LGBT community

carguy86
1 hour ago, wcreek said:

Another big thing I learned is that it takes a bit of force to get that 24 pin mobo power plug to get out of the damn slot.

Among delicate electronics, that giant connector does require some brute. God forbid you're trying to manage your wiring. 

Power is out here, and I'm playing Skyrim on my Bay Trail tablet. Genius. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Fact about my birth certificate, it has a typo on it. 

I don't think it matters that they fucked up the spelling of  the name of the town where my dad was born in. 

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I don't think it matters that they fucked up the spelling of  the name of the town where my dad was born in. 

lol how

Hey Nathan, Im here with the 80c temperature range as well ;) 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

17 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

My dad is a senior neurosurgeon at a leading corporate hospital. And I'm damn sure we don't waste money. Whatever we have spent, it was definitely worth it. We ended up spending the money on 2 houses, they'll be useful in the future and won't deteriorate in value like mercs would. The roads are shit here too :/ I think you're overestimating the wealth a bit too much. If you translate to the American scale, it would be a person who earns in the several hundred thousands of dollars and close to a million. That, and smart money management and frugal money management for a very long time before this. My dad has come close to being homeless when I and my sister were babies........

You made it sound like you waste money.  So we assumed you did.

Thats still a lot of money.  Far more than the average American makes.  Many people like myself with student loans and other debts would love to have that kind of income.  No offense but buying extra homes is a bit wasteful unless they're used to rent to tenants for a profit.  

Otherwise most people would consider paying for their education or critical expenses like medical to be more important.  

That's good your family is doing better than when you were born though.  

What country do you live in?

6 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Among delicate electronics, that giant connector does require some brute. God forbid you're trying to manage your wiring. 

Power is out here, and I'm playing Skyrim on my Bay Trail tablet. Genius. 

What does that connector being tricky to remove have to do with cable management?  I'm confused...

Bay trail tablet?  What's that?

3 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

lol how

I have no idea, it shouldn't have happened, there is no reason why it should of happened. 

How hard is it to make a database of all the towns in Australia, then be able to select it from a drop down menu for a generic birth certificate form? 

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

And I'm just sitting here all like, Trump isn't going to do shit about removing LGBT rights, if he wants a second term, he knows not to fuck with it.

In general it's becoming more accepted on both aisles.

Ol doggo pence might though.

- snip-

I have no idea, it shouldn't have happened, there is no reason why it should of happened. 

How hard is it to make a database of all the towns in Australia, then be able to select it from a drop down menu for a generic birth certificate form? 

Maybe they were too dazzled by it being in comic sans ;) 

5 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Maybe they were too dazzled by it being in comic sans ;) 

Yes, let's hope that :P

5 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

My mom didn't name me when I was born and my mom's name had a typo in my birth certificate :( Helluva pain to get it fixed......

I don't think I need it fixed, I think I'll be fine, it will probably only be a slight problem if people want to track down their family in a 100 years or so, but I doubt I'll have children, so it doesn’t matter at all. :P

8 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

You made it sound like you waste money.  So we assumed you did.

Thats still a lot of money.  Far more than the average American makes.  Many people like myself with student loans and other debts would love to have that kind of income.  No offense but buying extra homes is a bit wasteful unless they're used to rent to tenants for a profit.  

Otherwise most people would consider paying for their education or critical expenses like medical to be more important.  

That's good your family is doing better than when you were born though.  

What country do you live in?

What does that connector being tricky to remove have to do with cable management?  I'm confused...

Bay trail tablet?  What's that?

The mass of cables is rather thick. Depending  on how it's routed, the connector may end up with a lot of force applied. 

A Bay trail tablet is a cheap, sub $150 Intel Atom windows 2 in 1. As expected, performance is far from inspiring, but battery life, even gaming, measures in many hours. Also, the newer cpu cores aren't quite the rabbit pellet of a chip that Bonnell (original) Atom was. 

My eyes see the past…

11 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

@AshleyAshes The reason people are coming up with this theory about Obama being a closet Muslim is because his father was a Muslim. So as per the Koran, anybody who is born to Muslim parents is a Muslim and conversion generally entails death ( probably only gonna be implemented in Saudi Arabia.... ), yet he calls himself a Christian.So some people speculate that he is a closet Muslim ( hence his aversion to saying anything bad about Islam ), and many feel he emphasised him being Muslim ( He once emphasised to a group of Muslims that a Barack 'Hussein' Obama was the President of USA ).

Well idealogies arent hereditary. He could easily convert. My parents are christian but Im certainly not, that doesnt make me a closet christian.

His aversions  to direct... critique... of islam are twofold. He doesnt want to insult them and possibly trash his popularity, nor does he probably believe that islam is necessarily violent.

- snip-

2 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

The mass of cables is rather thick. Depending  on how it's routed, the connector may end up with a lot of force applied. 

A Bay trail tablet is a cheap, sub $150 Intel Atom windows 2 in 1. As expected, performance is far from inspiring, but battery life, even gaming, measures in many hours. Also, the newer cpu cores aren't quite the rabbit pellet of a chip that Bonnell (original) Atom was. 

Oh.  Duh.  You're right that connector has a thick enough cable attached to it that it's rather stiff and stubborn to get as out of the way and neat as might be desired.

So what fps are you getting on that thing?

I assume either that or a newer equivalent are still made?

16 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Ah, you see, this touches on the concepts of data quality and master data management, and it's once of the most important, yet overlooked and ignored aspects of IT in an embarrassingly large number of companies.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

15 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Awwwww. 

I could say anything at all about my relationship with him and you'll be like this to it.

After using my PC for a short while and being impressed with the performance at least in TF2, and relaxing for a bit really helps.

I guess I was probably really stressed from how busy it got in the last hour or two of work and the fact that I wanted to go home so I could put all these parts probably wasn't a great combination. I guess I can kinda blame that on why 2 pins on the 90 degree USB3 header got bent. It's fortunate my motherboard has a second upright header but still. I probably should've taken time to kick back from the long day.

Also talking to Jake was nice.  Also I'm kinda cold, my blanket is in my hamper, I need to take it out.

I <3 you so much Jake. ( @Dan Castellaneta)

I'm kinda shaking (well more so shivering) but that's probably because I'm cold and getting a teary eyed. No I'm not sad at least I don't think so because I'm pretty excited about this PC. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

I could say anything at all about my relationship with him and you'll be like this to it.

I feel like this is true

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Just now, KingCry said:

I feel like this is true

But what about when we're memeing at each other?

PencJ3q.png

1 minute ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Oh.  Duh.  You're right that connector has a thick enough cable attached to it that it's rather stiff and stubborn to get as out of the way and neat as might be desired.

So what fps are you getting on that thing?

I assume either that or a newer equivalent are still made?

With all settings on Low, with some ini changes made to remove shadows, I'm getting 26-33 fps in Whiterun. 

While the Atom cores in Bay Trail are a huge improvement over the original Atom, according to benchmarks and rendering tests, all four at 1.66 GHz equate roughly to a single Nehalem core (courtesy of my other laptop) at 3 GHz. 

My eyes see the past…

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

After using my PC for a short while and being impressed with the performance at least in TF2, and relaxing for a bit really helps.

I guess I was probably really stressed from how busy it got in the last hour or two of work and the fact that I wanted to go home so I could put all these parts probably wasn't a great combination. I guess I can kinda blame that on why 2 pins on the 90 degree USB3 header got bent. It's fortunate my motherboard has a second upright header but still. I probably should've taken time to kick back from the long day.

Also talking to Jake was nice.  Also I'm kinda cold, my blanket is in my hamper, I need to take it out.

I <3 you so much Jake. ( @Dan Castellaneta)

I'm kinda shaking (well more so shivering) but that's probably because I'm cold and getting a teary eyed. No I'm not sad at least I don't think so because I'm pretty excited about this PC. 

I should add I think I might've created the stress because I was trying to get as many customers through as I possibly could and trying to ensure that I stayed as friendly as I could which being that I'm an introvert it kinda wears you down. 

Anyways.

https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/120718-wcreek/?status=159104&type=status

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, Daring said:

But what about when we're memeing at each other?

PencJ3q.png

We just get edgy hun

1484863956815.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

1 minute ago, KingCry said:

We just get edgy hun

1484863956815.jpg

I'm sure I got non-edgy memes up my repertoire of memes.