LGBT community

carguy86

no?

fine

:'( 

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

2 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

no?

fine

:'( 

you posted asking if people miss you, then posted this a moment later.

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Hm, I've never been particularly good at this kind of thing but I think we may want to not push that line of conversation much further here... CoC and all ;) 

But we were only talking besides I didn't post any pictures, be happy we behaved. :) 

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

Granted cheap thermometers may not be the most accurate device to measure body temp with, I think I successfully figured out why I've felt so warm even after all the moving I did earlier, I'm at about 99.5F (37.5c)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

you posted asking if people miss you, then posted this a moment later.

yes cause u never did

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

XD

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

1 minute ago, ZothOmmog said:

But we were only talking besides I didn't post any pictures, be happy we behaved. :) 

To be perfectly honest we don't have an exact definition of where to draw the line on these topics, but we try to not let it get too R rated :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

23 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Ew, cake.

With a (TM) Real-life Portal Cannon?

But cake is yummy...  And a lie.  lol

21 minutes ago, Daring said:

but it's our cake.

What kind of cake?  ?

21 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

Cake, pie, cookie.

Everything goes ;)

Oooo now I want a cookie.  A nice big chocolate chip one.  

20 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Well I'm going to ensure that I have a replacement ordered so that when I'm ready to my grandma's PC, I'll be able to throw in a replacement chip. Before that I will update the bios to support Kaby Lake CPUs and then I'll probably drop in an i7 7700K

It's alright but this i3 is pretty much whooping my laptop's metaphorical ass.

A 7700K would be nice.  

17 minutes ago, wcreek said:

But I think I might go 6600K or 7600K idk they're the same but the 7600K has more OC headroom

They'll perform the same from what I've heard.  

If you wouldn't OC or not much then a 6600K would be fine.  

1 minute ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What kind of cake?  ?

I don't know yet, this isn't until years away!

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

To be perfectly honest we don't have an exact definition of where to draw the line on these topics, but we try to not let it get too R rated :P 

I'm all game about that.

Pst so there is no NSFW place then? :P

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

A 7700K would be nice.  

yeah

They'll perform the same from what I've heard.  

Yup, I know, I probably wasn't that clear. Oh well.

If you wouldn't OC or not much then a 6600K would be fine.  

I kinda want to OC a bit.

I'm all game about that.

lol no, not on the forum xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Ryan..

Spoiler

lJcvPcJ.jpg

Arrrr you hit me trigger button.

Did I do it right?

@ZothOmmog but we do have some...............................................................in other places

Build

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Oooo now I want a cookie.  A nice big chocolate chip one.  

Oooh happy I could help. :) 

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

lol no, not on the forum xD 

Oh okay, just checking ;) 

2 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

I'm all game about that.

If you want to talk about furry stuff here, then just don't talk about sex things.

9 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

did u guys miss me?

Other kitty!  Of course we miss you.  I do a bit anyway.  I never get tired of seeing your profile picture.  ?

3 minutes ago, Daring said:

I don't know yet, this isn't until years away!

Sorry.  ?

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

yeah

Yup, I know, I probably wasn't that clear. Oh well.

I kinda want to OC a bit.

I think either would work but it's up to you.   

If you want to talk about furry stuff here, then just don't talk about sex things.

That's why I asked about the other place because everybody knows sex is something more, special.

Other kitty!  Of course we miss you.  I do a bit anyway.  I never get tired of seeing your profile picture.  ?

aaawwww 

i like u now

Build

Spoiler

That's why I asked about the other place because everybody knows sex is something more, special.

Well, there's plenty of other floofy things we can discuss.

Just my two cents before we end the conversation: body paints>Suits most of the time.

- snip-

7 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

Oooh happy I could help. :) 

Oh okay, just checking ;) 

I like cookies.  Though I don't have them often.  Impulse control issues.  ?

(I have trouble not eating too many at once.)

3 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

aaawwww 

i like u now

Yay!  ?

Well, there's plenty of other floofy things we can discuss.

Floofy you say?  ?

Floofy you say?  ?

Yes, floof.