LGBT community

carguy86

I have started at highschool, my problem now is: too much stuff to do, too little time.... (School has a machine-shop and i have so many ideas/sketches for things i could make there that i dont have the time to make them all) also SO MANY CUTE GUYS, IM DROWNING!!! (None are as cute as @Tibbles though, @Tibbles is the cutest!) 

Ps: sorry if i am creepy/stalkerish but i suck at finding social "boundaries", i have a tendency to "run people over" and be too hyper so let me know if im doing something you find uncomfortable or offensive.

PsPs: tldr; of ps: i have ADHD.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Just now, Strando123 said:

I have started at highschool, my problem now is: too much stuff to do, too little time.... (School has a machine-shop and i have so many ideas/sketches for things i could make there that i dont have the time to make them all) also SO MANY CUTE GUYS, IM DROWNING!!! (None are as cute as @Tibbles though, @Tibbles is the cutest!) 

Ps: sorry if i am creepy/stalkerish but i suck at finding social "boundaries", i have a tendency to "run people over" and be too hyper so let me know if im doing something you find uncomfortable or offensive.

same

sometimes i have the problem of "not filtering what i spam" and post randoms shit everywhere.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

same

sometimes i have the problem of "not filtering what i spam" and post randoms shit everywhere.

Im more like a dog, i havent seen you in a while and then all of a sudden i see you and go "HEY! HEY! HELLO! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! ITS YOU!" It kinda sucks.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Just now, Nicholatian said:

I have started collage, and my #problem now is: so little time, so little to do… (School has a machine shop and I have so many ideas for ways I could cut my arm off that I don’t have the time to do them all), also SO MANY CUTE GUISE, I’M DROWING IN DICKS!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Sorry if I am uncreepy or stalkerish but I find at sucking social “boundaries”; I have a tendency to run people over with cars and be too hyper os let me know if I’m finded uncomfortable or offensive.

P.S.S. Blame it on my ADD, baby.

P.S.S.S. I like pie.

Sail!

dadadadad da da da dah

Just now, Strando123 said:

Im more like a dog, i havent seen you in a while and then all of a sudden i see you and go "HEY! HEY! HELLO! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! ITS YOU!" It kinda sucks.

i keep that inside my head and just say a simple "o/"

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I have started collage, and my #problem now is: so little time, so little to do… (School has a machine shop and I have so many ideas for ways I could cut my arm off that I don’t have the time to do them all), also SO MANY CUTE GUISE, I’M DROWING IN DICKS!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Sorry if I am uncreepy or stalkerish but I find at sucking social “boundaries”; I have a tendency to run people over with cars and be too hyper os let me know if I’m finded uncomfortable or offensive.

P.S.S. Blame it on my ADD, baby.

P.S.S.S. I like pie.

Nooooooooo! (Im fuckings dying, that "edit" is the best! xD

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Time for a bad lip reading of Coldplay.

i dislike coldplay

>downvote

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

14 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Well tibbles is fucking adorable

5 hours ago, Strando123 said:

Hahahahhah, i am like that too. I have no idea about social boundaries. 

And i am unlucky. All the hot guys (not that hot tho) in my school are my friends and STRAIGHT AS FUCK. The thing is, if anyone is straight, i just dont even think about them as potential boyfriends to avoid making things awkward.

AND YEAH even i have ADHD xD 

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

19 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

And i am unlucky. All the hot guys (not that hot tho) in my school are my friends and STRAIGHT AS FUCK. The thing is, if anyone is straight, i just dont even think about them as potential boyfriends to avoid making things awkward.

ADHD be like:

https://youtu.be/4cZPNxO8Jug

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

5 hours ago, Strando123 said:

100 FUCKING % CAN RELATE. I LITERALLY DO EVERYTHING. But instead of fb it is ltt for me

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

16 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

I have adhd and autism. I win.

8 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Almost all of those examples apply to me...

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

5 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I have adhd and autism. I win.

High five brother

Build

Spoiler

5 hours ago, themctipers said:

Almost all of those examples apply to me...

ADHD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Build

Spoiler

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

ADHD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. 

Not diagnosed with it...

:P that little scene where the person forgets to meet someone.. I anticipate it every second. And go there 10 minutes early xD 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

12 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Nope, I have ADHD, Autism, Classical Bipolar, Transient Tic Disorder, and Clinical Anxiety. I win.

FUCK, i thought i was fucked up. 

U WIN HANDS DOWN

Build

Spoiler

I HAD NO FUCKING IDEA

http://www.buzzpk.com/2016/08/facts-about-gays-in-pakistan.html

look if you care

Build

Spoiler

Oh hey, looks like we've met our "one tornado per year" quota.

Just now, Daring said:

Oh hey, looks like we've met our "one tornado per year" quota.

?

Build

Spoiler

?

A tornado hit Concord, MA last night, at around 3:30AM eastern.

Normally, here in Massachusetts we get one or two tornadoes per year. The last confirmed tornadoes were EF-0 tornadoes in Wrentham and Westminster on June 23, 2015.

Just now, Daring said:

A tornado hit Concord, MA last night, at around 3:30AM eastern.

Normally, here in Massachusetts we get one or two tornadoes per year. The last confirmed tornadoes were EF-0 tornadoes in Wrentham and Westminster on June 23, 2015.

ooh ok. i guess that u have interent access that u r fine 

Build

Spoiler

ooh ok. i guess that u have interent access that u r fine 

Well, if you didn't die, then you're fine. You won't have internet access or power except through your phone.

8 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

hai

hoI

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

10 hours ago, Builder said:

i do not have a soul in the sense that i do not consider any individual parts of me as distinct from my whole subjective self in the stirnerite sense.

hi my name is builder and i'm a bisexual, genderfluid demigirl.

Fancy seeing you here. I have a few weird, unnecessary questions to ask you!

First, how do you manage to show up at the most interesting times? The last time we spoke, I had just finished reading xkcd up to that point, and amazingly, it has happened again!

Second, what the heck does "Paint yourself green and throw forks at it" mean in the context of fixing problems with Google Chrome? Yes, I still remember that, and no, I don't know why.

And, why are you back(ish?)? I thought you said that the forum in general didn't really pertain to your interests anymore, and you had found another good community. Still, I'm always glad to see you. <3

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.