Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carguy86

LGBT community

10 minutes ago, Zorbeltuss said:

Wow, without tv I would get that for roughly 36 euros a month, not that tv is important though if you do not have one, still that's very cheap!

yeah ... thats why i cant complain xD 

in theory should be around 10 euros a month for my internet alone :P 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Just now, Strando123 said:

max download is around 200kps and upload is 1kps on a good day.

oooh ok i feel u, this used to be my internet, how much to they charge you tho, they take around Rs2000 or $20 for my current one and for the 2mbps one they took Rs1500 or $15

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

1 minute ago, DeezNoNos said:

oooh ok i feel u, this used to be my internet, how much to they charge you tho, they take around Rs2000 or $20 for my current one and for the 2mbps one they took Rs1500 or $15

There’s a Unicode character for that.

My GitHub — The Injustice of Complexity in Computing — Abusive Relationships With Programming Languages

The only horror is that horror is no longer possible.

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, DeezNoNos said:

i think we pay somewhere near 450nok a month for our internet (45$)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

1 minute ago, Strando123 said:

i think we pay somewhere near 450nok a month for our internet (45$)

Unfortunately there is not a symbol for the Norwegian Krone

But there is the Vietnamese Dong: ₫

My GitHub — The Injustice of Complexity in Computing — Abusive Relationships With Programming Languages

hey look, I’m a pretentious like whore on Facebook ???????

??????????????????

*crying laughing* god i’m so uptight and melodramatic, please fuck me

3 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Unfortunately there is not a symbol for the Norwegian Krone

But there is the Vietnamese Dong: ₫

wee payy deee 1.1789 million Vietnamese dong fo oua intuneet.

*read it in a stereotypical asian english accent*

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

2 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

hey look, I’m a pretentious like whore on Facebook ???????

??????????????????

*crying laughing* god i’m so uptight and melodramatic, please fuck me

sure, i could do with a good screw. xD

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Well... I just got my new server home... £15 (bit higher than I wanted to pay) for 4x Xeon CPUs... 30kgs, hass handles and the top panel is refusing to come off... but hey, it has front-mounted PSUs

Just now, ServerGuy said:

Well... I just got my new server home... £15 (bit higher than I wanted to pay) for 4x Xeon CPUs... 30kgs, hass handles and the top panel is refusing to come off... but hey, it has front-mounted PSUs

dicks or it pidnt happen!

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

dicks or it pidnt happen!

I'll show it to you once I've opened it up to reveal its innards (for a good clean)... I'm phoneless (phone should be on its way to the MS repair centre...again) so I'm using an old camera.

I’ve been playing a guessing game this morning of what my Chosen Chip™’s Product № will be. So far I’ve come up with these, in order of likelihood:

1. i7-7700C
  2. i7-7750C
  3. i7-7700K
  4. i7-7750K
  5. i7-7770C
  6. i7-7770K

@ServerGuy pics pls

Just now, ServerGuy said:

I'll show it to you once I've opened it up to reveal its innards (for a good clean)... I'm phoneless (phone should be on its way to the MS repair centre...again) so I'm using an old camera.

ok, some specs?

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Erm, the listing didn't have much in the way of specs, apart from 4x Xeon 2.5GHz CPUs, 4x36.4GB SCSI drives.

Ok.... didn't realise I asked for a vacuum cleaner instead... (the ones at my school are fairly quiet...)

Here are some pics since I'm taking a break to figure out what I need to do (getting rid of some of those fans is a must)

Spolier: (for people with limited data)

Spoiler

IMG_7253.JPG

IMG_7255.JPG

IMG_7259.JPG

(that panel was a nightmare to open... not much use in a rack if you have to stand behind it, grip the rest of the unit then pull back using the handle).

17 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Here are some pics since I'm taking a break to figure out what I need to do (getting rid of some of those fans is a must)

Spolier: (for people with limited data)

Hide contents

IMG_7253.JPG

IMG_7255.JPG

IMG_7259.JPG

(that panel was a nightmare to open... not much use in a rack if you have to stand behind it, grip the rest of the unit then pull back using the handle).

ITS A DINOSAUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /s

pretty neat

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

ITS A DINOSAUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /s

pretty neat

The servers at my school are probably just as old, along with some of our PCs... but yeah... I need SCSI drives now :/

Lol, is this just a chat thread now? I was gonna post something relevant, but what's the point.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

2 minutes ago, Avericious said:

Lol, is this just a chat thread now? I was gonna post something relevant, but what's the point.

yeah ... it has turned into a shitpost thread .... only the community consists of LGBT people 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

2 minutes ago, Avericious said:

nah do ahead away, we chat till someone brings us back

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

nah do ahead away

Wut?

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Just now, Avericious said:

Wut?

nah go ahead anyway*

as in bring us back to the topic for a bit

Build

Spoiler

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

nah go ahead anyway*

as in bring us back to the topic for a bit

i would like this to go back on topic -_-