LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

So? Cats chase mice. And they are so damn adorable that you have to forgive them for it

Oh... I see what you did there.

Anyone want a motherfucking lump of piss filled wanky twat shit?

Here you go.

1473733361459771038290.jpg

Bonus points to those who got the reference. By the way, I have no idea if any of these work, and quite frankly...

I don't care. I found it in a pile of junk.

4 hours ago, Maxxie said:

Well, if he turns out to be angry because you fancy him then you'd be better off without him. You can't help your feelings. I'm sure he won't mind if he's a nice guy, maybe he'll even feel the same way :) 

This.

Idk but it seems so hard to tell someone you care about that you have other/more feelings for them, because it could make things awkward. 
I'm not sure about his case because it really sounds like the affection between @Citadelen and his friend are pretty reciprocal. Or at least to some extent or another. Idk if there's a guy I like but I'm not certain if maybe he might have similar feelings or at least give me a chance, I just kinda keep it to myself and it essentially becomes unrequited love or I just try to ignore those feelings.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Ugh, first day back at college today.

Starting a new course so its gonna be a long ass day 

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

49 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

Always hated college myself. Parents insisted on courses several years ago, though I had no real direction as to what to do with college. I know enough to where there isn't much I can't pursue if I choose to, and I do enjoy learning and taking on challenges for nothing more than the sake of the challenge, however...

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

46 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Always hated college myself. Parents insisted on courses several years ago, though I had no real direction as to what to do with college. I know enough to where there isn't much I can't pursue if I choose to, and I do enjoy learning and taking on challenges for nothing more than the sake of the challenge, however...

Last year was a complete waste of time for me, kinda wish id done A levels instead but w/e

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

7 hours ago, iDeFecZx said:

What do you do at college?

Hi. havnt posted for a long time. Well tryed to fix up a pentium 3. Damn thing wont post. Help?

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

3 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Which flavor? Card based CPU or pin array based cpu?

that fucking card. it was a hell to take off. But at least i managed and replace the tim.

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Why did you repaste it? Its only a 35w cpu...

well from 1998. but i also just wanted to get more experience with this. Cause my first tim job. was like.

OOh ok squeezee out a bit....nothing coming out so i push harder.......harder.......harder.......and half the tube comes out.

Build

Spoiler

36 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

What do you do at college?

Doing a mechanics course

1 minute ago, iDeFecZx said:

Doing a mechanics course

Sounds pretty fun :) so you do a lot of work on cars and engines?

Just now, Maxxie said:

Sounds pretty fun :) so you do a lot of work on cars and engines?

Pretty much, already ripped the front end off a Peugeot :P

Just now, iDeFecZx said:

Pretty much, already ripped the front end off a Peugeot :P

that sounds much more hands-on than A-levels. All I remember was being stuck in a room all day everyday taking notes ;)

35 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

well from 1998. but i also just wanted to get more experience with this. Cause my first tim job. was like.

OOh ok squeezee out a bit....nothing coming out so i push harder.......harder.......harder.......and half the tube comes out.

The thermal paste at work. Omfg. This.

It helps to twist the plunger and it keeps it from explosively releasing the goods all over the place ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by iamdarkyoshi
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

The thermal paste at work. Omfg. This.

It helps to twist the plunger and it keeps it from explosively releasing the goods all over the place

I relaizzed tho now i just took out a bit. and anyway can u tell me why my pc wont boot. I have 2 pentiums lying around. it did not post with both

Build

Spoiler

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

I relaizzed tho now i just took out a bit. and anyway can u tell me why my pc wont boot. I have 2 pentiums lying around. it did not post with both

Reseated ram? Made sure jumpers/dipswitches are where they need to be? Got the power connectors the right way around?

14 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Reseated ram? Made sure jumpers/dipswitches are where they need to be? Got the power connectors the right way around?

yes, (had to disassemble cause 10 years of dust), well ik the cmos one is right. i have no idea about the others. saw another one and it has no markings:S. WELL OFCOURSE. first thing i did. 

Build

Spoiler

14 hours ago, wcreek said:

-snip-

Ugh, he was at a funeral today, so I don't know what he knows. ;-;

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

1 hour ago, Citadelen said:

Ugh, he was at a funeral today, so I don't know what he knows. ;-;

If he knew anything, he probably would have messaged you.

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

Hmm.

:/ 

1 hour ago, Maxxie said:

If he knew anything, he probably would have messaged you.

We haven't exchanged details yet, he doesn't have Facebook and doesn't have a good internet connection and has no phone signal where he is.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

1 minute ago, Citadelen said:

:/ 

We haven't exchanged details yet, he doesn't have Facebook and doesn't have a good internet connection and has no phone signal where he is.

Is he a Victorian? xD