LGBT community

carguy86

they are biscuits -_-

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

1MqL1f4.png

And then it's raining in the game. Stardew Valley pls.

15 minutes ago, Daring said:

snip

And then it's raining in the game. Stardew Valley pls.

It's raining where I'm at.

Spoiler

jirea.png

Celsius for the rest of the world who might be concerned with the forecast of Minneapolis.

Spoiler

3ioq.png

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, AlexTheRose said:

69, duuuuuuuuudes! Huehuehuehuehue

Maybe that's because I checked the weather while running Linux (Ubuntu) outside of a VM. Essentially the way it was meant to be ran. Except I can't close up the bottom plate because the HDD I have in here is too thick. Guess it was designed for the WD Blue this laptop came with.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

10 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

69, duuuuuuuuudes! Huehuehuehuehue

69 dudes?

ok. :)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

45 minutes ago, wcreek said:

It's raining where I'm at.

Reveal hidden contents

jirea.png

Celsius for the rest of the world who might be concerned with the forecast of Minneapolis.

Reveal hidden contents

3ioq.png

It was raining here too earlier. Was pretty nice.

Just now, Daring said:

It was raining here too earlier. Was pretty nice.

Over here, we haven't had a good rain in weeks, despite numerous forecasts predicting otherwise. We can't mow the lawn, even if it looks scraggly, because it'll just turn brown and even uglier. A bit of rain, earlier today, missed us by a few counties, and pretty much everything else has just been south-east of where we live. There's some rain and thunderstorms in the forecast for the next few days, though, so my fingers are crossed!

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Just now, Shakaza said:

Over here, we haven't had a good rain in weeks, despite numerous forecasts predicting otherwise. We can't mow the lawn, even if it looks scraggly, because it'll just turn brown and even uglier. A bit of rain, earlier today, missed us by a few counties, and pretty much everything else has just been south-east of where we live. There's some rain and thunderstorms in the forecast for the next few days, though, so my fingers are crossed!

same here in subrubia canada.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

turrONtoe

je ne comprehend pas.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

8 minutes ago, Shakaza said:

50% of Massachusetts is under severe drought now. Fucked counties seem to include eastern Franklin, Hampshire, and Hampden counties, all of Worcester, Essex, Middlesex counties and northern Bristol and Plymouth counties.

I live in one of the fucked areas (northern Bristol county). It's sooooooo much fun seeing nothing but sun and clouds 24/7 -.- Grass is also brown, along with most of the other plants.

People always tell me New England looks so pretty in the summer. Nah. Wanna see New England at its prettiest? Look at the autumn. But not the summer.

1 minute ago, Daring said:

50% of Massachusetts is under severe drought now. Fucked counties seem to include eastern Franklin, Hampshire, and Hampden counties, all of Worcester, Essex, Middlesex counties and northern Bristol and Plymouth counties.

I live in one of the fucked areas (northern Bristol county). It's sooooooo much fun seeing nothing but sun and clouds 24/7 -.- Grass is also brown, along with most of the other plants.

People always tell me New England looks so pretty in the summer. Nah. Wanna see New England at its prettiest? Look at the autumn. But not the summer.

plants here are nice and green

because we water them..

if only there were clouds today.. biking is not fun when its ~34c with constant sunlight.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

7 minutes ago, Daring said:

Man, that sounds bad. It hasn't quite gotten to that point yet(and here's hoping it won't), but it's still annoying seeing everything slowly turning brown, and having heat bearing down on you constantly. There's been nothing but at least mid-eighty degree, sunny weather for a while now, and today's the first day that's been overcast. The clouds looked a bit promising for rain, but, as I said in my previous post, nothing came of it. There's some consolation in that the temperature has gotten to the mid-sixties a couple of times at night, but that hasn't been a regular thing in a month or two. I can't wait for summer to end.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

We've had rain almost every 3 days for the past 2 months.... I am very happy it's sunny now :) Although I like the rain when it's a warm rain. Fun to be in :)

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Just now, Shakaza said:

Man, that sounds bad. It hasn't quite gotten to that point yet(and here's hoping it won't), but it's still annoying seeing everything slowly turning brown, and having heat bearing down on you constantly. There's been nothing but at least mid-eighty degree, sunny weather for a while now, and today's the first day that's been overcast. The clouds looked a bit promising for rain, but, as I said in my previous post, nothing came of it. There's some consolation in that the temperature has gotten to the mid-sixties a couple of times at night, but that hasn't been a regular thing in a month or two. I can't wait for summer to end.

I didn't know I lived in California. Thought I lived in Massachusetts.

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

We've had rain almost every 3 days for the past 2 months.... I am very happy it's sunny now :) Although I like the rain when it's a warm rain. Fun to be in :)

8s

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

808s

yes

thats good music.

liked and downloaded. :P 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

mr mctipers

I been meaning to ask, since I haven’t seen it mentioned before

what is your cred for lgbtqabcdefghijklmnop

je ne comprehend pas.

you meant lgbtabcdefghijklmopqrstuvwxyz :P 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, AlexTheRose said:

but srsly tho

really, i dont know what you mean.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

g@y

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.