LGBT community

carguy86
30 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

lol? more like F*CK! because i dont have 300$ for a new gpu if i dont get this one.

Have you tried complaining about it on social media? Companies don't usually like bad press and if they do, they try and fix it (I know a certain courier company here had their social media outlets flooded when a video was released showing a driver's actions).

10 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Have you tried complaining about it on social media? Companies don't usually like bad press and if they do, they try and fix it (I know a certain courier company here had their social media outlets flooded when a video was released showing a driver's actions).

will contacting fedex on twitter help? its only the us fedex that has a twitter and im dealing with fedshit norway.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Just now, Strando123 said:

will contacting fedex on twitter help? its only the us fedex that has a twitter and im dealing with fedshit norway.

They should be able to send you an email address for FedEx Norway... don't see why not...

19 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

They should be able to send you an email address for FedEx Norway... don't see why not...

im allready emailing fedex norway but every reply i get is from a different customer service employee and every one of them has a different story about what is happening and what they need from me to solve the problem.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Just now, Strando123 said:

im allready emailing fedex norway but every reply i get is from a different customer service employee and every one of them has a different story about what is happening and what they need from me to solve the problem.

Add that into the tweet as well, or phone them and insist they stay on the line whilst they find out what has happened and what your options are.

I know DPD lost a keyboard that was supposed to come to my address. I found out after a few days of waiting and then phoning them up.

7 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Add that into the tweet as well, or phone them and insist they stay on the line whilst they find out what has happened and what your options are.

I know DPD lost a keyboard that was supposed to come to my address. I found out after a few days of waiting and then phoning them up.

phoning them = generic answer, waiting for a propper answer = put on hold and then someone else takes your call and tells you something else than the first person.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

9 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

phoning them = generic answer, waiting for a propper answer = put on hold and then someone else takes your call and tells you something else than the first person.

Is there any agency that covers stuff like this? I think there's something like that here in the UK, but demand to speak to a manager and when they say the manager isn't there say "that's not good enough. I demand to speak to a higher member of staff" and keep pestering them.

Just now, ServerGuy said:

Is there any agency that covers stuff like this? I think there's something like that here in the UK, but demand to speak to a manager and when they say the manager isn't there say "that's not good enough. I demand to speak to a higher member of staff" and keep pestering them.

there is but they dont have a specialized sector for shipping/transport so i need to wait for a response from one of their "everything" lawyers and that can take quite a good chunk of time (from a week to a month)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

15 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

there is but they dont have a specialized sector for shipping/transport so i need to wait for a response from one of their "everything" lawyers and that can take quite a good chunk of time (from a week to a month)

Hmmm... keep shouting at them then, I guess.

7 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Hmmm... keep shouting at them then, I guess.

i could go there and try to ask a fedex employee face to face but i doubt it will get me anywhere.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

I feel oddly... overwhelmed right now.

OLT9coK.jpg 

'So my friend proposed to his boyfriend in what he thought was a secluded spot in the Lake District here in the UK. As he gets down on one knee some dickhead walker, who is with his girlfriend, decides to shout some abuse calling a "Bender" and a "Puff". Dickheads girlfriend immediately dumps him on the spot and went over to apologise and even offered to buy them a drink for their troubles. Oh, and he said yes! '

http://imgur.com/gallery/JR2Kz

Linus is my fetish.

17 minutes ago, Bhav said:

OLT9coK.jpg 

'So my friend proposed to his boyfriend in what he thought was a secluded spot in the Lake District here in the UK. As he gets down on one knee some dickhead walker, who is with his girlfriend, decides to shout some abuse calling a "Bender" and a "Puff". Dickheads girlfriend immediately dumps him on the spot and went over to apologise and even offered to buy them a drink for their troubles. Oh, and he said yes! '

OMG thats just glorious!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

You still see loads of straight guys in the UK 'acting' homophobic cos they think it makes them look more cool, butch and manly. 

Well it actually does ... only towards other straight dudes.

Not really quite the intended effect they are going for I think, but maybe thats why they often say 'bros before hos'?

Linus is my fetish.

Life of a network engineering student, a greentext story:

>Be me

>Do really well at network engineering, 90% of your tech courses have to do with what you care about (hardware)

>Don't do it for an entire year because you had surgery on your arm, then your college decided to be dumb and cancel the network engineering degree for bullshit reasons ("only two students were signed up for it", bull-fucking-shit the classes I signed up for were full) and merge the track with a semi-related track, cybersecurity

>90% of courses are about Active Directory now, which you are complete shit at

>Fail tech course for first time because it's something that is nowhere near your strong point and the course designer is terrible at designing courses

>First Cisco course since 2014

>Do really bad at it because you forgot everything about network engineering because you didn't have any fucking Cisco courses for two years

Oh well. Only two quarters left to go, including this one...

27 minutes ago, Bhav said:

You still see loads of straight guys in the UK 'acting' homophobic cos they think it makes them look more cool, butch and manly. 

Well it actually does ... only towards other straight dudes.

Not really quite the intended effect they are going for I think, but maybe thats why they often say 'bros before hos'?

No, theyre called chavs, or cunts.

Biggest twats going

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

8 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

No, theyre called chavs, or cunts.

Biggest twats going

No, Ive seen lots of non 'chavs' still use homophobia, usually when only in the company of other males, and they only think it isnt 'cool' if and when they are confronted about it by a hot female.

Linus is my fetish.

Just now, Bhav said:

No, Ive seen lots of non 'chavs' still use homophobia, usually when only in the company of other males.

Ive never come across any, its always pricks dressed like the michelin man who think theyre gonna get 'bare rich' with no gcse's and living off benefits

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Just now, iDeFecZx said:

Ive never come across any, its always pricks dressed like the michelin man who think theyre gonna get 'bare rich' with no gcse's and living off benefits

What I described is from experiences with straght males at university, so thats definitely not people with no GCSEs.

Linus is my fetish.

9 hours ago, Bhav said:

OLT9coK.jpg 

If only Karma Moments were more common.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

32 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

If only Karma Moments were more common.

If only karma existed in my life, a giant pink magical unicorn with a rainbow horn would magically appear and wouldve stabbed almost 100 people to death.

Linus is my fetish.

Wow... I did not expect this with my GCSE results... considering the curveballs the exam boards threw in this year... I somehow managed to get the grades required to stay on at my school.

1 hour ago, ServerGuy said:

Wow... I did not expect this with my GCSE results... considering the curveballs the exam boards threw in this year... I somehow managed to get the grades required to stay on at my school.

NICE JOB MATEY

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

NICE JOB MATEY

Thanks... just have 2 interviews now for this apprenticeship and my parents insist on me going to this stupid induction day "as a chance to say goodbye"...

Just now, ServerGuy said:

Thanks... just have 2 interviews now for this apprenticeship and my parents insist on me going to this stupid induction day "as a chance to say goodbye"...

induction day and do you want to say good bye

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------