LGBT community

carguy86
3 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

doesnt every guy want to know how it is to be a girl for a month or so 

then some (like me) want to be a girl.... for ever .... without trying it out xD

It's great, at NCIX or Canada Computers the staff either entirely ignore me or assume that I'm a fucking idiot.  Or when creepy pushy guys meet me totally out of the blue in public, starting hitting on me and can't take 'No' for an answer'.  (Though they take 'I have a boyfriend, he's a cop' for an answer even if it's a bold faced lie.)  And all the pockets are smaller.  All women's clothing has smaller or less pockets.  Seriously, I have both women's and men's paramedic and police uniforms hanging in my closet (Long story) and the even those women's pants have smaller pockets.  EVEN THE GOD DAMNED WOMEN'S ARMOR CARRIER HAS ONE LESS POCKET!  WHY WOULD WOMEN'S BODY ARMOR HAVE LESS POCKETS!?

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

It's great, at NCIX or Canada Computers the staff either entirely ignore me or assume that I'm a fucking idiot.  Or when creepy pushy guys meet me totally out of the blue in public, starting hitting on me and can't take 'No' for an answer'.  (Though they take 'I have a boyfriend, he's a cop' for an answer even if it's a bold faced lie.)  And all the pockets are smaller.  All women's clothing has smaller or less pockets.  Seriously, I have both women's and men's paramedic and police uniforms hanging in my closet (Long story) and the even those women's pants have smaller pockets.  EVEN THE GOD DAMNED WOMEN'S ARMOR CARRIER HAS ONE LESS POCKET!  WHY WOULD WOMEN'S BODY ARMOR HAVE LESS POCKETS!?

They don't assume that I'm a fucking idiot :) 

just that my lte speeds suck dick there and I should have downloaded their pdf receipt thing 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

7 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

@DeezNoNos and @Dan Castellaneta

calling you out for page 404 .... :D 

OK

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

55 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

honestly .... why the hell would someone ignore you ... you are a human .. not a god dammn cat .... unless thats your fetish .... but thats besides the point ... a certain gender shouldnt be treated differently .... ok ... ill stop with this ... 

talking about creepy guys ... yeah ... how do lesbian girls feel then? xD..... i could only see this coming... "oh you are a lesbian? i bet i can turn you straight"

also ... hate people who cant take no for an answer ... so i wont even start on that 

honestly i dont care about pockets .... i would if i worked somewhere where i cant have a backpack with me xD .... yeah i tend to carry a backpack or something similar with me anyways 

but yeah ... i dont get it either ... why women have crappy ... nearly unusable pockets .. when men can stuff their whole life in only a few pockets in their pants ..... 

53 minutes ago, themctipers said:

They don't assume that I'm a fucking idiot :) 

just that my lte speeds suck dick there and I should have downloaded their pdf receipt thing 

stereotypes .... like some guys thing that most if not all women know nothing about tech or cars .... 

well ... i have seen quite a few guys in pc part retail stores that think that my mom knows fuck all ... thats why she takes me to electronics stores and shit xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

4 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

honestly .... why the hell would someone ignore you ... you are a human .. not a god dammn cat .... unless thats your fetish .... but thats besides the point ... a certain gender shouldnt be treated differently .... ok ... ill stop with this ... 

talking about creepy guys ... yeah ... how do lesbian girls feel then? xD..... i could only see this coming... "oh you are a lesbian? i bet i can turn you straight"

also ... hate people who cant take no for an answer ... so i wont even start on that 

honestly i dont care about pockets .... i would if i worked somewhere where i cant have a backpack with me xD .... yeah i tend to carry a backpack or something similar with me anyways 

but yeah ... i dont get it either ... why women have crappy ... nearly unusable pockets .. when men can stuff their whole life in only a few pockets in their pants ..... 

stereotypes .... like some guys thing that most if not all women know nothing about tech or cars .... 

well ... i have seen quite a few guys in pc part retail stores that think that my mom knows fuck all ... thats why she takes me to electronics stores and shit xD 

Then you have my mom

stereotipically fucking stupid at tech

wait she is

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Then you have my mom

stereotipically fucking stupid at tech

wait she is

no you didnt get it ... she knows about tech more than the avg person ... retards at retail stores think that they know better ... when infact ... they know nothing ... 

20 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

OK

i mean ... change your posts to be either empty or say 404 or something similar on the page 404 :P 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

14 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

tbf I only know 3 people my age with an interest in cars. 3. and im 1 of them lol (hurray for split personalities)

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

4 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

you dont want to be hard to deal with? xD

.... that sounded better in my head .... 

kids ... please keep your jokes to yourselves 

I cant tell what thats supposed to mean. then again its 5am and im in desperate need of sleep

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

9 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

I cant tell what thats supposed to mean. then again its 5am and im in desperate need of sleep

me neither ... its 7AM ... and i havnt slept yet 

woke up at around 2PM xD 

4 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

me neither ... its 7AM ... and i havnt slept yet 

woke up at around 2PM xD 

i slept from 3am til ~2pm and im tired

so i slept from 6pm til 10pm and im still tired

and its 12:13am

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

i slept from 3am til ~2pm and im tired

so i slept from 6pm til 10pm and im still tired

and its 12:13am

try to put an alarm so you wake up with around 8h of sleep ? 

idk ... not good with sleep tips ... but i feel better the less i sleep 

Just now, Mister2010 said:

try to put an alarm so you wake up with around 8h of sleep ? 

idk ... not good with sleep tips ... but i feel better the less i sleep 

same here i feel better as i sleep less

and now im fully awake

with 8 hours of sleep i feel like shit. :(

i feel better with like 5 hours of sleep than 8 hours of sleep.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Hey look guiez, a golden cock and balls, but with MAGNETS

IMG_20160813_002555.jpg

Yes, the laptop has an SSD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

3 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

There's a vast difference between being treated differently, and being dehumanized.

To be dehumanized instead is to be thought of as sub-human, or even as an object. Such actions are often displayed by impulsive men that seem to lack any functional empathy (or otherwise short on intellect), though some societies also encourage some dehumanization of women (for example, forbidding women to drive). In contrast, while women tend to wield less power in most of today's first world societies, their thoughts and views carry considerable weight.

I do not think either Men, nor Women have an easier, or more difficult time in life. Both genders are subject to being scrutinized among their respective expectations and face their own challenges and hardships, some similar, some worlds apart. Likewise for those small moments of enjoyment and pleasure that also tend to be experienced differently. Being a MtF trans, I wish to take on both the pleasures of being a Woman in this society, and all of the burden and pain that comes with it.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

19 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I do not think either Men, nor Women have an easier, or more difficult time in life. Both genders are subject to being scrutinized among their respective expectations and face their own challenges and hardships, some similar, some worlds apart. Likewise for those small moments of enjoyment and pleasure that also tend to be experienced differently. Being a MtF trans, I wish to take on both the pleasures of being a Woman in this society, and all of the burden and pain that comes with it

i couldnt have said this any better myself xD 

also ... i love to break stereotypes :)

1 minute ago, Tibbles said:

hai

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just now, TheRandomness said:

Herro

hoi.

Just now, wcreek said:

How do you do? It's about 3:33a here and idk what to do.

~9am sweden time. its 4:34am for me

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

~9am sweden time. its 4:34am for me

I know CEST is just a "few" hours ahead of North America.

Actually it looks like it's 10am overthere.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, wcreek said:

I know CEST is just a "few" hours ahead of North America.

Actually it looks like it's 10am overthere.

11am* I think they're 2-3 hours ahead of England. 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Just now, TheRandomness said:

11am* I think they're 2-3 hours ahead of England. 

nope

4am my time ~9pm their time. :) 

got it memorized.. talked to tibbles quite a few times.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.