Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carguy86

LGBT community

1 hour ago, TheRandomness said:

Describe America in 4 words :D

Land of ungrateful colonials 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

fucking terrorists bombing bastards 

sorry if i offended you, i just hate the government

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

1 minute ago, DeezNoNos said:

fucking terrorists bombing bastards 

But we're the best at bombing the Terrorists aren't we. /s

11 minutes ago, Zorbeltuss said:

Two continents, Many cultures.

Better way to look at.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Tyler :x
Volume / Normalized  100% / 74% (content loudness 2.7dB)

Just now, wcreek said:

not really tho. you bomb cause the height of a guy matches that of a terrorists. You want proof, i have john oliver as proof 

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

not really tho. you bomb cause the height of a guy matches that of a terrorists. You want proof, i have john oliver as proof 

I know I watch Jon Oliver a bit. Our drone strikes aren't that effective at ridding terrorists. Though in other instances they have not as often as they've gotten some random house of some family that actually has nothing to do with it.

Deep fried donald trump.

I like fluffy things.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600. Cooling: Intel Stock Cooler. Mobo: Asus B150i Pro Gaming. RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR4 16GB 2133MHz. Storage: OCZ Trion 150 120GB SSD, 120GB Samsung SSD and a WD Blue 1TB HDD. GPU: XFX RX 470 4GB. Case: Thermaltake Core V1. PSU: Corsair CX650M.

10 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I know I watch Jon Oliver a bit. Our drone strikes aren't that effective at ridding terrorists. Though in other instances they have not as often as they've gotten some random house of some family that actually has nothing to do with it.

see and where do they bomb. PAKISTAN.

fuck you obama

Build

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DeezNoNos said:

see and where do they bomb. PAKISTAN.

fuck you obama

Not quite sure that's where all the terrorists hang. I'd expect like Syria and Iraq to have an issue with like terrorist. Maybe pakistan does idk.

In other news... Linux hates the server (gives an error with installing the necessary files/bootloader to the disks). I may have to give up soon...

1 minute ago, JelleDekkers said:

I sexually identify as an attack helicopter.

ok I guess

I like fluffy things.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600. Cooling: Intel Stock Cooler. Mobo: Asus B150i Pro Gaming. RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR4 16GB 2133MHz. Storage: OCZ Trion 150 120GB SSD, 120GB Samsung SSD and a WD Blue 1TB HDD. GPU: XFX RX 470 4GB. Case: Thermaltake Core V1. PSU: Corsair CX650M.

Just now, Tibbles said:

ok I guess

Haha I was just kidding :P

I'm heterosexual.

Just now, JelleDekkers said:

Hilarious and original.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

51 minutes ago, JelleDekkers said:

The amount of times ive seen this

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

I sexually identify as Half-Life 3.

Mechanical keyboard aficionado, professional fox

Mechanical Keyboard Club | Don't buy "gaming" keyboards, yo

Please quote me so I can see that you replied.

Be proud of who you are.

2 hours ago, Daring said:

I sexually identify as Half-Life 3.

so you're asexual ? xD

AMD Ryzen 7 3.8ghz at 1.3V Corsair vengeance LPX 8GB 2800mhz @ 3200mhz CAS 16 + 2*4GB micron ballistics @ 3200mhz cas 16 ;Gigabyte ga-ab350-Gaming 3; cooler master nepton 240M ; CF r9 290x tri x + r9 290 tri x ; CX750M PSU ; SPEC 03 case with 9 120mm fans ; windows 10 64 bit 

Just now, Coaxialgamer said:

so you're asexual ? xD

No.

Be proud of who you are.

Just now, Daring said:

No.

Half life 3 doesn't exist.

Please forgive me i was trying to make a joke . Please don't kill me i'm sorry if i offended you

AMD Ryzen 7 3.8ghz at 1.3V Corsair vengeance LPX 8GB 2800mhz @ 3200mhz CAS 16 + 2*4GB micron ballistics @ 3200mhz cas 16 ;Gigabyte ga-ab350-Gaming 3; cooler master nepton 240M ; CF r9 290x tri x + r9 290 tri x ; CX750M PSU ; SPEC 03 case with 9 120mm fans ; windows 10 64 bit 

Just now, Coaxialgamer said:

Half life 3 doesn't exist.

Please forgive me i was trying to make a joke . Please don't kill me i'm sorry if i offended you

Naw, I'm not one of those offendatrons.

Be proud of who you are.

image.png

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

5 hours ago, wcreek said:

In all seriousness that is the only thing the United States is good at. We contribute very little to the intelligence of the human race, 18 other countries graduate more scientists than we do, and according to Michio Kaku, 50% of the entire country’s Ph.D. candidates are foreign-born. What does that tell you?

This country doesn’t produce shit for the scientific community, because its educational system is shit. The stupid index or whatever you want to call it in the US keeps going up, and citizens of the US are delusional about the fact that they will probably never see those amazing jobs in prestigious companies that pay 6 or 7 digit figures.

What the country does do is suck up all of the intelligent minds thanks to the H1B, and now they’re going back to their own countries and the wealth of knowledge is being distributed globally—it’s not staying in the US completely. It’s important to note that.

My GitHub — The Injustice of Complexity in Computing — Abusive Relationships With Programming Languages

The only horror is that horror is no longer possible.

18 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

In all seriousness that is the only thing the United States is good at. We contribute very little to the intelligence of the human race, 18 other countries graduate more scientists than we do, and according to Michio Kaku, 50% of the entire country’s Ph.D. candidates are foreign-born. What does that tell you?

This country doesn’t produce shit for the scientific community, because its educational system is shit. The stupid index or whatever you want to call it in the US keeps going up, and citizens of the US are delusional about the fact that they will probably never see those amazing jobs in prestigious companies that pay 6 or 7 digit figures.

What the country does do is suck up all of the intelligent minds thanks to the H1B, and now they’re going back to their own countries and the wealth of knowledge is being distributed globally—it’s not staying in the US completely. It’s important to note that.

Education is valued very poorly by many (not all) US citizens. 

The pursuit of knowledge for the sake of knowledge.

Forever in search of my reason to exist.

14 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

a.) Relevance? Though I do think we severely under-fund scientific advancements. Where the demand lies seems not to be in the sciences though.

http://www.bls.gov/ooh/fastest-growing.htm

b.) Agreed to a degree, Education in the State of Minnesota is actually pretty good. It's not the best but I think it's pretty good.

c.) Yeah?

This too.

5 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Education is valued very poorly by many (not all) US citizens.