately they were on back order on the Acer website so I decided to purchase one from a third party dealer called "Netwearhouse.com". But, now that I looked over the order, it doesn't say anywhere that the monitor has gsync.. Did I purchase the right monitor? This is the link to the monitor I purchased.

http://www.nextwarehouse.com/item/?1875419_g10e  

Thanks so much..

What's up guys. So, like a lot of people out there, I have been pretty exited for the Acer XB270HU BPRZ, which is essentially the ROG Swift with an IPS pannel, in my excitement I decided to try and order one. Unfortunately they were on back order on the Acer website so I decided to purchase one from a third party dealer called "Netwearhouse.com". But, now that I looked over the order, it doesn't say anywhere that the monitor has gsync.. Did I purchase the right monitor? This is the link to the monitor I purchased.

http://www.nextwareh...?1875419_g10e  

Thanks so much..

G-Sync is a rising technology. It's not a standard yet, like Refresh Rates and GtG is. This is why shops tend to not care about G-sync. Normally, it should be fine, because it also nowhere says on the site that it doesn't have G-Sync.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

If it is the XB270HU it will have G-sync

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Looks like the right one to me. No other monitor with nearly the same specs, probably just an oversight of details. I wouldn't say it's essentially the ROG Swift with an IPS panel by the way. You could say the same for many other pairs of monitors. Each has their own advantages and disadvantages. This one in particular, has absolutely zero foreseeable disadvantages. You made the right choice. I just hope it arrives safely. Enjoy your beautiful display!

It looks like the right one but if you don't feel comfortable, go to Newegg and order one right now. They are accepting back orders so once they get it in inventory, they'll start shipping away from the order received. I just ordered one right now. Bye bye $900.

CASE - CM Storm Stryker, PSU - EVGA 1000 P2 80+ Plat, CPU - i7 4790K w/ NZXT Kraken X61, GPU - MSI GTX 1080 TI Seahawk X, MB - ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII, RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaw X Series (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1600, SSD - SAMSUNG 1 TB, DISPLAY - ACER XB270HU + SAMSUNG S24C570HL