LGBT community

carguy86
8 hours ago, chrisholland03 said:

Why isn't the opposite of a meme...a youyou

Opposite of firefly is waterfall tho :D 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

When people still won't shut up about Bernie 2016 and wear the signs around anyways

phpGqILXJ.gif

Am I the only one who thinks that Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are both populists? Being a populist isn't necessarily a bad thing but populism breeds fanaticism and promotes identity politics. This is one of the reasons why Democrats lost. They'll never win another election if identity politics is the basis of their legislation. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are both populists? Being a populist isn't necessarily a bad thing but populism breeds fanaticism and promotes identity politics. This is one of the reasons why Democrats lost. They'll never win another election if identity politics is the basis of their legislation. 

Eh, Bernie perhaps. Idk about the Donald.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

Trump was pushing a heavy anti-media campaign, while Hillary was playing identity politics. That's how I saw it at least.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Nah, Sanders had some serious policy proposals and I actually think he believed in what he said. Sure, he appealed to the masses, but that's kind of your job when you're running for office isn't it? At least he had the arguments to back him up

So true though. I feel there needs to be a little stricter rule set about who can and can't run for president. So things like Trump don't happen again. :/ I understand why he appealed to people and that to many he seemed like a great idea to those uninformed and those that are inherently racist/misogynist/sexist ... etc. This is also why I think the US needs an entire redo of its electoral system. Unfortunately I don't think that will happen any time soon due to how everything is run :P

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

1 minute ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

So true though. I feel there needs to be a little stricter rule set about who can and can't run for president. So things like Trump don't happen again. :/ I understand why he appealed to people and that to many he seemed like a great idea to those uninformed and those that are inherently racist/misogynist/sexist ... etc. This is also why I think the US needs an entire redo of its electoral system. Unfortunately I don't think that will happen any time soon due to how everything is run :P

Trump's been in office for four days. And so far, he wasn't bullshitting on that he was gonna get stuff done.

Not hating on you, but just wanna make this a bit clearer.

If Charlie Baker were to run for POTUS in the 2020 or 2024 elections, he has my vote. I'm reading a transcription of his State of the Commonwealth address and I'm really liking what he's saying.

8 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Nah, Sanders had some serious policy proposals and I actually think he believed in what he said. Sure, he appealed to the masses, but that's kind of your job when you're running for office isn't it? At least he had the arguments to back him up

Well that's one thing Bernie is better than Trump. I'm not so sure about Bernie's free college just yet. I actually prefer Clinton's debt free college proposal. At least Bernie isn't an anti-vaxxer or a climate change denier. I think Citizens United should be overturned and the upper 1% should pay their fair share of taxes. And I like how Bernie talks, his voice is calming like that of Morgan Freeman. But then, I'm appalled by the blatant identity politics in the Women's March and identity politics will be the undoing of my fellow liberals.

23 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Trump was pushing a heavy anti-media campaign, while Hillary was playing identity politics. That's how I saw it at least.

I don't know with Trump's whining with the media though. But HRC played identity politics not only during her campaign but also during the debate when she called Trump supporters deplorable people. 

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Anyone can be president

We used to tell kids that, didn't we? Well, here you have it

(Unless you're not a Christian, then it's never going to happen.)

If there's one conservative value I agree with is the sense of personal responsibility and hard work. If you want something, work hard for it. So if you want to become president, you need to have experience in the government. I feat that isn't the case anymore. And Donald knew how to play the Christian card despite his erroneous Bible citation.

A LOT OF CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS LIKE TRUMP NOT BECAUSE HE'S A CHRISTIAN, BUT BECAUSE CHRISTIANITY IS A BUSINESS

4 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Trump's been in office for four days. And so far, he wasn't bullshitting on that he was gonna get stuff done.

Not hating on you, but just wanna make this a bit clearer.

Fair point there. So far he has done exactly what he said he would do and nobody can blame him for it. BUT some of those things are completely against the best interests og the population as a whole WHICH IS WHAT THE PRESIDENT IS SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT. Unfortunately due to how the system is set up (and here in Canada is like that too a lot of the time) the system implemented doesn't anymore due to how the population is spread out 

3 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Anyone can be president

We used to tell kids that, didn't we? Well, here you have it

(Unless you're not a Christian, then it's never going to happen.)

(If you have money to run a campaign, contacts to spread the word and get into the system, a media who will latch onto any sensational story they can now a days weather or not its true, and an ability to appeal to people then you have it made. (also the christian, white, card helps a heck of a lot too unfortunately)

My thoughts are that religion should never and have never had anything to do with politics and how you run a country. If you look back in history it almost never leads to something good.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

13 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

This is also why I think the US needs an entire redo of its electoral system.

The electoral college is actually designed to prevent a populist candidate for winning. I think in 2012 Obama won both the popular vote and the electoral college.

4 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Fair point there. So far he has done exactly what he said he would do and nobody can blame him for it.

I'm not exactly sure how the TPP affects America. I haven't looked into it very much but President Trump signed to withdraw US from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

6 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Fair point there. So far he has done exactly what he said he would do and nobody can blame him for it. BUT some of those things are completely against the best interests og the population as a whole WHICH IS WHAT THE PRESIDENT IS SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT. Unfortunately due to how the system is set up (and here in Canada is like that too a lot of the time) the system implemented doesn't anymore due to how the population is spread out 

If we're going on about the Mexico City Plan or w/e it's called, that effectively means that we don't cover other countries' abortion costs.

Care to elaborate on what you meant? I took the best shot I could at what you could've meant, and I'll explain it in layman's terms.

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I'm not exactly sure how the TPP affects America. I haven't looked into it very much but President Trump signed to withdraw US from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

What the Trans-Pacific Partnership is was a trade agreement that was kinda unified, which meant that it wasn't all too effective. What Trump wants to do is renegotiate trade deals towards the best interest of both parties (here, countries), rather than a unified trade deal, which could potentially help us financially.

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Care to elaborate on what you meant? I took the best shot I could at what you could've meant, and I'll explain it in layman's terms.

Parlimentary first-past-the-post system.

8 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

People are stupid, I second you that. Especially excited liberals. And having actually gone to the one in Chicago, not gonna lie, it was kind of bad. But nowhere near the level the news is painting it as.

People ARE stupid! I agree with that statement entirely :P Liberals in the US seem to be somewhat different then Canadian liberals so can't comment on that cause I son't really align to a particular party.

And that's why media NEEDS to be held accountable. I think there needs to several overreaching organizations that have nothing to do with the government and nothing to do with media outlets or each other filled with people from all walks of life that go through the ACTUAL news topics and not these stupid "oh this celebrity did this! This movie is controversial cause of that! Look what that singer did yesterday!" so called News items that are actually trash, and make sure they are correct in what they tell us and TELL BOTH SIDES TO THE STORY. <-- That's a HUGE problem. They get one person on one side and never look to the other or downplay it to go with their personal views. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

It wasnt even in effect yet and probably would have failed congressional approval anyways.

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

I love technology but not as much as you you see

Always and forever

Always and forever