Titan Black The Pockit Rockit.

ALXAndy

He's using it for vector art, and he needs the Titan for double precision 

Well I wouldn't say I specifically needed it for DP but obviously if I'm using it the option is nice.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

What case is that? I'm looking to make a new build with an i5, and I want it portable.

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

What case is that? I'm looking to make a new build with an i5, and I want it portable.

idk but Andy says its one of a kind and i betting its RARE Eyecandy

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

That'll be a Jonsbo UMX1 Plus S (assuming it's the recent version here). Jonsbo cases are often rebranded though for sale in other markets, for instance Rosewill in the US uses their cases for some products (including this one).

Finished Projects: Loramentum, VesperModerne, ExsectusAetos

Current Project: Parvum Argentum

That'll be a Jonsbo UMX1 Plus S (assuming it's the recent version here). Jonsbo cases are often rebranded though for sale in other markets, for instance Rosewill in the US uses their cases for some products (including this one).

Yeah it's a Cooltek by Jonsbo. More info here.

http://www.cooltek.de/en/powered-by-jonsbo/umx-series/117/umx1-plus?c=268

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Did you order the paracord w/o core?

If no, you must have removed it right?? ;)

Can you like you know show us some magic and remove the cord?(while you are taking selfies?)

Did you order the paracord w/o core?

If no, you must have removed it right?? ;)

Can you like you know show us some magic and remove the cord?(while you are taking selfies?)

A guide? hehe it would take about two seconds. You literally pull it out mate it really couldn't be any simpler.

A guide? hehe it would take about two seconds. You literally pull it out mate it really couldn't be any simpler.

Ohh well I dont know anything about paracord, but thanks anyways

Ohh well I dont know anything about paracord, but thanks anyways

It's OK I was worried just like you but that was the last part I should have been worried about. Getting the right tools is the important part, especially the one that allows you to push the wire through the paracord.

Morning update. So the braid is all here.

DSC00679_zpsx7017qrw.jpg

And the fan grill is all in acid etch primer.

DSC00680_zpsrlbau8on.jpg

Case is out for delivery today :)

Morning update. So the braid is all here.

--

And the fan grill is all in acid etch primer.

--

Case is out for delivery today :)

Morning? Oh yeah my time is 12 hours from USA

Good Morning and hello sexy updates

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Well it's afternoon now but the stuff came this morning :D

Hey there Andy!

I was just wondering but what is the name of that case you are using for this build?

Many thanks, Joseph!

Hey there Andy!

I was just wondering but what is the name of that case you are using for this build?

Many thanks, Joseph!

http://www.cooltek.de/en/powered-by-jonsbo/umx-series/117/umx1-plus?c=268

So yay, the case arrived. I must comment on the quality, it's stunning ! So it was time to get serious. First I removed both sides (one pulls off the other is fixed in place with nine bolts) and had a look at it on the desk.

DSC00682_zpswcxshcea.jpg

Right, so I want to remove the bottom. This meant about twenty screws and two rivets.

I drilled out the rivets. Not sure why they used them really given screws would have made it better.

DSC00684_zpswu7setbf.jpg

And now I have this out.

DSC00685_zpsfpq03rcn.jpg

Which I am going to fit the two Gelid slim fans to. I will even retain the filters !

I also sourced eight nuts and bolts to hold the fan grill onto the side. They'll need some cutting down but it's nice to actually have what I need for once :)

DSC00664_zpsaumqbql1.jpg

Morning update. So the PSU is coming later today but the fans are still just saying shipped. No idea when they'll come but it won't be until next week. Until then I can be getting on with a few bits and bobs and next up will probably be cutting the grill in.

For now though let's get the bottom ready to hold two 120mm fans.

DSC00685.jpg

Remove all of the screws and mask.

DSC00686.jpg

Then use the grill as a handy template !

DSC00687.jpg

And drill. Note some of the holes fell into the vent holes but that's OK it's really not an issue.

DSC00689.jpg

Update. Took apart the roof fan ready for painting.

DSC00691.jpg

/good boy scout...

DSC00692.jpg

Side panel mod. OK so the first thing you should always do is mask. However, please note, you should mask twice. As you move the jigsaw around it moves in the aluminium shavings. As thus it can scratch the panel so be careful..

DSC00693.jpg

Then I marked the holes first for the bolts.

DSC00694.jpg

And drilled them and bolted the grill down. This is to make sure it's still perfectly straight.

DSC00695.jpg

Now I could draw the cut lines.

DSC00697.jpg

And start cutting.

DSC00698.jpg

TBH if there is one part of computer modding I hate the very most it's cutting metal with a jigsaw. It's just all over the bloody place.

DSC00699.jpg

Remove the masking, no scratches thank the lord.

DSC00700.jpg

And assemble. Please remember there is silver/grey mesh going between the grill and the hole, so any rough edges will be fine. I am going to paint them using a cotton bud and some paint in the lid.

DSC00702.jpg

Talking of which, look what arrived whilst I was in the middle of cutting out the panel.

DSC00703.jpg

Very handy :) Maybe tonight or tomorrow morning I will paint the grill black.

Oh also.. I'm currently in talks with Cooltek who have offered me help with any parts I may need. They're a good bunch of guys !

I would love to buy one of ALX's modded builds... If i have the money

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Where can I buy that case?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I would love to buy one of ALX's modded builds... If i have the money

Sounds like i am actually agreeing to a pre-built. But its one hell of a prebuilt!

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Where can I buy that case?

Contact Cooltek mate. 

I guess it would depend where you are.. Where are you Waldo?!?!?

Rashy. I like pre built if they're sorta like half way there. I wouldn't dare fitting the hardware I'm fitting into this case without the mods I've made.. TBH? Jonsbo or Cooltek should look into 

1. Making the bottom plate removable easier without any rivets.

2. Should fit two fans in the bottom.

The fan in the top is a lovely swooshy little slim number, two more of those in the bottom would be frickin awesome. You'd have a mini Raven or Fortress like cooling on your hands.

As for the log? bit tired today now. I took out my very expensive BMX for a ride today and I ain't used to it, so running power tools for the second part of the afternoon has finished me off :D

But, the good bit is I have now finished all of the jobs I was dreading which is why I did them first. Hoping to get a bus pass in a week or two, once I do I can get a bus directly over to my mother's house and crack out the mini paint booth I made a few years back. It's all in her shed :)

Contact Cooltek mate. 

I guess it would depend where you are.. Where are you Waldo?!?!?

Rashy. I like pre built if they're sorta like half way there. I wouldn't dare fitting the hardware I'm fitting into this case without the mods I've made.. TBH? Jonsbo or Cooltek should look into 

1. Making the bottom plate removable easier without any rivets.

2. Should fit two fans in the bottom.

The fan in the top is a lovely swooshy little slim number, two more of those in the bottom would be frickin awesome. You'd have a mini Raven or Fortress like cooling on your hands.

As for the log? bit tired today now. I took out my very expensive BMX for a ride today and I ain't used to it, so running power tools for the second part of the afternoon has finished me off :D

But, the good bit is I have now finished all of the jobs I was dreading which is why I did them first. Hoping to get a bus pass in a week or two, once I do I can get a bus directly over to my mother's house and crack out the mini paint booth I made a few years back. It's all in her shed :)

I'm in the UK

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I'm in the UK

http://www.quietpc.com/cooltek-jonsbo-umx1

REMEMBER !!!!!! you need the PLUS model or you can't fit a GPU, so that means black only and there are three left.. Better hurry !!!

http://www.quietpc.com/cooltek-jonsbo-umx1

REMEMBER !!!!!! you need the PLUS model or you can't fit a GPU, so that means black only and there are three left.. Better hurry !!!

With all the attention your bringing to the case it might be gone in a week. Hope they make more, it looks just like my taste, small, slim, minimalist. God saving up is hard

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop: